45 minutes ago, Fenghuang0296 said:

The Spinjitzu Surge sets look weird.

Correction: Spinjitzu Burst.

Also. Love the updated destiny's bounty. :thumbup:

Edited by AMD

Just now, HalfBloodPrince said:

Im surprised the Bounty doesn’t use the tournament style suits like the Kai fighter, thunder raider, and the jungle raider.

Well its based of season 1 so it makes sense.

Edited by AMD

19 minutes ago, LegendsOfNinjago said:

Love that they all have what appears to be the Golden Lloyd Armor from the Mech

Oh, I didn’t notice that! I saw but the lighting’s bad so I thought it was just gunmetal again, but that is a nice touch, yes!

The sets look great! I'm also happy to see that those spinners from the sets act as dices. I also love the box art, very striking. 

Is the drawing behind Cole art on the box art a representation of Kai's mech? Does this mean it will have a important role in the next season? 

Also, the Skull Sorcerer dungeon looks amazing! 

Edited by Harkonen

37 minutes ago, Harkonen said:

Is the drawing behind Cole art on the box art a representation of Kai's mech? Does this mean it will have a important role in the next season? 

Also, the Skull Sorcerer dungeon looks amazing! 

Where did you see the dungeon set?

The blue rubber bands at the bottom of the Spinjitzu Burst sets, presumably to make the figure "Burst" out of the spinner, is really off-putting, unfortunately. Reminds me of the earlier X-Wings that had massive blue exposed rubber bands, before they fixed it by hiding them in the newer models. Other than those oddities, the sets themselves and particularly the box art look really interesting. The FireStone Mech is one of the best mechs we've seen from the theme, but unfortunately a bit overshadowed by the colossal Monkie Kid mechs leaked yesterday. As for Journey to the Skull Dungeons, I think it's a case of the box art making it look a lot better than it actually is. Still waiting for a better, clearer look at what exactly is included, but the build doesn't look too special. Looking forward to seeing the rest though; from the leaks, the large skull fortress and some of the other sets look much more interesting. 

The FireStone mech looks interesting, but it's definitely inferior to the Monkey King Mech. The Spinjitzu Bursts seem to have some interesting new pieces, but I can't tell exactly what they are from the low quality pictures. The Destiny Bounty honestly seems like a downgrade from the 2012 and 2015 versions.

1 hour ago, legozebra said:

The blue rubber bands at the bottom of the Spinjitzu Burst sets, presumably to make the figure "Burst" out of the spinner, is really off-putting, unfortunately. Reminds me of the earlier X-Wings that had massive blue exposed rubber bands, before they fixed it by hiding them in the newer models. Other than those oddities, the sets themselves and particularly the box art look really interesting. The FireStone Mech is one of the best mechs we've seen from the theme, but unfortunately a bit overshadowed by the colossal Monkie Kid mechs leaked yesterday. As for Journey to the Skull Dungeons, I think it's a case of the box art making it look a lot better than it actually is. Still waiting for a better, clearer look at what exactly is included, but the build doesn't look too special. Looking forward to seeing the rest though; from the leaks, the large skull fortress and some of the other sets look much more interesting. 

The Skull Sorcerer dungeon is truly impressive, it leaked but there is a reason why it was not posted on instagram... 

Just now, Harkonen said:

The Skull Sorcerer dungeon is truly impressive, it leaked but there is a reason why it was not posted on instagram... 

It came out with some nasty words written on it. Luckily I have lots of people investigating the post. 

1 minute ago, Ninja_whip said:

It came out with some nasty words written on it. Luckily I have lots of people investigating the post. 

Yeah,I feel bad for you. Keep going man! I hope you guys find out that b#stard. 

Just now, Harkonen said:

Yeah,I feel bad for you. Keep going man! I hope you guys find out that b#stard. 

Thank you. We are trying! I appreciate your support a lot! 

I'm glad Spinitzu Burst ninjas come with masks and not those hats. I need to see how those sets work before I can pass my judgement, but looking at the side there's a little rock side build. Cool touch.

Legacy sets are okay, nothing for me here. Destiny's Bounty looks awesome, and it's nice to have Kid Lloyd in there. Golden pads for ninjas are also a nice touch, but it's still only one new minfig out of nine.

Firestone Mech is cool, nothing special for me, not a fan of oversized mechs. It's nice to have a confirmation that half of ninjas wear silver armour and half of them wear golden one, reminder of good ol' days.

And now for the best set here, Dungeons look incredible. Such a beautiful set, the build is so amazing with those stairs, wooden planks and the cage. I forgot that it was supposed to include the new spinner, that makes it even better. Weird coincidence that all ninjas wear silver armour in this one tho.

So yeah, Journey is amazing and the rest are okay. I'm waiting for more pictures, I hope they release soon.

6 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Some sets have leaked! The Legacy Destiny’s Bounty looks awesome, I just bought the Ultra Dragon, Stormfighter, and January sets so I’m very excited for these ones. I like the Spinjitzu Surge figures too, I was afraid they wouldn’t have hoods since the leaked figures had hats but I’m happy to see that they do. Why was Garmadon removed from the Bounty? Do we know? 

Usually when final sets lack something preliminary images feature, it means they’ve been moved into a different set. I remember early pictures of the 2016  Samurai X Cave set including Master Yang but somewhere along the line until release, he was moved into the Ultra Stealth Raider. I also remember early pictures of last year’s Forsaken Castle having Zane instead of Cole, but he was removed for obvious reasons.

I’m unsure where the Garmadon figure would go, admittedly, unless he’s set to appear in one of the Season 13 sets or a book, as others have suggested. 

1 hour ago, Ninja_whip said:

Thanks for the pictures, I appreciate your work.

Do you know when will we see the other sets? It doesn't happen often that only half of the sets leak, does it?

3 hours ago, Ninja_whip said:

Respect! :thumbup:

Oof, we'll I see I'm really in the minority here but I'm disappointed with these sets. 

Spinjitzu burst: yet another useless gimmick with so-so minifigures. It's not surprising as I rarely like these gimmicky sets (last season was pretty good with the arcade pods though) but these are easy passes for me.

4+: not great but for a 4+ set I'd say it's pretty good, pass for me.

Journey to the Skull Dungeon: can't really make out what it's supposed to be due to the poor quality and distracting boxart but I kinda like what I see. Included figures are nice, will reserve my final judgement for better pictures. 

Mech: worst set of Season 13 so far and I doubt it will warm up to me, easy pass for me. 

Bounty: I can't exactly describe why but it just looks off to me, add all of those reused figures to the mix and I have another set I can skip. 

So far this wave doesn't really impress me, here's to hoping the other sets are better (which they probably will be as I did like the preliminary picture of the Sorcerer's Dungeon)

57 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Yeah I think we all can agree that Journey to The Skull Dungeons is the stand out of those leaks.

Hey, so has everyone noticed the weird blue vortex featured prominently in all the S13 sets’ box arts? It looks like either a portal or the opening of a cave, right? 

I took a closer look at the back of the Journey set, and it looks to me like there’s a boarded-up cave entrance at the upper rear - behind the troll guy’s fancy sword. And it looks like it’s a chunk of a board game, right? You can see the white squares leading up to the ‘entrance’.

I think this set is, literally, player characters (IE the Ninja) journeying to the Dungeon and entering it through the boarded-up entrance.

1 hour ago, Fenghuang0296 said:

Hey, so has everyone noticed the weird blue vortex featured prominently in all the S13 sets’ box arts? It looks like either a portal or the opening of a cave, right? 

I took a closer look at the back of the Journey set, and it looks to me like there’s a boarded-up cave entrance at the upper rear - behind the troll guy’s fancy sword. And it looks like it’s a chunk of a board game, right? You can see the white squares leading up to the ‘entrance’.

I think this set is, literally, player characters (IE the Ninja) journeying to the Dungeon and entering it through the boarded-up entrance.

It's the opening of a cave. 

I love that journey to dungeon set.

It's a set you'd expect from a Castle/Fantasy line, no gimmicky vehicles, and just subtle grey/brown colors.

Probably a bit too out there but maybe the portal is what the Ninja used to get out of Prime Empire, making PE ''level 1'' and whatever this is ''level 2''