Just now, Guyon2002 said:

Oh that one, to me it looks like this armor piece:

No, the pictures show he has armour on both shoulders, not just one. I’m pretty sure it’s 88295 in brown. Which, as I said, was previously exclusive to Apocalypseburg, so yay.

Wow that dragon looks fantastic for a 20€ set! Minifigures are great, sidebuild is cool, this is a fantastic set. 

Kai's Fighter just leaked. Not my piece of cake, it looks weird. Too spikey, if you know what I mean.

Sets look awesome.  They have that fantasy era vibe as others have said.  I'm really liking all of this so far.  Can't wait to see the skull dragon.  Wu's battle dragon looks nice and all the figs are amazing.  This wave is going to be so good for customizing figs and parts for fantasy/castle builds.  I forgot when do these come out August?

5 minutes ago, zoth33 said:

Sets look awesome.  They have that fantasy era vibe as others have said.  I'm really liking all of this so far.  Can't wait to see the skull dragon.  Wu's battle dragon looks nice and all the figs are amazing.  This wave is going to be so good for customizing figs and parts for fantasy/castle builds.  I forgot when do these come out August?

It’s supposed to be June. Though given the current state of the world it’s anyone’s guess really. 

Just now, Fenghuang0296 said:

It’s supposed to be June. Though given the current state of the world it’s anyone’s guess really. 

Got it thanks.  Here's to hoping it's getting annoying staying at home all day.  I miss the lego store.  

Just now, zoth33 said:

Got it thanks.  Here's to hoping it's getting annoying staying at home all day.  I miss the lego store.  

Congrats on making Count, by the way. :P

Kai’s Fighter is cute. I was in a Dark Age for 2014 so I missed the original one, and don’t really feel the need to get this one honestly. But it’s cute.

Great small dragon set for sure, to come with a Goblin as well.

I never collected Ninjago but this wave is really looking greater with each set (the S13 sets).

Edited by TeriXeri

8 minutes ago, Ninja_whip said:

Here’s some HD images! Hope you guys enjoy. 

Thank you! I love Wu's dragon! This summer has so many cool sets... I think my wallet is on suicide :laugh:

Edited by Harkonen

It's weird how those sets leak in phases. Yesterday we got 2 spinners and 4 sets, today we got 2 more sets (and better view at 2 spinners), now we got 1 more set and we still have 2 sets and a spinner left.

This set is awesome. I really want to see the interior for this one.

"Game experience inside". Wonder how that works, maybe back of the box will give us some hints.

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN

2 minutes ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

The Skull Sorcerer Dungeon is one the best ninjago sets in a long time

The dungeon is gorgeous. I can’t wait to see how the board game aspect of it works! That’ll be exciting. 

I also really want to see the back/interior of it. And how it looks without all the chaotic background art . . 

Only two reveals left, can we please see Zane’s Mino Beast and the Skeleton Dragon now?

4 minutes ago, Fenghuang0296 said:

The dungeon is gorgeous. I can’t wait to see how the board game aspect of it works! That’ll be exciting. 

I also really want to see the back/interior of it. And how it looks without all the chaotic background art . . 

Only two reveals left, can we please see Zane’s Mino Beast and the Skeleton Dragon now?

Plus Kai's Spinjitzu Burst.

17 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

“Game experience inside". Wonder how that works, maybe back of the box will give us some hints.

We can guess some aspects already; notice how both the Dungeon and the Journey sets are plastered with 2x2s with two studs? Those are spaces on the board. You spin the special dice spinner to roll, then move the number of spaces. The presence of additional markings on the sides of the dice is reminiscent of Heroica, almost a decade ago - there, each side of the dice was also marked with a sword or a skull to indicate when you battle a monster, as you presumably will against the skeletons, orcs, dragons, Sorceror, etc. I imagine the marks will include ‘victory’, ‘defeat’, ‘tie’, etcetera. 

Presumably the new dual-moulded black and white swords will have both gameplay benefits and plot relevance, too. 

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Plus Kai's Spinjitzu Burst.

Well, we’ve basically seen that one already on the box arts of Lloyd and Cole’s, but fair.

Does anyone have links for sets that leaked on Rakuten (dragon, jet and 2 spinners)? Could someone who has those links post them here or DM me?

I still don't like the spinners but my god Wu's dragon is beautifull. I usually don't get a lot of stuff from this theme but I might buy this for the beautifull build! I all honesty Kai's Fighter is a downgrade.

I don't see the clean version of the Dungeon though

EDIT: found it

Skull Sorcerers Dungeon looks very cool but I don't think I'll actually buy it

Edited by Guyon2002

I really like how the skull is built.

I was really thinking it was some weird technic-frame instead, but this is great that most of the set is fully system-built.

Still very interested about the backside, the orange artwork makes it hard to make out if the skull inside has trans-orange inside like a lava-fall.

Could make sense that the ninjas have to go upward on the sides first to deactivate that (like they had to with the prime empire temple set.

In that sense it also reminds me of the Jestro's Volcano Lair layout.

Also those tiles with 2 studs on them really look like board-game fields, where you have to throw the dice to move up, adding to the boardgame vibe, and those clips on the front might connect to another segment.

Edited by TeriXeri

Am I the only one who doesn't like the boxes for the S13 sets? Sure they look good but they're really distracting

Isn't that a good thing? When you enter the store and see it, it will catch your eye. Kids will love it and it's not like the Hidden Side boxes debate. 

Am I the only one who doesn't like the boxes for the S13 sets? Sure they look good but they're really distracting

I'll have to see both sides to actually decide, but I like those boxes, I'd prefer a more simplistic design tho.

Has anyone got links to find Ninjago sets on Rakuten? 

5 minutes ago, Harkonen said:

Isn't that a good thing? When you enter the store and see it, it will catch your eye. Kids will love it and it's not like the Hidden Side boxes debate. 

Not imo, it distracts from the sets themselves