Wait, since when does Garmadon have hair (except for the blonde Lego Movie version?)

Or is this the non evil variant of Garmadon we are getting (Sensei Garmadon)?

9 minutes ago, badchriss said:

Wait, since when does Garmadon have hair (except for the blonde Lego Movie version?)

Or is this the non evil variant of Garmadon we are getting (Sensei Garmadon)?

Garmadon had spiky black hair in the rare times he was seen without his helmet in Seasons 1 and 2.

Spoiler

Image result for lord garmadon hair"

10 hours ago, LegendsOfNinjago said:

I want the OG hairpiece from the show. The recolor of the mad scientist. 

I second this! :thumbup:

The possibility of getting the Megaweapon is very exciting!

Edited by Exetrius

13 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Garmadon's hair is blond since the TLNM redesigns

In the movie yes, but in the show he has black spiky hair

1 hour ago, ColaGuy said:

In the movie yes, but in the show he has black spiky hair

That was before the redesign. Since Sons of Garmadon the show has been using the TLNM designs

11 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

That was before the redesign. Since Sons of Garmadon the show has been using the TLNM designs

Garmadon doesn't use the Sons of Garmadon design in Legacy 

Did Harkonen say anything about there being time twin look alike figures coming? Because someone also said there were 2 like that coming in the Zane set. The villains are all over the place it seems.

29 minutes ago, Ninja_whip said:

Did Harkonen say anything about there being time twin look alike figures coming? Because someone also said there were 2 like that coming in the Zane set. The villains are all over the place it seems.

He said they would use the same hood pieces, maybe that’s what that means.

Just now, NetherCreeper said:

Yeah...seems like that's true. The spinners are like the slams but in lava things.

1 hour ago, Ninja_whip said:

1 hour ago, NetherCreeper said:

Unfortunately, it was revealed that some of his info was egregiously incorrect, so he may have just been a troll and I wouldn't put too much weight into his rumors.

Just now, legozebra said:

Unfortunately, it was revealed that some of his info was egregiously incorrect, so he may have just been a troll and I wouldn't put too much weight into his rumors.

It was a midget with a hood and some other guy. ZANE HAS A CROSSBOW apparently!!!

Just now, TeriXeri said:

The first Destiny Bounty of 2012 has multiple minifig crossbows on it.

Talking about the Zane creature currently Cole is also in Zane's Creature supposedly.  Lloyd is the small fig in the bounty.

5 minutes ago, Ninja_whip said:

Talking about the Zane creature currently Cole is also in Zane's Creature supposedly.  Lloyd is the small fig in the bounty.

Ah ok, for those Dungeon/Dragon Boardgame type sets that could be interesting to see how they do a class system, a bow/crossbow does fit in there for sure.

1 hour ago, Ninja_whip said:

Does Lloyd have mid-legs or small?

54 minutes ago, TeriXeri said:

Ah ok, for those Dungeon/Dragon Boardgame type sets that could be interesting to see how they do a class system, a bow/crossbow does fit in there for sure.

Oh ya. They are so cool.

1 minute ago, GarmaFan said:

Does Lloyd have mid-legs or small?

He has the OG legs apparently and is Sleeveless. These are early so they could change. 

Edited by Ninja_whip

3 hours ago, Ninja_whip said:

Oh ya. They are so cool.

He has the OG legs apparently and is Sleeveless. These are early so they could change. 

Do ypu know which Season 13 set Jay comes in?

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Do ypu know which Season 13 set Jay comes in?

We can work this out by process of elimination. 

We know Cole, Lloyd and Zane are in the Dungeon. Zane’s also in the Rhino Beast. Kai and Cole are in the Fire Rock Mech, and Wu’s going to be in Wu’s Battle Dragon. It’s in the name. It’s obviously possible that a second Ninja will be in the Rhino Beast but small sets like the Battle Dragon rarely have more than one Ninja. Given that last year the ShuriCopter came with both Zane and Jay, I doubt they’d do that twice. More likely the Rhino Beast also comes with Nya or a repeat of Kai or Lloyd. 

That leaves the Skull Sorceror’s Dragon and Journey to the Dungeon. The Dragon will probably have two Ninja, but they just did a set with both Jay and Nya, so it’s unlikely they’d both be in that one. 

My guess? Nya joins Zane in the Rhino Beast, Jay comes in both the Journey and the Dragon, and the Dragon probably also comes with a repeat of Lloyd, while the Journey comes with Kai. 

On 2/4/2020 at 4:52 PM, badchriss said:

I distinctly recall Garmadon having some standard old 2006 Exo-Force hair back in 2011 or so... As @GarmaFan stated above, this dates us back to Season 1.

Had this Harkonen fellow said anything about what to expect from the "Burst" kits? FWIW I believe that the EN terminology will be "Burst", not "Surge" as was initially reported.

Cutting the details from Nuremberg into something coherent is tough, but I would suspect that we'll get some usable technic from these kits if we really do see a board game-type setup in 2HY mainline kits. Very curious about how TLG will pull that one off. Looking forward to NYTF...

42 minutes ago, Azani said:

I distinctly recall Garmadon having some standard old 2006 Exo-Force hair back in 2011 or so... As @GarmaFan stated above, this dates us back to Season 1.

Had this Harkonen fellow said anything about what to expect from the "Burst" kits? FWIW I believe that the EN terminology will be "Burst", not "Surge" as was initially reported.

Cutting the details from Nuremberg into something coherent is tough, but I would suspect that we'll get some usable technic from these kits if we really do see a board game-type setup in 2HY mainline kits. Very curious about how TLG will pull that one off. Looking forward to NYTF...

The Dungeon box art clearly showed a new hexagonal spinner design, and Harkonin confirmed; the new spinners will be hexagonal, presumably with a number printed on each side, to function as ‘dice’ for the board game. 

I don’t see why board game equals Technic?