Honestly, those elemental overflow style figures (where the figure is completely engulfed in their energy) don´t appeal to me that much (the Forbidden Spinjuitzu Spinner figures were an exception because they still somewht retain their usual appearance) but i´m probably getting the new ones anyway....i really hope this year we will get a complete series of spinners again with all 6 ninjas (and maybe some bad guys)

4 hours ago, GeneralNumberOne said:

Why are people talking about a Ninjago CMF? Are we getting one? 

People really want one but from what I've heard TLNM didn't sell well so I don't think we're getting it soon. 

8 hours ago, GeneralNumberOne said:

Why are people talking about a Ninjago CMF? Are we getting one? 

Because of this glorious CMF draft: https://amp.reddit.com/r/Ninjago/comments/fexzcv/the_full_ninjago_legacy_minifigure_series_noah_r/

3 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

People really want one but from what I've heard TLNM didn't sell well so I don't think we're getting it soon. 

I don't think TLNM made a real dent in the popularity of Ninjago, looking at the continuation of the Legacy sub-series. And CMF is still going strong, too, so I don't see why a Ninjago series can't happen soon.

This is one fo the pictures they use for official Lego website or some retailers, I think by the end of the next week we will have seen the pictures of the sets.

5 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

This is one fo the pictures they use for official Lego website or some retailers, I think by the end of the next week we will have seen the pictures of the sets.

I hope so, while I probaby won't get many of the sets I always love seeing them. Ninjago is a great source of new and unique (minifigure) parts

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

I hope so, while I probaby won't get many of the sets I always love seeing them. Ninjago is a great source of new and unique (minifigure) parts

I'll only get Journey to The Skull Dungeons, as it includes 3 ninjas in a 20€/25€ set, that's pretty fantastic. I also love playsets and this one looks so good.

I started collecting Ninjago regularly since Season 11. I buy a single set (ShuiCopter for S11 and Gamer's Market for S12) and then fill the collection with magazine minfigures. Just for S11 that way I got Jay, Kai, Lloyd, Ice Emperor, 2 Ice Warrior and a Fire Snake, plus Cole and Nya are coming next.

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I'll only get Journey to The Skull Dungeons, as it includes 3 ninjas in a 20€/25€ set, that's pretty fantastic. I also love playsets and this one looks so good.

I started collecting Ninjago regularly since Season 11. I buy a single set (ShuiCopter for S11 and Gamer's Market for S12) and then fill the collection with magazine minfigures. Just for S11 that way I got Jay, Kai, Lloyd, Ice Emperor, 2 Ice Warrior and a Fire Snake, plus Cole and Nya are coming next.

I have a lot of sets from the pilot season and Rise of the Snakes, after that my interest in Ninjago really went down. I still watched the show and got a small set occasionally but I wasn't really into it and my attention shifted to other themes. Nowadays I primarily buy usefull prints, figures and exclusive molds from Bricks and Pieces to use on custom figures. But this season does sound like it will have a lot to offer for uses outside of Ninjago itself

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

I have a lot of sets from the pilot season and Rise of the Snakes, after that my interest in Ninjago really went down. I still watched the show and got a small set occasionally but I wasn't really into it and my attention shifted to other themes. Nowadays I primarily buy usefull prints, figures and exclusive molds from Bricks and Pieces to use on custom figures. But this season does sound like it will have a lot to offer for uses outside of Ninjago itself

I bought sets since the Pilot season, but you know, for some seasons I got more than 5 sets and for some I got 0. Now I just buy one small set and minifigs from magazines.

7 hours ago, Harkonen said:

A new picture of Cole is out on instagram. Official set pics soon? 

2019 Summer Ninjago pictures came around 18 April 2019, so might be soon for 2020 I suppose.

5 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

But this season does sound like it will have a lot to offer for uses outside of Ninjago itself

Will be the first season I'm really interested in the sets.

I hope they really DO come with cards like people are saying because I've actually only been a fan for about 5 years-but-i-still-know-everything-about-the-lore, so I never got cards...

On 4/17/2020 at 7:03 AM, badchriss said:

Honestly, those elemental overflow style figures (where the figure is completely engulfed in their energy) don´t appeal to me that much (the Forbidden Spinjuitzu Spinner figures were an exception because they still somewht retain their usual appearance) but i´m probably getting the new ones anyway....i really hope this year we will get a complete series of spinners again with all 6 ninjas (and maybe some bad guys)

They honestly look like the NRG Ninja from 2012

2 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

It's like the NRG ninja but worse

Well, if these are considered Legacy Spinners, then at least LEGO has been consistent in how they've been handling accuracy in Legacy so far...

Edited by PenPlays

On 4/17/2020 at 9:45 AM, GarmaFan said:

Well, the Sorcerer does have green eyes like Clouse's alternate face.

And he has very similar eyebrows. I dunno, I’m personally not as quick to dismiss this guy as Clouse just yet. Characters have gone through bigger physical changes than this before. 

Maybe this is just me, but if this new Kai is from the Spinjitzu Surge sets, then I’m kinda bummed we won’t get these variants for Jay, Nya and Zane. Still waiting on Spinjitzu Slam Cole and Nya. I’m having to resort to making my own, which is a problem as my custom work isn’t great! 

7 hours ago, PenPlays said:

Well, if these are considered Legacy Spinners, then at least LEGO has been consistent in how they've been handling accuracy in Legacy so far...

From what we know the spinners are for Season 13.

Not a big fan of those minifgures, definitely one of the worst spinjitzu variants (by spinjitzu I mean those $10-$20 spinner or pod sets).

They should have ninja masks. They are ninjas after all, not senseis.

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

They should have ninja masks. They are ninjas after all, not senseis.

They've gone a little far from the ninja concept but these ''sensei'' suits look more believable to me than Ninja Knights :shrug_oh_well:

Those Kai and Cole surge variants really will fit in together with Flama and Moltor and I love that.

I know tastes differ, but I think those are fantastic.

Maybe they are trying to lure in the Nexo Knights fanbase, and for me, that certainly works this summer wave.

Edited by TeriXeri

48 minutes ago, TeriXeri said:

Maybe they are trying to lure in the Nexo Knights fanbase

Uh... Does Nexo Knights have a dedicated fan base? I personally never heard of any such fan base. 

1 minute ago, Lego David said:

Uh... Does Nexo Knights have a dedicated fan base? I personally never heard of any such fan base. 

Everything has a fanbase, some larger than others but it's definetely there