Now I am waiting for the trolls and goblins to leak...as promobricks said they appear in the sets? If I remember that right. 

Edited by Harkonen

6 hours ago, zoth33 said:

How about V for Vendetta mask instead.  I'm loving the figs so far hope the builds are just as good.  Can't wait to see the rest of the cast and villains.  My  youngest son is loving this so far.  

It's definetely more like a plague doctor imo. The only thing it shares with the V for Vendetta mask is being a white mask with black detailing

3 hours ago, Harkonen said:

Now I am waiting for the trolls and goblins to leak...as promobricks said they appear in the sets? If I remember that right. 

Temper your expectations a bit. They are not native English speakers and a lot can get lost in translation. For some people black and green "ghoulish" skeletons fall in the "goblin" category and they only had a fast look over the prototype sets

Edited by Metanoios91

38 minutes ago, Metanoios91 said:

Temper your expectations a bit. They are not native English speakers and a lot can get lost in translation. For some people black and green "ghoulish" skeletons fall in the "goblin" category and they only had a fast look over the prototype sets

That's true but they do mention skeletons too. Both black and white so I suppose we can hope for trolls and goblins. Some diversity to the villains is always welcome. 

20 hours ago, Robert8 said:

For those who laughed at Nexo Knights, now we have NinjaKnights hahaha

More like NexaGo Ninja Knights... :grin:

They are just wearing fantasy armor. Not everything wearing armor deserves to be called a knight. Samurai do also wear armour and you wouldn't call it weird, as do some assasins and mages in other fantasy lore. These new armour pieces are more in the D&D/Warcraft style and not futuristic like Nexo Knights. Nexo Knights resembled the armour style of space themes like Insectoids (for example 2964 Space Spider). Armour is not exclusive to themes like Nexo Knights

Edited by Metanoios91

1 hour ago, Ragana9289 said:

Dungeon and NinjaGo.

NinjaGo and Dragons 

NinjaGo the Gathering 

Lords of NinjaGo 

Ninja Kingdom 

Edited by Harkonen

15 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

It's definetely more like a plague doctor imo. The only thing it shares with the V for Vendetta mask is being a white mask with black detailing

That's all the vendetta mask is.  To me the nose isn't long enough for plague doctor but I get what your getting at.  

Just now, GarmaFan said:

Why do the Monkey Kid sets sound exactly like Ninjago sets?

Same reason it sounds like Marvel sets. Same target demographic.

9 minutes ago, GarmaFan said:

Why do the Monkey Kid sets sound exactly like Ninjago sets?

Those are just placeholder names, the sets probably share the same names as Ninjago because the sets are similair

38 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Those are just placeholder names, the sets probably share the same names as Ninjago because the sets are similair

So that means the theme will be just a Ninjago rip-off but with Journey to the West characters? :hmpf:

On 3/20/2020 at 11:28 AM, THELEGOBATMAN said:

They release in June.

Is it confirmed? I remember ninjago sets usually released in august but I don't mind it at all. Hopefully then we get official pictures soon. 

1 minute ago, Harkonen said:

Is it confirmed? I remember ninjago sets usually released in august but I don't mind it at all. Hopefully then we get official pictures soon. 

They always release in june

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

They always release in june

Really? Weird, again I didn't buy Ninjago sets since the ghost wave and that one released in august in my country. 

26 minutes ago, Harkonen said:

In Europe definitely. In US they could release in August (sometimes they do).

11 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

In Europe definitely. In US they could release in August (sometimes they do).

Ok. 

A new leak surfaced on instagram, this time it's Lloyd. 

A goblin just leaked on instagram! 

Lloyd looks decent, Nya is still the best of the ninja's we've seen so far. The goblin looks really cool, definetely want a few of him