5 minutes ago, Legoanonymous said:

Is it just me, or does it seem like the Ninja are wearing different outfits in the dungeon and the mech? In the dungeon, they seem to be wearing more traditional Ninja garbs. However, they seem to be wearing helmets and suits of armor.

That’s because those images arent finished.

Yeah, the sets (even when blurry) look good, I mean as a whole. I like the mech, especially the colour scheme (I'm not a fan of mechs tho). Destiny's Bounty looks really good, is that Garmadon with the Mega Weapon?

I really love the Dungeon (I know, it can still turn out to be terrible), but right now I think it looks amazing, with lava, rocks and skull. The spinner also looks interesting and adds credibility to @Harkonen's info.

7 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Sure but this wouldn't be the first time a new leaker has been ''bullied away'' with the information turning out to be true a few months later. Now I'm not saying he's right or wrong but is it really that hard to give people the benefit of the doubt? Especially if parts of the info check out

It's fine for new people to come Eurobricks to share info with us.

It's fine for members of Eurobricks to doubt these new comers or disagree with what's real or fake.

It's not cool for that newcomer to play the victim like a big crybaby. It's not cool to say people who disagree are "calling you a liar".

And it's definitely not cool for that person to delete all their posts like a spoiled brat. I'd rather not have leaks then have to deal with petty butt-hurt narcissists, personally.

Can anyone else make out the hooded minifigure on the Destiny’s Bounty? You can kind of make out a small minifigure next to Garmadon on the lineup at the bottom. Looks to me like it could be Kid-Lloyd, which would be an interesting inclusion. This set, potentially including lil’ Lloyd, Mega Weapon and, above all, a RotS accurate Destiny’s Bounty, could be a very desirable set for long time fans. 

If it is kid Lloyd, I wonder what he'll look like. Golden Lloyd and Samurai Nya have their post-movie designs, so probably not like his classic face. Reusing a post-movie head, kidified version of movie head (big eyes, small mouth).. maybe even black eyes that could make an accurate Season 9 Lloyd.

1 hour ago, danth said:

It's fine for members of Eurobricks to doubt these new comers or disagree with what's real or fake.

It's not cool for that newcomer to play the victim like a big crybaby. It's not cool to say people who disagree are "calling you a liar".

And it's definitely not cool for that person to delete all their posts like a spoiled brat. I'd rather not have leaks then have to deal with petty butt-hurt narcissists, personally.

I gotta agree. It’d be one thing if he was hounded by multiple people over many comments...but it was one person, one time. 

Anywho...with the blurry pictures, I’m on the fence. The skull fortress looks the best. The Bounty is a pass, I’d rather get the Movie version second hand. The mech, could go either way. If it’s like the Titan Mech in size & design, it’ll likely be a buy. 

4 hours ago, danth said:

Agree. Speaks volumes.

6 hours ago, danth said:

You hit the nail in the head.

Not to mention that his "leaks" seemed like educated guesses more than anything else. 

And him playing the victim card was probably just an excuse to bail before someone exposed him for being a likely fraud.

4 hours ago, LOTR34 said:

You hit the nail in the head.

Not to mention that his "leaks" seemed like educated guesses more than anything else. 

And him playing the victim card was probably just an excuse to bail before someone exposed him for being a likely fraud.

Right. I didn't mean anything by his stuff. I just heard something different and wanted to express that in which I heard. I don't like when people hype other people up and it comes back to be not true. The black skeletons are true. 

Edited by Ninja_whip

4 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

That’s weird, because his info on Jurassic World just turned out to be false :shrug_confused:

And not just false, more like extremely-extremely wrong. Nothing from his info was even close to being true

yeet

The Black Skeletons he must've got from toy fair. I heard them from that. The sorcerer has black wings and a black hat same one from the Garmadon from the CMF and Master of Swords Blizzard. According to someone at Toy Fair. 

Edited by Ninja_whip

Well now we know for certain he was a fraud.Meaning that monkey kid/leaf won't be a location based theme,shame really,a fantasy based theme with buildings sounded a dream come true.

34 minutes ago, LOTR34 said:

Well now we know for certain he was a fraud.Meaning that monkey kid/leaf won't be a location based theme,shame really,a fantasy based theme with buildings sounded a dream come true.

Who said that? If Leaf/Monkie Kid will be a vehicle theme, wouldn't there be too much overlap with Ninjago? 

50 minutes ago, LOTR34 said:

Well, we don't really know what it is yet, but I still think the logo has a very likeness to Dragon Ball in font and color and the yellow cloud (Nimbus).

But I'll discuss that in the proper topic.

Edited by TeriXeri

6 minutes ago, Lego David said:

Who said that? If Leaf/Monkie Kid will be a vehicle theme, wouldn't there be too much overlap with Ninjago? 

Harkonen claimed that monkey kid/leaf will be a location based theme and since his info for the JP sets was a bunch of lies I'm assuming all the information he provided was nonsense as well.

Looking at the Bounty figure selection closely, there are 7 figures. I only could confirm 6.

Kai, Zane, Jay, Garmadon, Wu, and Samurai X.

the 7th figure I cant tell, its a black suited figure, But i cant tell if its cole, kid lloyd, or someone else.

30 minutes ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

Looking at the Bounty figure selection closely, there are 7 figures. I only could confirm 6.

the 7th figure I cant tell, its a black suited figure, But i cant tell if its cole, kid lloyd, or someone else.

There is 8 figures actually 

On 2/3/2020 at 7:10 AM, Lego-Freak said:

Exactly. Sure, we don't know yet if his info is accurate, but as long as there's no obvious contradiction, they should be given the benefit of the doubt. Innocent until proven guilty and all that :shrug_oh_well: The 2021 stuff sounds a bit fishy, but the rest seems plausible.

That’s the thing. He was right about the Spinjitzu tornados functioning as dice, but wrong about each set having an add-on for the Dungeon board game. Because I’m looking at the Fire Rock Mech and unless it has an alternate build or something it does not attach to that Dungeon.

. . . OMG an alternate build for each set to allow them to be added to the Dungeon actually makes perfect sense and would be really cool . . 

1 hour ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

I see three black figures. One is obviously Garmadon, one is between Nya and Jay so is probably Cole, and one is between Garmadon and Kai and appears to be shorter than the others.

24 minutes ago, ColaGuy said:

I'm guessing that Garmadons hairpiece will be Jokers hair in black.

Garmadon's hair is blond since the TLNM redesigns