15 minutes ago, LOTR34 said:

Meh not a fan of the color scheme,the emphasis on grey makes the whole wave look painfully dull.Between this and MK,I'd pick MK without a second thought.Atleast MK has a nice color palette.

Ninjago has had more than enough waves with vibrant colorpalets (like last wave) so this is a nice change of pace

1 hour ago, LEGOMotionStudios said:

Does anyone know when the legacy and new season sets come out in the U.S.?

They come out in August unless something has recently changed. 

20 minutes ago, astral brick said:

The spirit of Space classic resides in Ninjago now.

I don't necessarily disagree entirely, but I am curious why you are coming to this conclusion now (when we're going into a wave that's much more Castle-inspired and much less Space-inspired than many past subthemes).

3 minutes ago, Lyichir said:

I don't necessarily disagree entirely, but I am curious why you are coming to this conclusion now (when we're going into a wave that's much more Castle-inspired and much less Space-inspired than many past subthemes).

I see starships, bases, mechas...

3 hours ago, LEGOMotionStudios said:

Does anyone know when the legacy and new season sets come out in the U.S.?

I don't think there's a confirmation (for now) whether they come out in June or August.

37 minutes ago, astral brick said:

I see starships, bases, mechas...

Ninjago has never had starships but bases and mechas are extremely common across all of LEGO's themes to the point of it being ridiculous. I don't see this as the idea of classic space residing in this theme now, not even close

10 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Ninjago has never had starships but bases and mechas are extremely common across all of LEGO's themes to the point of it being ridiculous. I don't see this as the idea of classic space residing in this theme now, not even close

I really hope one of next Ninjago waves is gonna be space themed. After Medieval Ninjas I think they could go even crazier with underwater or space season.

Just finished watching the Prime Empire season and I've got to say it's much better than I expected. It's not on the same level of awesomness as SoG and Hunted but definetely a huge improvement on Secrets of the Forbidden Spinjitzu. Looking forward to what Season 13's story will bring

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I really hope one of next Ninjago waves is gonna be space themed. After Medieval Ninjas I think they could go even crazier with underwater or space season.

Just imagine if they did an underwater season tied into LEGO Atlantis, love that theme :wub: If we could see the return of Ace, Lance, Jeff, Sam and the rest of the crew tied into a future season I would be super hyped :excited:

I just watched Prime Empire finale and it was amazing, the whole season I mean. After watching Epsiode 15 I didn't believe they could end it well in 10 minutes, but they did.

What I like the most about this season was that it focused on Jay, who is my favourite ninja. I loved how they also focused on Jay and Nya's relationship, which I thought got lost in last seasons.

I don't remember all seasons clearly because I watched them when they premiered, I think the only seasons I like more is Tournament of Elements, Sons of Garmadon and Hunted. I consider this season as good as Rise of The Serpentine, Posession and Skybound (it's my favourite out of these 4 tho).

So yeah, I can't wait for MoM (season 13) which is gonna focus on my second favourite ninja, Cole. I also hope we can finally get a season focused on Nya, as she never got her own season.

17 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I also hope we can finally get a season focused on Nya, as she never got her own season.

Queue the underwater Ninjago/Atlantis crossover season :excited:

Given how the seasons have been going lately

fire focused on Kai, ice focused on zane (in a way, but thematically atleast), prime empire focused on jay, and MoM focuses on cole, with setting to match each characters element, I’m confident that one of the next 2 seasons will be a nya focused, water based season, and one will be a lloyd based season likely staying more in ninjago city (most of his major arcs have revolves around the city) and involving garmadon somehow. 

I hope Lego makes a Ninjacopter remake to accompany the other season 3 vehicles. That set desperately needs a update

Edited by HalfBloodPrince

For the most part I'm not that big of a Ninjago fan, but a Nya-centered underwater season would be fantastic.  I grew up with Mission Deep Sea, Aquaraiders, and Atlantis so I'm always hoping for more ocean action/adventure themes :excited:

Not sure if it's been mentioned yet but the girl character in the Dungeon is called Princess Vania

Well here are all the new names:

- Journey: Murt (troll)

- Wu's Dragon: Gleck (normal goblin)

- Zane's Mino Creature - Gleck (normal goblin) and Dinkle (hooded goblin)

- FireStone mech - Moe (armorless troll) and Murt (troll)

- Skeleton dragon - Awaken Warrior (skeletons)

- Dungeon - Princess Vania (white girl), Awaken Warrior (skeleton), Dinkle (hooded Goblin) and Murt (troll)

So all the new characters for this season are the Skull Sorcerer, Vania, Murt, Moe, Gleck, Dinkle and the Awaken Warriors

5 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Queue the underwater Ninjago/Atlantis crossover season :excited:

Ive been wanting thise since the fake "Merjitzu leaks" back in 2012. 

I wonder if the Underworld Skeletons will appear in the show. Seems odd to have a skeleton wave and not reference them at all.

Also we need an updated Samukai Minifig. 

Edited by Takanuinuva

41 minutes ago, Takanuinuva said:

I wonder if the Underworld Skeletons will appear in the show. Seems odd to have a skeleton wave and not reference them at all.

Also we need an updated Samukai Minifig. 

It’s likely this will be another new location, not the underworld. The show seems to be trying to really flesh out the number of locations it has to work with the past few seasons. 

8 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

So yeah, I can't wait for MoM (season 13) which is gonna focus on my second favourite ninja, Cole. I also hope we can finally get a season focused on Nya, as she never got her own season.

What’s ‘MoM’?

And arguably Rise of the Snakes was a Nya season, but not really too . . 

Just now, Fenghuang0296 said:

What’s ‘MoM’?

It's the abbreviation of the S13 title, teased by Tommy Andreassen himself

19 minutes ago, Fenghuang0296 said:

What’s ‘MoM’?

And arguably Rise of the Snakes was a Nya season, but not really too . . 

We don't know yet what it means, but like @Guyon2002 said, it's an abbreviation for season 13's title.

RoTS (huh, just like Return of The Sith) was focused on Lloyd. There was no Nya focused season unfortunately, it goes like that:

Pilots - Kai

Season 1 & 2 - Lloyd 

Season 3 - Zane

Season 4 - Kai

Season 5 - Lloyd

Season 6 - Jay

Day of The Departed - Cole

Season 7 - Kai & Nya

Season 8 & 9 - Lloyd

Season 10 - it didn't have a main ninja 

Season 11 - Kai, Lloyd & Zane (Lloyd for both, but Kai for Fire Chapter and Zane for Ice Chapter)

Season 12 - Jay

Season 13 - Cole