29 minutes ago, legozebra said:

They’re a UK/EU thing, just like the monthly magazines with minifigure packs. For whatever reason, they aren’t offered in the US (outside of a one-time thing two years back where they seemingly tried to push a US magazine with foil packs and didn’t continue with it)

Even within Europe there are different publishers for the UK, German and Dutch, and I think there's a Polish version as well

In NL we get just 1 miniset per magazine, but I remember getting cards for something once via a non-Ninjago magazine, maybe that was just a 1-time promo.

But I've seen pictures of other European version of magazines that come with 2 minisets (maybe they get less frequent magazines?)

Also packaging varies between country, seen in the Legacy version of the Magazine :

Polybag style : 111903-1.jpg?201909190853 Blister pack Style : 111903-2.jpg?201909190853

Edited by TeriXeri

1 hour ago, Lego-Freak said:

A new bigfig has leaked and it’s quite a weird one: blue skin, orange beard & mohawk, white dress with red pearls :wacko:

It could be from Ninjago, but it could also be from Leaf...

1 hour ago, Lego David said:

It could be from Ninjago, but it could also be from Leaf...

As mentioned in the leak, it is not from NINJAGO.

51 minutes ago, Lordofdragonss said:

There is Lego Ninjago magazine and Lego Ninjago Legacy magazine. Legacy is slightly more expensive.

I just bought my first magazine a week ago and I can't really understand how these magazines are cataloged in Bricklink... I understand the difference in packaging varies by region.

3 hours ago, Lego-Freak said:

A new bigfig has leaked and it’s quite a weird one: blue skin, orange beard & mohawk, white dress with red pearls :wacko:

I reckon the colours are definitely off, but otherwise it looks quite a bit like a character from Fairy Tail: https://fairytail.fandom.com/wiki/Jiemma. Cool bigfig, whacky!

This just appeared on Instagram - I don't know if it's legit, but with Toy Fair ongoing it's not impossible:

12 sets including dungeons and dragons and mechs and spinners - and a 1718-part Destiny's Bounty!  That last one might be very interesting!  Of course, that's what I said about the Land Bounty, and I haven't yet bought that one even though it's a great set .... so we'll see if this earns my dollars any better than that one.

According to @Zusammengebaut attending the Nuremberg Toy Fair...

LEGO Ninjago! (unfortunately little information):

70685 Spinjitzu Burst, 9.99 Euros MSRP
70686 Spinjitzu Burst, 9.99 Euros UVP
70687 Spinjitzu Burst, 9.99 Euros UVP
Circles with minifigures in each

71717 Lloyd, € 24.99 RRP
71718 Dragon with Wu, € 19.99 RRP
71719 Rhinoceros, € 49.99 RRP
71720, € 69.99 RRP
71721 White Dragon, € 79.99 RRP
71722 Dungeon, € 9.99 RRP
Game Experience Inside

4 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

71717 Lloyd, € 24.99 RRP

Is that set really called simply just "Lloyd"? Or just the title of the set is incomplete?

Just now, Lego David said:

Is that set really called simply just "Lloyd"? Or just the title of the set is incomplete?

Well, it is from a German translation via Google Translate, though I'd say the title's just a placeholder.

12 minutes ago, Lego David said:

It's just a fast description of the set, they weren't given names yet

71717 Journey to the Skull Dungeons

71718 Wu’s Battle Dragon

71719 Zane’s Mino Creature

71720 Fire Stone Mech

71721 Skull Sorcerer’s Dragon

71722 Skull Sorcerer’s Dungeon

70685 - 70687 Spinjitzu Surge Cole, Kai, Lloyd

71703 Lightning Jet Battle (4+)

71704 Kai Fighter

71705 Destiny’s Bounty (1,718 pieces)

Info from @Falconfan1414 on Instagram!

1 hour ago, AnyColourYouLike said:

Yay, another Destiny's Bounty, it's been so long since we've had one...

This is probably sarcasm, but I for one am really excited to get a show-accurate original Destiny's Bounty - looking back, the 2012 one is pretty lackluster without any interior space.

Spinjitzu sets for Cole, Kai and Lloyd? . . There’s no way this is a Cole focused season, right?

Looks like the Kai Fighter and Destiny’s Bounty fall under the Legacy sets this time. So the Bounty probably won’t be in the show. The Lightning Jet Battle is probably Legacy too, but . . the only Lightning Jet is the Rise of the Snakes one and didn’t we already get a Legacy of that set?

Either way, this means good odds of getting Legacy Kai and Zane and maybe even Nya to compliment the Cole, Jay and Zane we’ve already gotten.

Skull Sorcerer sounds interesting, with a lot of sets themed around him. 

The weird thing is that all the ninja vehicles seem to be small ones. Are there really only six sets in this TV show wave? The Fire Stone mech sounds neat . . a combination vehicle for Kai and Cole? I’m surprised Wu’s Battle Dragon is the smallest vehicle (since I bet ‘Journey’ will be similar to 2019’s Lloyd’s Journey with Akita) . . also good to have it confirmed that Zane is returning to the focus. A ‘Mino Creature’ might be interesting. 

1 hour ago, legozebra said:

This is probably sarcasm, but I for one am really excited to get a show-accurate original Destiny's Bounty - looking back, the 2012 one is pretty lackluster without any interior space.

Is it a remake then? 

71703-71705 - Legacy sets

71717-71722 - Season 13 sets / a new special or mini series (most likely new season sets)

70685-70687 - Spinjitzu sets (probably S13 ones)

Kai Fighter is probably the S3 one, so I guess we'll get Kai in the new suit (January Legacy one).

Season 13 sets sound really interesting! Skull dungeons, Skull Sorcerer, white skull dragon, rhinoceros are all fresh.

9 hours ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Looks like the Kai Fighter and Destiny’s Bounty fall under the Legacy sets this time. So the Bounty probably won’t be in the show. The Lightning Jet Battle is probably Legacy too, but . . the only Lightning Jet is the Rise of the Snakes one and didn’t we already get a Legacy of that set?

I would not be so quick to dismiss this new Bounty appearing in the show, Legacy sets are represented quite frequently in the cartoon (ala Earth Driller in March of the Oni and the Jungle Raider in the Prime Empire shorts). I’m more looking to see which Bounty it’ll be directly inspired by, the season 1-2 Bounty or post season 4. More than likely, as is Legacy style, it’ll be an amalgamation of the two. I just hope it contains a Chen’rai minifigure, thats all Ive been hoping for when I heard that Legacy was moving into season 4.

It’s also nice to see Tommy Andreasen promising a more Cole focused season appears to be coming to fruition. Finally some justice for the boy. 

Brickset has some interesting details: 

• 71722 Castle - 99.99€
  • These sets combine to create a board game experience.

It's "71722 Skull Sorcerer’s Dungeon" in Falconfan's list, really wondering how much of a castle this really is. Maybe a crossbred of these two :wink: 

6093-1.jpg  7093-1.jpg?200706210245 

The board game element is even more interesting. We go from arcade/VR games straight into Heroica or even D&D style! Massive nerds, those designers

On 1/28/2020 at 7:10 PM, ColaGuy said:

Calling it now, skull sorcerer is Clouse.

I can see him totally fitting into the wave's theme, judging by the names. I'm all for it! :thumbup: 

A board game? Kickass! If it’s really like Heroica but Ninjago and minifig scale that’ll be awesome. I wonder how it’ll work with the TV show?