19 hours ago, GarmaFan said:

Do you have a link? I don't think official magazines count as leaks.

But surely that kind of information has got to be canon and checked out before being published.

Well, it seems we are getting trolls and Goblins in this wave. I have a feeling this wave will be like the 2007 Castle theme with a more complex story and darker sets.

Jay's Stormfighter (4+) - smaller version of the Legacy set, also includes a green Serpentine quad and a temple with the Sword of Fire - Jay and Lasha

Kai Fighter - Legacy version of the Rebooted vehicle - Lloyd, Kai and 2 Nindroids

Destiny's Bounty - ship from season 1 - Wu, Garmadon, Samurai X, Kai, Jay, Cole, Zane and young Lloyd

Journey to the Skull Dungeon - 25 euro - a small island made out of rocks - Kai, Cole, Lloyd and some kind of troll

Wu's Battle Dragon - 20 euro - a small dragon for Wu - Wu and Goblin

Zane Mino Creature - 50 euro - gray and brown rhino with a golden horn - Zane, Cole and 2 Goblins

Fire-Stone Mech - 70 euro - mech, half fire and half stone - three unknown ninja's and 2 trolls

Skull Sorcerer Dragon - skeleton-like dragon and a small rock on lava - Kai, Cole, Jay, Black Skeleton, White Skeleton and Sorcerer (black hat and wings)

Skull Sorcerer Dungeon - 100 euro - huge dungeon with a skeleton head - three unknown ninja's, troll, Goblin and the Sorcerer

Edited by Guyon2002
Prices for some of the sets

Trolls, Skeletons and Goblins, this might be the first time I'd get Ninjago sets. (and possibly the magazine)

Edited by TeriXeri

very dissapointing confirmation that Nya again will only come in 1-2 sets (if there even is a Ninja version of her here).

This would be the 3rd wave :thumbdown:
So sad female characters are getting pushed out of Ninjago, after we got so many since a few seasons..

It sucks that if I want Jay, I will have to pay either $70 or $80. Journey to The Dungeons sounds amazing tho, 3 ninjas, a villain and a nice build for 25€. I'll probably just end up buying that.

43 minutes ago, Kim-Kwang-Seok said:

very dissapointing confirmation that Nya again will only come in 1-2 sets (if there even is a Ninja version of her here).

So sad female characters are getting pushed out of Ninjago, after we got so many since a few seasons..

That sort of happened with Macy from Nexo Knights, she got the all of the smallest vehicles in the waves, and none at all in the last wave. 

Axl had less figures overall but some of the largest vehicles.

The three smallest sets - Journey to The Dungeons (71717), Wu's Battle Dragon (71718) and Zane's Mino Creature (71719). To be specific, those are low quality catalogues images like the previous leaks.

Dragon looks intersesting, little like a goat.

I'm in love with the dungeons set. The build looks amazing, I absolutely love it. That amazing build, 3 ninjas, a villain AND a spinner for 25€? Wow. Incredible. 

Rhinoceros actually looks really great! Love the colour scheme. This wave is really promising. 

Not a fan of Wu's Dragon/Goat, just looks very meh to me.

The Dungeon set does look promising but I'll wait for hd visuals to decide wether or not I want it 

Zane's Rhino looks good, definetely something we haven't seen before. But I'm still not that interested in it

On 2/9/2020 at 7:42 PM, Exetrius said:

False. Zusammengebaut reported that the Ninjago sets combine to form a board game experience, remember? https://brickset.com/article/48643/2020-summer-set-summary

Trolls and goblins? Aww, I was looking forward to the skeletons . . also, alright! The Sorceror’s Dragon definitely comes with a side build that’s part of the board game. Though I can’t really make out much about the Journey . . other than that it’s disappointing that we get three heroes and one villain. Couldn’t have replaced one of the ninjas with a skeleton?

Unfortunately I don’t see any game parts in the ninja vehicle sets. Oh well, it looks like this might be another wave where I only get the villain-oriented stuff.

5 minutes ago, Ninja_whip said:

Official Images will be the way to go. LOTS of things change.

So like you told me about a week ago, is Jay actually in 71718?

5 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

So like you told me about a week ago, is Jay actually in 71718?

One thing I’m noticing as a red flag;

We’re getting Spinner sets for Cole, Lloyd and Kai, right? But there’s also spinners included in the Journey and the Dungeon sets. They might just repeat the spinners for one of those three, but personally it makes a lot more sense to put spinners for Jay and Zane in those two sets. And I’m fairly sure that Zane’s in the Dungeon, so if Jay actually is in the Journey then I’m hopeful it’ll be his spinner. 

Also, best I can tell, the Rhino Beast looks surprisingly cool and overbuilt. Definitely something I could see having an alternate build to transform into part of the board game, which would be swell. 

39 minutes ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

Digiverse Zane pack was revealed.

printless digiverse zane legs. whyyyyyyy

because the didn't have leg prints in season 3? I get the mask and Head aren't accurate, but at least the rest of the body is. 

4 hours ago, Kim-Kwang-Seok said:

Nothing to do with their gender.

Zane looks amazing!! I love the design, they’ve done a great job.

20 minutes ago, LegendsOfNinjago said:

because the didn't have leg prints in season 3? I get the mask and Head aren't accurate, but at least the rest of the body is. 

Atleast keep it consistent with the other digiverse figure being kai of having printed legs. 

On 2/6/2020 at 7:28 PM, Feng-huang0296 said:

Is there anyone who’s got the Empire Dragon and/or Empire Twmple of Madness and can confirm whether or not they come with extra stickers? I’ve been trawling reviews but no one shows the sticker sheets for those sets.

The empire temple did not have extra stickers 

ok the dungeon looks amazingly awesome the type of set that im currently into large action playsets

it reminds me of something from the popular 90s toy theme mighty max

id say the set is as big as jestros's volcano lair from nexo knights one of my personal favourite sets

On 2/12/2020 at 2:06 PM, HalfBloodPrince said:

Digiverse Zane pack was revealed.

printless digiverse zane legs. whyyyyyyy

You don't like plain gold legs?

On 2/12/2020 at 4:00 PM, THELEGOBATMAN said:

So, as far as I've read, the bad guys are not really goblins and trolls, right?

Maybe this wave will be taking place in the Underworld, and the goblins and trolls, will be Skulkin and, maybe, bigfig skulkin. Its just an assupmtion from the descripitons of the sets. As for the "Skull wizard", he must be Clouse then. If I remember the Dark island trilogy comic, Clouse was transported to the underworld, so I suspect him to run the place now, with him being a powerfull wizard and all.

Edited by Daimar