I just got Gamer's Market. I expected this set to be fantastic, but it's even better.

The minfigures are extraordinary (and I know 4 of them appear in other sets). All the new pieces and the details look fantastic. Pink Zane is finally here, and he looks perfect.

Builds are also great - Empire stand looks great, Okino's weapon shop is awesome and hat shop is fantastic.

I love the weapons in this set. In a single set, we get katanas in 6 colours. The controller piece is amazing. Transparent weapons pack is great. Key-Tana looks incredible.

Here's my opinion about the Gamer's Market -- take a look and share your opinion too. :sweet:

Has anyone in Australis found any of the new sets anywhere? Stock’s creeping in, but so far no sign of Trolls or Ninjago anywhere except the official LEGO Shop.

Just opened my Gamer's Market and loving the Kill Bill reference.  And I was blown away from some of the new pieces and so many of them in this set.  By the way, anyone have thoughts on how to utilise the additional stickers?

On 1/17/2020 at 9:13 AM, Feng-huang0296 said:

Has anyone in Australis found any of the new sets anywhere? Stock’s creeping in, but so far no sign of Trolls or Ninjago anywhere except the official LEGO Shop.

February is when we’re supposed to expect Ninjago to appear in brick and mortar stores.

34 minutes ago, Tobias_Jay said:

February is when we’re supposed to expect Ninjago to appear in brick and mortar stores.

. . . oh. Well my bad . .

New minifigure pack leaked: Nindroid Drone, Nindroid Warrior, General Cryptor and Digiverse Zane (Rebooted). Build is Cyrus Borg's robot-leg-wheelchair thingy

I did see the card for "Digitverse Zane" a week or two back, so I was hoping he'd be released at some point (I don't follow the show so I don't know why he was excluded). I was hoping for a second wave of arcade pods for Zane, Cole and Nya but I guess that's not the case.

That said, it looks like Digiverse Zane will be gold, rather than white with silver detailing like the one on the card. Granted, that may change with a clearer picture but that does interest me. At first I thought it was going to be a new "Gold Ninja young Wu" figure.

Edited by pawcanada

47 minutes ago, pawcanada said:

I did see the card for "Digitverse Zane" a week or two back, so I was hoping he'd be released at some point (I don't follow the show so I don't know why he was excluded). I was hoping for a second wave of arcade pods for Zane, Cole and Nya but I guess that's not the case.

That said, it looks like Digiverse Zane will be gold, rather than white with silver detailing like the one on the card. Granted, that may change with a clearer picture but that does interest me. At first I thought it was going to be a new "Gold Ninja young Wu" figure.

I would guess that this is not "Digi Zane" from the new series, but rather a version of Zane from the Rebooted arc when all four original ninja received Lloyd's golden power in the Digiverse (much like the Gold Ninja Kai we had already gotten in a previous promo).

I do think it's a bit of a shame that we're getting Cyrus Borg's chair, but not Borg himself. This could have been an opportunity to get a more "normal" version of Borg (even if they used the mechanical version of his chair for play potential, we could at least then swap it out for a regular wheelchair now that those are available).

Edited by Lyichir

4 hours ago, pawcanada said:

Just like the leak did I described the figure as ''Digiverse Zane (Rebooted)''. Rebooted as in the season, Digiverse as in the digital world that only appears in Rebooted...... which means it's this figure:

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor digiverse zane

3 hours ago, Lyichir said:

I would guess that this is not "Digi Zane" from the new series, but rather a version of Zane from the Rebooted arc when all four original ninja received Lloyd's golden power in the Digiverse (much like the Gold Ninja Kai we had already gotten in a previous promo).

I do think it's a bit of a shame that we're getting Cyrus Borg's chair, but not Borg himself. This could have been an opportunity to get a more "normal" version of Borg (even if they used the mechanical version of his chair for play potential, we could at least then swap it out for a regular wheelchair now that those are available).

It is indeed Rebooted Zane, though a part of me can sort of understand why people are confusing the Digiverse for Prime Empire

3 hours ago, Lyichir said:

10 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Just like the leak did I described the figure as ''Digiverse Zane (Rebooted)''. Rebooted as in the season, Digiverse as in the digital world that only appears in Rebooted...... which means it's this figure:

Ahh, my mistake. Thanks for the correction.

I, admittedly, don't follow the show, just the sets and thought "Digiverse" was the name for the current figures. I do have the Gold Kai from a few years ago and wondered if we'd ever get the rest as a gold ninja so great if that is the case.

I still hope we get Zane in the current suit some day soon.

Edited by pawcanada
Wanted to get rid of the excess spaces in the quotes, and realised I didn't need to include the image in my quote.

Great to see such another fan-favorite fig produced! The Nindroids are an okay inclusion; I recently reassembled a few of the original Nindroids and was quite surprised how cool they still look. :classic:

Was I the only one noticed the arcade pods colors match up to an old RGB monitor (red, green, blue) or the primary colors of light. 

15 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

New minifigure pack leaked: Nindroid Drone, Nindroid Warrior, General Cryptor and Digiverse Zane (Rebooted). Build is Cyrus Borg's robot-leg-wheelchair thingy

Are we sure that this is real? The image that I saw was horribly (and seemingly intentionally) blurry, so it appears to be fake. ?

Edited by Classic_Spaceman

1 hour ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

Are we sure that this is real? The image that I saw was horribly (and seemingly intentionally) blurry, so it appears to be fake. ?

Yup, it comes from the lego site itself according to NinjaWhip and the leak was reinforced by multiple other leakers like FalconFan so it's definetely real. Most leaks consist of either plain information of blurry pictures these days.

Looks like it comes out march 1st and will retail for $12,99

So, we get Cyrus Borg´s Roboleg contraption but not Cyrus Borg himself? Weird :(

Also if it´s Digiverse Zane (great, why do we need to call it "Digiverse"?), why is the figure on the blurred image in a golden color?

On 1/20/2020 at 10:27 AM, pawcanada said:

I can't find cards in the USA. Anyone know how?

2 hours ago, badchriss said:

Also if it´s Digiverse Zane (great, why do we need to call it "Digiverse"?), why is the figure on the blurred image in a golden color?

If you read the earlier posts you'd know..... 

Edited by Guyon2002

On 1/20/2020 at 5:44 PM, Guyon2002 said:

For now, it's better to wait for official images.

On 1/21/2020 at 11:07 PM, Guyon2002 said:

If you read the earlier posts you'd know..... 

Oof, I'm stupid?

Yeah, noticed it...kinda forgot the Rebooted season exists?

On 1/21/2020 at 2:49 PM, Ninjaguy99 said:

I can't find cards in the USA. Anyone know how?

They’re a UK/EU thing, just like the monthly magazines with minifigure packs. For whatever reason, they aren’t offered in the US (outside of a one-time thing two years back where they seemingly tried to push a US magazine with foil packs and didn’t continue with it)

On 1/21/2020 at 2:44 PM, badchriss said:

So, we get Cyrus Borg´s Roboleg contraption but not Cyrus Borg himself? Weird :(

Pretty disappointed in no official Cyrus Borg yet, given how he’s surprisingly managed to stay somewhat relevant here and there in the show. This was the perfect place too.

On another note, the voice actor for Maya (Kai’s mom) revealed that she’s reprising her role for a future Ninjago season, so I’m curious if we may be getting updated figures of Ray and Maya down the line...