12 hours ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

Yeah but people kept saying it didnt

People meant interior under the floor, like TLNM one had. We all knew it has an interior with this dojo.

6 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

People meant interior under the floor, like TLNM one had. We all knew it has an interior with this dojo.

Thats what i meant

I don't think there is any interior in the hull, it looks like any space it had is used for features.

3 hours ago, Dr.Cogg said:

I don't think there is any interior in the hull, it looks like any space it had is used for features.

I don't suppose it would be too hard to mod it to have an interior below decks if you were willing to sacrifice the function. I've been trying to reverse engineer parts of it on LDD and the center hull seems roomy enough for at least a modest interior (though still much smaller than the one in the Ninjago Movie version).

From what I had seen yesterday, there is a lower deck to the ship. You can see it in this aerial pic provided by NinjaWhip yesterday I believe. 

It doesn't seem to have much detail in it but as mentioned prior, it wouldn't be hard to add details. 

4 hours ago, MasterofElements said:

From what I had seen yesterday, there is a lower deck to the ship. You can see it in this aerial pic provided by NinjaWhip yesterday I believe.

It doesn't seem to have much detail in it but as mentioned prior, it wouldn't be hard to add details. 

Oh, cool! Yeah, that's about as much space as I expected. Not a lot but I suppose you could fit some modest bunks or something in there in a pinch. Also digging the katana storage on the sides of the "cockpit", which would be concealed when the dojo walls are in place.

Edited by Lyichir

TT Games made The LEGO Ninjago Movie: The Videogame free from today untill May 21st for PC, Xbox and PS4 players. It's not a great game but it's definetely worth playing if it's free :wink:

15 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

TT Games made The LEGO Ninjago Movie: The Videogame free from today untill May 21st for PC, Xbox and PS4 players. It's not a great game but it's definetely worth playing if it's free :wink:

It's a pretty standard Lego game, if you played one of them, there's almost nothing new, but for free it's definitely worth to check it out.

Also, I bought it literally a week ago, hooray...

1 hour ago, 0Marty0 said:

It's a pretty standard Lego game, if you played one of them, there's almost nothing new, but for free it's definitely worth to check it out.

Also, I bought it literally a week ago, hooray...

The games from the main TT Games team are almost always better, TT Fusion does fine but a fair amount of their games are definetely of a lesser quality. I'd even say TLNM is in the top 3 worst LEGO games (excluding DS/3DS games), only surpassed by the laughably awfull TLM2 game.

Definetely looking forward to the new Star Wars game though, they basically threw the current engine out the window and started from scratch. Everything so far sounds really great :excited:

personally tlnm's game is better than most other lego games if it didn't also look like shit most of the time, love the open-world aspect and the fight system but if someone refined the rendering system that would have helped.

Edited by Pirean_Grammaticul

5 minutes ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

Wait so June in the US as well? :excited:

Idk, we've known the sets had a june release for months now but we don't know wether the US is getting a different releasedate or not :def_shrug:

June everywhere except the US, but US reviewers will be getting review copies anyway.

As always

34 minutes ago, PenPlays said:

June everywhere except the US, but US reviewers will be getting review copies anyway.

As always

My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

Where have you actually heard this though?

There's a sticker of Tahu's mask on the right side of the fire truck

Edited by Guyon2002

Anyone starting to see sets pop up in US? Stores like Wal-Mart and target usually put them on selves before Lego store. 

2 minutes ago, Shroffy123 said:

Anyone starting to see sets pop up in US? Stores like Wal-Mart and target usually put them on selves before Lego store. 

not likely until mid-July

People keep saying the sets release on August 1st for the US, but where has Lego said that? Toyfair and promobricks said the sets release on June 1st worldwide.

9 hours ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

People keep saying the sets release on August 1st for the US, but where has Lego said that? Toyfair and promobricks said the sets release on June 1st worldwide.

LEGO hasn't outright stated the sets will release in August in the US but that's how it has been for a couple years now and I don't remember them ever saying it in a press release, it just happens. When it comes to releasedates Promobricks isn't really a good source for you Americans as they report the German releasedate.

It looks like the sets will release June 1st in the US according to The Brothers Brick Blog, also the sets say coming Soon on the Lego Shop Website.