The sets are officially on Shop@Home, and we can finally see the interior of the Skull Sorceror’s Dungeon! . . I mean, it’s not huge or anything. There’s not a lot of detail, it looks like the lower level is some kind of loot room with the Ivory Sword and some gold bars, and the upper level is either a bedroom for the Sorceror or a prison cell for the princess whose name I forgot . . something with a V . . ? Still, it’s good and there’s an interior. 

42 minutes ago, Fenghuang0296 said:

The sets are officially on Shop@Home, and we can finally see the interior of the Skull Sorceror’s Dungeon! . . I mean, it’s not huge or anything. There’s not a lot of detail, it looks like the lower level is some kind of loot room with the Ivory Sword and some gold bars, and the upper level is either a bedroom for the Sorceror or a prison cell for the princess whose name I forgot . . something with a V . . ? Still, it’s good and there’s an interior. 

Princess Vania :wink:

Wait this is all confusing at this point. The Brothers Brick just said the sets release on June for the US, while others say August.

Can we please just get a confirmation of the date from a leaker?

48 minutes ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

Wait this is all confusing at this point. The Brothers Brick just said the sets release on June for the US, while others say August.

Can we please just get a confirmation of the date from a leaker?

The leakers know as much as we do in this case. But most countries have the sets listed on S@H with a june 1st releasedate, the US S@H just says 'coming soon' so it's most likely august

6 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

The leakers know as much as we do in this case. But most countries have the sets listed on S@H with a june 1st releasedate, the US S@H just says 'coming soon' so it's most likely august

So then where did the brothers brick get the info that the sets release in June?

4 minutes ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

So then where did the brothers brick get the info that the sets release in June?

Idk, that's something you'd have to ask them. It's only a little more than a week untill june 1st, we'll find out soon enough 

But afaik Brothers Brick is reliable, maybe @Falconfan1414 knows more?

2 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Idk, that's something you'd have to ask them. It's only a little more than a week untill june 1st, we'll find out soon enough 

But afaik Brothers Brick is reliable, maybe @Falconfan1414 knows more?

Yeah, hopefully soon we get a confirmation on the date cuz right now no one knows anything.

Maybe Lego gave a press release to the fan-sites such as Brothers Brick and Brickset that the sets release on June 1st for the US? I dont know.

Great to see that Dunegon has some real interior. I am also relieved to see that 71717 has the cardboard game, I was afraid it would come only in bigger sets. I am so hyped to buy this set.

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN

Summer release at Lego store is August. But other retailers like Wal-Mart etc start putting summer wave sets of shelves starting in june. That's been my experience out here in the Pacific northwest. 

On 5/19/2020 at 1:13 PM, HalfBloodPrince said:

My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

Where have you actually heard this though?

If LEGO's website says "Coming Soon" then they aren't coming out June.

August has always been the release date for Summer Ninjago in the US.

51 minutes ago, PenPlays said:

Then why don’t they say coming soon on August like the HP sets?

54 minutes ago, PenPlays said:

That's a long time to have the Coming soon up for almost 3 months, I hope they come out in June.  Things are changing all over so maybe the release date for the US has been moved to June.  

Love the little interior details and things that are put within the rock builds, like extra weapons, armor and some crystals.

I have no idea on this one. But part of me feels like this might have been a error on brothers brick with the US date but it also wouldn’t surprise me if one retailer like Walmart (because target is getting marvel) gets the sets earlier then the other ones. Do I think the general release is June? No. Do I think there is a chance a retailer gets them early? Potentially 

Season 13 description:

''Creatures from other realms appear in Ninjago! The ninja must explore a fantastic realm of castles, dungeons and trolls to find the one behind it, the Skull Sorcerer, before he can use Cole for his harmful plans. Are the ninja strong enough to defeat the masked threat and save the earth? Will Cole find out the truth of a loved one's demise? Join the ninja's, Lloyd, Kai, Zane, Jay, Nya, Master Wu and Cole and his new girlfriend Princess Vania on a journey in this epic new chapter!''

Sounds interesting!

Edited by Guyon2002

13 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Season 13 description:

''Creatures from other realms appear in Ninjago! The ninja must explore a fantastic realm of castles, dungeons and trolls to find the one behind it, the Skull Sorcerer, before he can use Cole for his harmful plans. Are the ninja strong enough to defeat the masked threat and save the earth? Will Cole find out the truth of a loved one's demise? Join the ninja's, Lloyd, Kai, Zane, Jay, Nya, Master Wu and Cole and his new girlfriend Princess Vania on a journey in this epic new chapter!''

Sounds interesting!

Be careful of this. I am pretty sure it’s just a fandom edit

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

Season 13 description:

Sounds interesting!

It’s fake. 

Original guy who posted this said he found it on "German Fandom", so I wouldn't say this is real. Would they reveal things like Vania being Cole's new girlfriend in a random description?

I saw a review of the skull Sorcerer's dungeons, theres a picture of the Skull Sorcerer when he was human on the second floor (he's not Clouse).

1 hour ago, Dr.Cogg said:

I saw a review of the skull Sorcerer's dungeons, theres a picture of the Skull Sorcerer when he was human on the second floor (he's not Clouse).

Not at all suprising tbh

Well, It appears I was right in saying the sets release on June 1st. Every Set description on the ninjago stuff says June 2020. Well that makes Penplay’s list on themes that release on August incorrect due to marvel and ninjago releasing on June. 

I am legit happy because of these news.

Edited by HalfBloodPrince

1 hour ago, LEGOMotionStudios said:

The description for the Destinys Bounty in the U.S. on lego.com says it will be released in June. Could this be an error on LEGO’s behalf?

"New-for-June-2020" isn't really the same thing as saying it releases everywhere on June 2020. 

15 minutes ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

Well, It appears I was right in saying the sets release on June 1st. Every Set description on the ninjago stuff says June 2020. Well that makes Penplay’s list on themes that release on August incorrect due to marvel and ninjago releasing on June. 

I am legit happy because of these news.

LEGO did that last year. They still came out in August in the US (Cole's Bike said July, and it did, indeed show up in Walmarts and LEGO Stores early in July).

But now I'm not even sure they'll even come out then, as the factory in Mexico that makes the US' sets has been closed for the usual month they'd be working on them (May).

I can't remember how many years it's been since August wasn't Ninjago's release date. LEGO very rarely strays from their norms, and there's always someone every year who comes in saying otherwise that ends up seriously disappointed in the end.

Edited by PenPlays