Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Sorry guys but this Kai is confirmed to be fake. Also, the real Kai will almost definitely wear golden armour. 

Who confirmed it?

3 minutes ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

Who confirmed it?

A reliable leaker, I think it was kfmt_leaks.

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN

We've got official names and pieces info for all the sets (except the spinners), thanks to @Ninja_whip. And wow, those are some AMAZING PPP ratios.

71703 Jay's Stormfighter Battle (4+; 165 pcs for $30)

71704 Kai Fighter (513 pcs for $40)

71705 Destiny's Bounty (1781 pcs for $130)

71717 Journey to The Skull Dungeons (401 pcs for $30)

71718 Wu's Battle Dragon (321 pcs for $20)

71719 Zane's Mino Creature (616 pcs for $50)

71720 Fire Stone Mech (968 pcs for $70)

71721 Skull Sorcerer's Dragon (1016 pcs for $80)

71722 Skull Sorcerer's Dungeon (1171 for $100)

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

We've got official names and pieces info for all the sets (except the spinners), thanks to @Ninja_whip. And wow, those are some AMAZING PPP ratios.

71704 Kai Fighter (513 pcs for $40)

71705 Destiny's Bounty (1781 pcs for $130)

71717 Journey to The Skull Dungeons (401 pcs for $30)

71718 Wu's Battle Dragon (321 pcs for $20)

71719 Zane's Mino Creature (616 pcs for $50)

71720 Fire Stone Mech (968 pcs for $70)

71721 Skull Sorcerer's Dragon (1016 pcs for $80)

71722 Skull Sorcerer's Dungeon (1171 for $100)

Awesome! I did not expect the Sorceror’s Dragon to have more than 1000 pieces. This just seems like confirmation of what I saw in that very fuzzy prelim picture a while back; that there’s going to be a side build that attaches to the Dungeon in the Dragon set. 

It can’t be long until we get official images, right? If these are still releasing in June?

18 minutes ago, Fenghuang0296 said:

It can’t be long until we get official images, right? If these are still releasing in June?

If it's similar to the last few years it'll be the end of the month

53 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

If it's similar to the last few years it'll be the end of the month

Hopefully it’s earlier

At 513 pieces, that Kai Fighter is going to be HUGE, unless there’s a villain vehicle going up against it.

Knowing how these prices are going to translate to AUD, I’m almost hoping there aren’t any more sets to release this year. It’ll be an expensive half of the year if these sets turn out really good.

10 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Wait, didn't we just get a reamke of Jay's Stormfighter with the first Legacy wave? Now there is another one?

2 hours ago, Lego David said:

Wait, didn't we just get a reamke of Jay's Stormfighter with the first Legacy wave? Now there is another one?

It's for younger kids

2 hours ago, Lego David said:

4+ sets are a whole different thing, they look much worse and are much easier to build. They are for really small kids who start building.

The new Wonder Woman packaging made me curious if the Ninjago summer sets will have a similar box art because with the Dungeons and Dragons parody theme that kind of box art would fit in even better. Atleast to me. 

15 minutes ago, Harkonen said:

The new Wonder Woman packaging made me curious if the Ninjago summer sets will have a similar box art because with the Dungeons and Dragons parody theme that kind of box art would fit in even better. Atleast to me. 

I hope that boxart stays far away from any theme. I really dislike how they don't show you what you get (at least not on the front of the box) and I already heavily dislike the Hidden Side boxes

16 minutes ago, Harkonen said:

Wait, that packaging’s legit? But it looks so stupid.

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

I hope that boxart stays far away from any theme. I really dislike how they don't show you what you get (at least not on the front of the box) and I already heavily dislike the Hidden Side boxes

Exactly. I actually like the art style of the Hidden Side boxes, but this is a step too far, not even showing the model at all.

That's like your opinion man. I like that box art and if the Ninjago summer sets have it then it will look even more like a board game which would be neat. 

I think this box art might be either an experiment or for AFOLs. 

Edited by Harkonen

Just now, Harkonen said:

That's like your opinion man. I like that box art and if the Ninjago summer sets have it then it will look even more like a board game which would be neat. 

Saying ''I hope'', "I like'' and ''I dislike'' are pretty good indicators of this being my opinion

2 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

2 minutes ago, Fenghuang0296 said:

Wait, that packaging’s legit? But it looks so stupid.

Exactly. I actually like the art style of the Hidden Side boxes, but this is a step too far, not even showing the model at all.

That's like why they've got back of the box. To show the set. First it catches your eye with that stunning art, then you grab it and see "oh what a great set". It makes you curious to see what's inside, therefore gets more chances that you buy it.

I don't have any problem with that box art, it looks MUCH better on display (if you display sets with boxes).

Saying ''I hope'', "I like'' and ''I dislike'' are pretty good indicators of this being my opinion

Maybe, but the way you replied to me I felt it like an attack. Sorry then for misunderstanding. 

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

That's like why they've got back of the box. To show the set. First it catches your eye with that stunning art, then you grab it and see "oh what a great set". It makes you curious to see what's inside, therefore gets more chances that you buy it.

I don't have any problem with that box art, it looks MUCH better on display (if you display sets with boxes).

This. I actually like to display my sets with the boxes so this is good for me. 

Just now, Harkonen said:

Maybe, but the way you replied to me I felt it like an attack. Sorry then for misunderstanding. 

Why would it be an attack? I wouldn't attack anyone (verbally or physically) unless provoked

Why would it be an attack? I wouldn't attack anyone (verbally or physically) unless provoked

Just felt that way with the "I hope that box art stays far away from any theme". Oh well, sorry. 

No one is attacking anyone. Some people like it and some don't. Some want this box concept to be spread over various themes, and some want the boxes to stay the old school way. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Not a fan either. IMO it looks less good, and furthermore I really don't see the point of not showing the contents clearly. Imagine kids, parents, or even retailer staff having to turn around all the boxes in the LEGO aisle just to find out which sets feature cars, ships, helicopters, houses, etc... :wacko:

39 minutes ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

Do you guys think the Kai Fighter will be bigger due to its 513 pieces or include a nindroid vehicle?

Definetely bigger, just look at Jay's Stormfighter