New troll guy and sword look good.  Hope we see the sets soon.  

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Yup, Kai's Fighter.

So we're getting even more Tournament of Elements torso's in Rebooted sets, makes no sense *huh* 

26 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

So we're getting even more Tournament of Elements torso's in Rebooted sets, makes no sense *huh* 

I’m pretty sure they’re supposed to be a sort of hybrid between the Rebooted and Tournament robes. Whatever sort of sense that’s supposed to make . . 

Nothing too special considering it's just old suit in red. I would like to see S13 Kai much more. Hope he has golden armour like Cole.

21 hours ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

I’m pretty sure they’re supposed to be a sort of hybrid between the Rebooted and Tournament robes. Whatever sort of sense that’s supposed to make . . 

Saves them having to redesign two variants of the ninja for the Legacy sets inspired by Seasons 3 and 4. Kinda like how last year’s Legacy ninja suits are kind of hybrid designs of the Training/DX/ZX suits to match with Seasons 1 and 2. 

So far I've gotta say I'm loving the figure designs for this wave. The villains all look fantastic, and the ninja are all going to be awesome for customs. Nya's torso especially just screams "Skyrim" and Cole's armor and bandanna will make fantastic pieces for Nexo Knights customs. Then again they all will, but the gold will work best for year 3 stuff, which is the state all of mine are in. Here's hoping we get that armor piece in pearl dark gray as well so we can do custom villains too.

Edit: And that's not even mentioning the potential for Warhammer or Warcraft customs. Those armor pieces are going to be so useful!

Edited by shadefoundry

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

We are getting another shield, only this time it's golden (and the printing is different). Really enjoying this wave.

The gold armored ninja will most likely all have the gold shield with the grey/silver shield for the grey/silver armored ninja

Really liking all the armor, shields, and weapons so far.  The figs look fantastic and are going to be great for customs.  Can't wait for the dragon too.  

A little disappointing that Zane seems to be the only one without new leg printing, but that’s grasping at straws to be honest. A nice looking minifigure. 

I'm looking forward to seeing what Kai will look like, but above that, I'm also looking forward to seeing if they’ll give us a new Wu, I wonder if he’ll get armoured up as well.

Also, I heard a rumour that there are three more sets we don’t know about releasing later in the year. Any truth to that? It would be a generous helping from Ninjago if it is true. I was wondering (Prime Empire Spoilers);

Spoiler

if one of them is a Prime Empire set that will include the Digi Zane figure. But judging by the episodes that have released and the descriptions for the episodes yet to come out, it doesn’t look like Zane will enter the game, therefore his Digi suit probably won’t be made canon. Maybe it was just an illustration made for promotional purposes? Seems a little strange, but I guess it's too early to really tell.

1 minute ago, Tobias_Jay said:

A little disappointing that Zane seems to be the only one without new leg printing, but that’s grasping at straws to be honest. A nice looking minifigure. 

I'm looking forward to seeing what Kai will look like, but above that, I'm also looking forward to seeing if they’ll give us a new Wu, I wonder if he’ll get armoured up as well.

Also, I heard a rumour that there are three more sets we don’t know about releasing later in the year. Any truth to that? It would be a generous helping from Ninjago if it is true. I was wondering (Prime Empire Spoilers);

Hide contents

if one of them is a Prime Empire set that will include the Digi Zane figure. But judging by the episodes that have released and the descriptions for the episodes yet to come out, it doesn’t look like Zane will enter the game, therefore his Digi suit probably won’t be made canon. Maybe it was just an illustration made for promotional purposes? Seems a little strange, but I guess it's too early to really tell.

Well, they’ve reused leg printing before. Skybound anyone?

Spoiler

They did make that ‘Tournament Zane’ figure in that one minifigure pack back in . . was it 2016? Just because a suit’s non-canon doesn’t mean we can’t get a figure of it. Also, I might be misremembering but given Kai didn’t have his powers while they had a Scroll of Forbidden Spinjitzu, I’m pretty sure that FS Kai is non-canon too and I still have a minifigure of him somewhere.

This wave is supposed to give us the first Wu-focused set since the 2015 Master Wu Dragon. (Unless you count the Bounties or Monastery as Wu sets but I really don’t.) I’d be surprised if there wasn’t a new Wu. Really the question is will he be armoured or just a new robe design? (Though if they did reuse the 2019 version I wouldn’t complain too much since I skipped the Land Bounty and do like caped Wu.) 

Though, it would be cool if they followed the Castle theme a little more and gave us a ‘King Wu’ . . unlikely, but cool. 

1 hour ago, Tobias_Jay said:

Jay also reuses old leg pritning, but I don't mind it since it brings a lot of consistency.

Ninja get new suits for S11. In S12 they still use them, but when they enter Prime Empire their suits change. In S13 they still use S11 suits, but they just wear some armour over that suits.

2 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Jay also reuses old leg pritning, but I don't mind it since it brings a lot of consistency.

Ninja get new suits for S11. In S12 they still use them, but when they enter Prime Empire their suits change. In S13 they still use S11 suits, but they just wear some armour over that suits.

I’m not sure if you8ve been watching the show but the suits didn’t automatically change. I suspect they’ll appear within the next couple of episodes as disguises or something, similar to the Rebooted suits.

26 minutes ago, Fenghuang0296 said:

I’m not sure if you8ve been watching the show but the suits didn’t automatically change. I suspect they’ll appear within the next couple of episodes as disguises or something, similar to the Rebooted suits.

I didn't, but we know they do change later on.

4 hours ago, Fenghuang0296 said:

Well, they’ve reused leg printing before. Skybound anyone?

Hide contents

They did make that ‘Tournament Zane’ figure in that one minifigure pack back in . . was it 2016? Just because a suit’s non-canon doesn’t mean we can’t get a figure of it. Also, I might be misremembering but given Kai didn’t have his powers while they had a Scroll of Forbidden Spinjitzu, I’m pretty sure that FS Kai is non-canon too and I still have a minifigure of him somewhere.

This wave is supposed to give us the first Wu-focused set since the 2015 Master Wu Dragon. (Unless you count the Bounties or Monastery as Wu sets but I really don’t.) I’d be surprised if there wasn’t a new Wu. Really the question is will he be armoured or just a new robe design? (Though if they did reuse the 2019 version I wouldn’t complain too much since I skipped the Land Bounty and do like caped Wu.) 

Though, it would be cool if they followed the Castle theme a little more and gave us a ‘King Wu’ . . unlikely, but cool. 

How about Wu with cape AND armour, that would be awesome.

Can't wait to see what the new sets will be like.