7 minutes ago, PenPlays said:

But now I'm not even sure they'll even come out then, as the factory in Mexico that makes the US' sets has been closed for the usual month they'd be working on them (May).

The marvel stuff comes out June 1st, your point exactly?

9 minutes ago, PenPlays said:

I can't remember how many years it's been since August wasn't Ninjago's release date. LEGO very rarely strays from their norms, and there's always someone every year who comes in saying otherwise that ends up seriously disappointed in the end.

The Ninjago Summer 2018 stuff came out in June for the US.

8 hours ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

Well, It appears I was right in saying the sets release on June 1st. Every Set description on the ninjago stuff says June 2020. Well that makes Penplay’s list on themes that release on August incorrect due to marvel and ninjago releasing on June. 

I am legit happy because of these news.

Well save your happiness for another time. They are still labelled as coming soon, which means they are not coming on June 1st. If a description says "new for June" it means that this thing (whatever it refers to) first appeared officially in June, which it does in Europe, but not USA.

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

Am I the only one who really dislikes Kai's S13 figure? That torso print looks awfull

Definitely my least favourite suit of this wave, if I had to rank them it would go like this:

1. Cole (9/10)

2. Lloyd (9/10)

3. Nya (8/10)

4. Jay (7.5/10)

5. Zane (6.5/10)

6. Kai (6/10)

What would you guys rank those suits?

8 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

What would you guys rank those suits?

My ranking:

1. Nya - 9/10

2. Lloyd - 8.5/10

3. Jay - 8.5/10

4. Cole - 7/10

5. Zane - 6.5/10

6. Kai - 4/10

Overall it's a very solid selection of suits, Kai just stands out as the worst one

20 hours ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

The marvel stuff comes out June 1st, your point exactly?

The Ninjago Summer 2018 stuff came out in June for the US.

Marvel was manufactured early for the US so it can launch on June 1st (which means they were made in March, before closure). Ninjago did not, because they are due out later. Simple.

Ninjago's Summer wave was an August launch in 2018 as well. Rebooted was the last time a Summer Ninjago wave launched in June in the US. You can cross reference the release dates on Brickset's website.

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

My ranking:

1. Nya - 9/10

2. Lloyd - 8.5/10

3. Jay - 8.5/10

4. Cole - 7/10

5. Zane - 6.5/10

6. Kai - 4/10

Overall it's a very solid selection of suits, Kai just stands out as the worst one

His chest plate just looks off, it doesn't look right, maybe it's because it is round.

18 minutes ago, PenPlays said:

Marvel was manufactured early for the US so it can launch on June 1st (which means they were made in March, before closure). Ninjago did not, because they are due out later. Simple.

Ninjago's Summer wave was an August launch in 2018 as well. Rebooted was the last time a Summer Ninjago wave launched in June in the US. You can cross reference the release dates on Brickset's website.

The Dragon Flyers launched in June, you are factually incorrect and how do you know the sets early release was bought by target that early?

12 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

His chest plate just looks off, it doesn't look right, maybe it's because it is round.

Being round definetely has it's contribution to it looking weird. It's a weird shape with bad coloring and a poorly chosen color for the finer details (the ''bronze'' lines)

3 minutes ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

The Dragon Flyers launched in June, you are factually incorrect and how do you know the sets early release was bought by target that early?

Because Target can't strike a deal like that a month or 2 before they want to get the sets, that's basic logic.

If these sets had a june release in the US we would've heard something about it by now, best to just let all this rest. If you want to hold out hope for a june release you're free to do so but you'll most likely end up being severly disappointed 

On 5/23/2020 at 10:31 AM, Dr.Cogg said:

I saw a review of the skull Sorcerer's dungeons, theres a picture of the Skull Sorcerer when he was human on the second floor (he's not Clouse).

Where did you find this review? I can't find one anywhere.

38 minutes ago, Takanuinuva said:

Where did you find this review? I can't find one anywhere.

Here you go. The painting of the Skull Sorcerer appears around the 9 minute mark.

9 hours ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

Lego Employee

He may have been referring to when they would be physically in stores - for example, when I called asking about the Haunted House, I was told it wouldn’t be in stores until mid July due to online order volume. That being said, this does lend credence to an August release date in the US...

Guess I’ll have to do what I did last year and order them all from this one Bricklink store in Germany that has them all available for sale now at deep discount compared to retail (so much so that shipping from there to here doesn’t even begin to bridge the gap of money saved by buying the whole wave)

I was just going to replace the lime green on the Skull Dragon with black. But after reading a review on how it's slightly front heavy. I'm going to try to mod in front shoulders for it. And maybe make the wings able to fold like the NRG Dragon. 

I just ordered Journey to The Skull Dungeons. Honestly it's one of my favourite sets of 2020, REALLY looking forward to getting and building it.

Rumors of a Nya Season might be in the works. Not sure how true this is, but I love rumors about new things coming. Thought I’d share. 

On 5/26/2020 at 12:52 AM, legozebra said:

He may have been referring to when they would be physically in stores - for example, when I called asking about the Haunted House, I was told it wouldn’t be in stores until mid July due to online order volume. That being said, this does lend credence to an August release date in the US...

Guess I’ll have to do what I did last year and order them all from this one Bricklink store in Germany that has them all available for sale now at deep discount compared to retail (so much so that shipping from there to here doesn’t even begin to bridge the gap of money saved by buying the whole wave)

Which store might this be?

For the U.S., Marvel sets are already being seen in stores. On the LEGO shop website, they still say coming soon with no release date. So there’s a chance we could be getting them at any time.

2 minutes ago, LEGOMotionStudios said:

For the U.S., Marvel sets are already being seen in stores. On the LEGO shop website, they still say coming soon with no release date. So there’s a chance we could be getting them at any time.

The Marvel sets are a Target exclusive atm

2 hours ago, Ninja_whip said:

Rumors of a Nya Season might be in the works. Not sure how true this is, but I love rumors about new things coming. Thought I’d share. 

Hmm... if there's something like a "Water chapter" in spring 2021, then there could be an Energy chapter in the summer. Maybe the prophesied Merjitzu will finally be a thing.

3 hours ago, Ninja_whip said:

Finally. After 13 seasons it actually might be happening. I'd love that, honestly. 

3 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Finally. After 13 seasons it actually might be happening. I'd love that, honestly. 

me too since i think she has a well written character

however I think its nothing new; she was the focus in the ghost season and at least one of the more important Ninja in many other seasons - hands of time with Kai, skybound she had much more screen time than the other Ninja except for Jay - and in the latest season she also survived longest next to Jay. I think Nya had many strong story arcs. Obviously I'll not complain about more to come :moar: