1 hour ago, Thedarkmaster2 said:

why does the article have to be in german?

Because it's a german website reporting from a german Toy Fair........

its really hard when talking about the skull sorcerors dungeon not to think of the awesome 90s toyline and tv show mighty max

the main villain in that was named the skullmaster

likely the dungeon set is the only one I will get out of this wave but im interested to see what the rhino build looks like ,

but im wondering could it be a minotaur like creature instead

59 minutes ago, ZordrakLordofknightmares said:

likely the dungeon set is the only one I will get out of this wave but im interested to see what the rhino build looks like ,

but im wondering could it be a minotaur like creature instead

A very blurry picture of it has already been leaked, it's definetely a rhino

You know what I want though? Those arcade pods. Those would be awesome for my town. They'll act as games that the people in my town could play with. 

On 2/10/2020 at 7:01 PM, Renny The Spaceman said:

A new Ninjago magazine says 'One Gamer is wearing the avatar of Sons of Garmadon villain Harumi' (Obviously referring to the figure in the Gamers market) likely meaning that it isn't actually her

Can you send a link? Send a photo of the page from the magazine where this is said. Where is the evidence?

8 hours ago, Ninja_whip said:

The new sword mold has skulls at the hilt of them.

Like the Skybound pirate sword? Neat. 

Has anyone in Australia been able to find the Thunder Raider in any physical shops? Almost everywhere I go, I can’t find it on the shelves. Is it a store exclusive somewhere?

I hope the villain minifigures leak soon. I wanna see how much Castle villains do they look like if they really are goblins, trolls and skeletons. I wonder what new moulds could they use, heck even new head moulds! 

4 hours ago, Tobias_Jay said:

Has anyone in Australia been able to find the Thunder Raider in any physical shops? Almost everywhere I go, I can’t find it on the shelves. Is it a store exclusive somewhere?

I’ve seen it at my local Melbourne Kmart. It doesn’t interest me (the last thing I need is more ninja vehicles, I already have that Overlord from the Golden Dragon and don’t collect ninja suits) so I didn’t look too closely but I think it was $59 AUD, which seems like a good price considering the (much worse comparatively) Ninja Tuner Car is at the same price point. 

On 2/21/2020 at 9:44 PM, Feng-huang0296 said:

I’ve seen it at my local Melbourne Kmart. It doesn’t interest me (the last thing I need is more ninja vehicles, I already have that Overlord from the Golden Dragon and don’t collect ninja suits) so I didn’t look too closely but I think it was $59 AUD, which seems like a good price considering the (much worse comparatively) Ninja Tuner Car is at the same price point. 

Thanks! Yeah that seems like a great price for the size. I’ll keep an eye out at my local Kmart

On 2/18/2020 at 8:06 PM, Harkonen said:

If the trolls or goblins are similar to the Nexo Knights ones from the concept art then I'll be happy. 

Do you mean like this? If so I hope not, they're interesting designs but most of them are a bit too steampunk for me. Hopefully they're closer to the skeletons in the first Ninjago wave with pure fantasy designs. 

1504677167863.jpg

2 hours ago, Darth Shadowthrone said:

Do you mean like this? If so I hope not, they're interesting designs but most of them are a bit too steampunk for me.

While I do agree that most of those designs wouldn't fit a D&D-inspired wave, I still would hope to see that Teslapunk/Decopunk aesthetic adopted by those concept designs seen in the upper right-hand corner come to the Ninjago theme for a wave in some capacity... :purrr:

xYCOHT0.jpg

The rumors are a big Legacy Destiny's Bounty and a 4+ Legacy Jay's Storm Fighter.  There may be others but I can't think of them offhand.

Just now, icm said:

The rumors are a big Legacy Destiny's Bounty and a 4+ Legacy Jay's Storm Fighter.  There may be others but I can't think of them offhand.

The Bounty isn't really a rumor anymore, we've already seen it. A remake of Kai's Rebooted plane is also rumored to come this summer

2 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

The Bounty isn't really a rumor anymore, we've already seen it. A remake of Kai's Rebooted plane is also rumored to come this summer

Is that all the legacy stuff? i thought There were two more

11 minutes ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

Is that all the legacy stuff? i thought There were two more

You mean the leaked set numbers from a while back? Those were summer sets that’re part of Season 13.