As for the Mech, I do like the design, but partly also because Fire/Stone fits with my personal goal to those sets to use them mostly to expand the Nexo Knight monster side things of my collection.

But it's not going to be the highest priority set vs location sets.

Edited by TeriXeri

I noticed earlier that Journey to The Skull Dungeons has a spinner that has exactly 6 sides, divided to upper and lower segments. Upper ones have 1-6 dots, while lower ones have special symbols, I can see a heart and something round with spikes (?). I wonder how this set will play as a board game, I really hope we see back of the box soon.

10 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Skull Sorcerer's Dungeon leaked, with a pretty rude comment towards @Ninja_whip.

From what I can tell it looks fantastic, but I need an image without that big rainbow sentence.

What account? I don't see it

Looking at the Skull Dungeon and that one small outpost thing, I'm really liking this wave so far. The kind of fantasy era feel they've got going on is sweet.

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

What account? I don't see it

It got deleted because of the words written on it. 

Edit: It's on instagram again, this time "censored". Still very rude in my opinion. 

Edited by Harkonen

Just now, Harkonen said:

It got deleted because of the words written on it.

Just my luck, if anyone who screenshotted it could PM it to me that would be really appreciated :look:

EDIT: nevermind, already found it!

Edited by Guyon2002

Looks like a great set, not sure if I'd buy it though :sceptic: Definetely want to see it in all it's glory but this will have to do for now

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I hope other sets leak tomorrow, hopefully with back of the box and out of box pictures.

And just clearer pictures in general ofc

We know the person that posted it. Because they have someone with access to the pictures before websites put them out. Sorry that was the first time you guys saw the set...

Just now, Ninja_whip said:

We know the person that posted it. Because they have someone with access to the pictures before websites put them out. Sorry that was the first time you guys saw the set...

Don't worry about it, just know we have a lot more respect for you than those jokers

Don't worry about it, just know we have a lot more respect for you than those jokers

I appreciate it my friend, I really hope the one without the words can be up soon, :)

Okay, ignoring the fact that some megablock thinks it’s funny to troll our whole community just to insult one person and looking at what details we can make out of the set . . a few things I’m noticing.

First; minifigures. I spy Lloyd, Zane, Cole, unknown white demon girl (who’s on the left side of the ninja while all the enemies are on the right so I think she’s good), Skull Sorceror, black/green skeleton, another orc identical to the ones in the other two sets, and what I think is one of those purple goblins we had leaked a while ago but wearing a hood, not one of those elf ear wigs, for some reason. 

Did we really need near-identical ‘cage suspended over lava’ builds in both of the terrain sets? It’s sorta just dull when you do it twice . . also, the build actually doesn’t seem as substantial as the promo pics led me to believe, which sort of sucks. On the bright side it definitely looks like there’s an interior. 

Also, interestingly, it seems like this Skull Sorceror is using Kruncha and Nuckal’s severed heads as ornaments to decorate his bridge. I mean I know they’re probably supposed to be just skulls but I’m pretty sure that's the same part as they used last year in the Legacy sets for Kruncha, Nuckal and Wyplash, soooo . . 

11 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Thanks for the pictures, I appreciate your work.

Do you know when will we see the other sets? It doesn't happen often that only half of the sets leak, does it?

This is because the retailer that posted them, skvis.no, only posted these pictures for some reason.

Just now, Renny The Spaceman said:

The box art for this wave is so beautiful this wave, the backgrounds, lighting, posing, ETC are so much more dynamic than usual and I love it

Agreed - I think this box art is the perfect way to complement the sets and make the look better without overshadowing them. Hopefully Hidden Side takes a few design cues - these are so much better.

42 minutes ago, Fenghuang0296 said:

Okay, ignoring the fact that some megablock thinks it’s funny to troll our whole community just to insult one person and looking at what details we can make out of the set . . a few things I’m noticing.

First; minifigures. I spy Lloyd, Zane, Cole, unknown white demon girl (who’s on the left side of the ninja while all the enemies are on the right so I think she’s good), Skull Sorceror, black/green skeleton, another orc identical to the ones in the other two sets, and what I think is one of those purple goblins we had leaked a while ago but wearing a hood, not one of those elf ear wigs, for some reason. 

Did we really need near-identical ‘cage suspended over lava’ builds in both of the terrain sets? It’s sorta just dull when you do it twice . . also, the build actually doesn’t seem as substantial as the promo pics led me to believe, which sort of sucks. On the bright side it definitely looks like there’s an interior. 

Also, interestingly, it seems like this Skull Sorceror is using Kruncha and Nuckal’s severed heads as ornaments to decorate his bridge. I mean I know they’re probably supposed to be just skulls but I’m pretty sure that's the same part as they used last year in the Legacy sets for Kruncha, Nuckal and Wyplash, soooo . . 

Sorta looks like an updated version of this set from 2007, which is neat.

7093-1.jpg

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Oh man, whole #legoleaks feed is full of "NiNjA wHiP iS a F* mOnKeI". People are so weird sometimes.

Weird? I think the word you're looking for is terrible. People are so terrible sometimes.

Leaks are starting again! We got a picture of Wu’s Battle Dragon! It included Master Wu (with what I think is the Apocalypseburg shoulder armour, hooray for rare parts in cheap sets!), a goblin, and a dragon that sorta looks like the 2015 Master Wu Dragon and 2026 Green NRG Dragon had a child together. It’s cute and I want it. 

Just now, Fenghuang0296 said:

Leaks are starting again! We got a picture of Wu’s Battle Dragon! It included Master Wu (with what I think is the Apocalypseburg shoulder armour, hooray for rare parts in cheap sets!), a goblin, and a dragon that sorta looks like the 2015 Master Wu Dragon and 2026 Green NRG Dragon had a child together. It’s cute and I want it. 

That piece came in a $20 TLM2 set too.....

That piece came in a $20 TLM2 set too.....

I’m talking about Part 88295. It’s been in one Prince of Persia set from 2010, one CMF in 2015, and the $500 Apocalypseburg D2C. It’s rare and I’m pretty sure Wu is wearing it. Could be wrong though, it’s sorta blurry and they never leaked the new Wu figure.

Just now, Fenghuang0296 said:

I’m talking about Part 88295. It’s been in one Prince of Persia set from 2010, one CMF in 2015, and the $500 Apocalypseburg D2C. It’s rare and I’m pretty sure Wu is wearing it. Could be wrong though, it’s sorta blurry and they never leaked the new Wu figure.

Oh that one, to me it looks like this armor piece:

BrickLink - Minifig tlm119 : Lego Maddox [The LEGO Movie 2 ...