25 minutes ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

The Dungeon box art clearly showed a new hexagonal spinner design, and Harkonin confirmed; the new spinners will be hexagonal, presumably with a number printed on each side, to function as ‘dice’ for the board game. 

I don’t see why board game equals Technic?

I would corroborate the hexagonal bit if I could find the image of the dungeon. I haven't really been following the leaked images for Ninjago. :P

EDIT: Found it. Thanks!

The Technic would be necessary to connect the kits in a sort of modular fashion... running off of the assumption that the sets will not connect with System elements to avoid stability issues.

10 hours ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

We can work this out by process of elimination. 

We know Cole, Lloyd and Zane are in the Dungeon. Zane’s also in the Rhino Beast. Kai and Cole are in the Fire Rock Mech, and Wu’s going to be in Wu’s Battle Dragon. It’s in the name. It’s obviously possible that a second Ninja will be in the Rhino Beast but small sets like the Battle Dragon rarely have more than one Ninja. Given that last year the ShuriCopter came with both Zane and Jay, I doubt they’d do that twice. More likely the Rhino Beast also comes with Nya or a repeat of Kai or Lloyd. 

That leaves the Skull Sorceror’s Dragon and Journey to the Dungeon. The Dragon will probably have two Ninja, but they just did a set with both Jay and Nya, so it’s unlikely they’d both be in that one. 

My guess? Nya joins Zane in the Rhino Beast, Jay comes in both the Journey and the Dragon, and the Dragon probably also comes with a repeat of Lloyd, while the Journey comes with Kai. 

10 hours ago, Ninja_whip said:

Journey, Dragon, 

Big thanks to both of you!

LEGO just uploaded the Prime Empire teaser in HD on YouTube. You can clearly see details on the ninja's arms so those pictures of PE Zane with armprinting are most likely renders from the show itself

4 hours ago, Azani said:

I would corroborate the hexagonal bit if I could find the image of the dungeon. I haven't really been following the leaked images for Ninjago. :P

EDIT: Found it. Thanks!

The Technic would be necessary to connect the kits in a sort of modular fashion... running off of the assumption that the sets will not connect with System elements to avoid stability issues.

If the leaked picture of the Fire/Rock Mech is anything to go by, we were wrong to expect them all to connect. Unless there’s a side build in that set that wasn’t in the image or it has a B-model or something . . point is, as much as I’d love to combine all six sets in the wave into a massive Dungeon board game, it’s unfortunately a lot more likely that only the actual Dungeon and the Journey set will have the board game elements, and the other four sets will just be standard vehicle/animal fare. And then the Spinners will be the dice and maybe, just maybe, if we’re lucky, have some kind of added compatibility with the game.

Which will be kind of a let down overall but I guess it’s not reasonable to expect the set designers to be hamstrung by a board game gimmick across the line . . I guess . . 

59 minutes ago, Ninja_whip said:

One of the people who edited the teaser said that there will be a few more trailers coming. for Prime Empire.

May I speak with you in Discord? Please answer Discord: Master Kai#9165

8 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

LEGO just uploaded the Prime Empire teaser in HD on YouTube. You can clearly see details on the ninja's arms so those pictures of PE Zane with armprinting are most likely renders from the show itself

I’m not so sure - the ninja are always covered in prints in the show, but this never carries over to the cards or promotional artwork, which depicts them as the sets depict them. The arm printing for Zane on the cards is consistent with how LEGO does arm printing on other figures, rather than on the show, where printing wraps around their torso and legs.

Is there anyone who’s got the Empire Dragon and/or Empire Twmple of Madness and can confirm whether or not they come with extra stickers? I’ve been trawling reviews but no one shows the sticker sheets for those sets.

7 hours ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Is there anyone who’s got the Empire Dragon and/or Empire Twmple of Madness and can confirm whether or not they come with extra stickers? I’ve been trawling reviews but no one shows the sticker sheets for those sets.

The dragon definitely doesn't have them.

There’s a comic sneak peek on #legoleaks that might give us some insight on what to expect from the Prime Empire TV season.

Spoiler

Apparently after Jay vanishes into Prime Empire (and apparently he’s playing solo to begin with) the Ninja travel to the reclusive  home of Milton Dyer, the original creator of the game. Also, these two pages make it entirely apparent that Unagami is, in fact . . Milton Dyer’s missing gardener! :laugh:

Edited by Feng-huang0296

15 hours ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Temple doesn't have them, the dragon doesn't either.

On 2/6/2020 at 2:02 AM, Ninja_whip said:

Also, heard that the Kai Fighter has Lloyd, Kai, Cryptor, and a warrior. not 100%, but this person is reliable.

Will be disappointed if this is the case, having three sets with Legacy 2 Lloyd and none with Zane or Nya is bothersome for completionists like me! Maybe they’re keeping their options open for future Legacy sets. 

16 hours ago, Tobias_Jay said:

Will be disappointed if this is the case, having three sets with Legacy 2 Lloyd and none with Zane or Nya is bothersome for completionists like me! Maybe they’re keeping their options open for future Legacy sets. 

Probably. They may release something soon! :)

2 hours ago, Legoanonymous said:

Well, I am still curious about the transition among chapters. How do you go from a futuristic video game to DnD. Does anyone have ideas?  

One adventure ends, another one begins. It's that simple.

Is it necessarily true that they're trapped in a board game, or is it just a board game-aesthetic?

Edited by GarmaFan

10 hours ago, GarmaFan said:

Is it necessarily true that they're trapped in a board game, or is it just a board game-aesthetic?

At this point we have no clue, the leaker who revealed this info turned out to be fake, so despite the fact that the single leaked image of a playset might look board game-esque, there's nothing confirmed. Despite this, I do like the concept of them being trapped in a video game for the first half of the year, then being trapped in a board game for the second.

Edited by legozebra

14 hours ago, GarmaFan said:

4 hours ago, legozebra said:

At this point we have no clue, the leaker who revealed this info turned out to be fake, so despite the fact that the single leaked image of a playset might look board game-esque, there's nothing confirmed. Despite this, I do like the concept of them being trapped in a video game for the first half of the year, then being trapped in a board game for the second.

False. Zusammengebaut reported that the Ninjago sets combine to form a board game experience, remember? https://brickset.com/article/48643/2020-summer-set-summary

1 hour ago, Exetrius said:

False. Zusammengebaut reported that the Ninjago sets combine to form a board game experience, remember? https://brickset.com/article/48643/2020-summer-set-summary

But that doesn't confirm they're in a board game in the show, orient expedition sets made a board game but that didn't connect to the story

9 hours ago, Exetrius said:

Thanks for the reminder, yeah, you’re right, it was confirmed from Toy Fair. I guess we will have to wait and see if it affects the story at all

9 hours ago, Renny The Spaceman said:

But that doesn't confirm they're in a board game in the show, orient expedition sets made a board game but that didn't connect to the story

2 hours ago, GarmaFan said:

Yes, and he may have claimed that based on that info to look legit. Spinners used to be a trading card game, didn't mean that Ninjago is  like Yu-Gi-Oh or something.

Yeah, basically the sets don't fully speak for the show.

I mean no offence to anyone, but I just want to express that I've become a bit annoyed by recurring discussion/speculation of the TV show plot in this thread. The implications the sets may have for the show plot are not relevant here.

So just leaving a link here to the TV Show Discussion thread: https://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/87273-ninjago-masters-of-spinjitsu-tv-show-thread/&page=181 

A new Ninjago magazine says 'One Gamer is wearing the avatar of Sons of Garmadon villain Harumi' (Obviously referring to the figure in the Gamers market) likely meaning that it isn't actually her

1 hour ago, Renny The Spaceman said:

A new Ninjago magazine says 'One Gamer is wearing the avatar of Sons of Garmadon villain Harumi' (Obviously referring to the figure in the Gamers market) likely meaning that it isn't actually her

Do you have a link? I don't think official magazines count as leaks.