32 minutes ago, Borex said:

The lama-rats are great. But those controller pieces!! Woohooo! 
also white boomerangs again and is that navy hat in a new colour?

The hat is from the Harry Potter line, maybe the prequel Dimensions set? 

Overall stands out heavily from sets from other themes this year, love the neon vibes and recolours!

Personally feels like a Cyberpunk and Tron Legacy mix, which isn't bad to me.

(Also while countless others have said this, the Gamer Market is a great steal, even cheaper than the City packs it sounds like!)

Kinda surprising how Zane still isn't anywhere to be seen (beside his pink suit). I really thought his figure just hadn't leaked yet

29 minutes ago, jhuyser said:

(Also while countless others have said this, the Gamer Market is a great steal, even cheaper than the City packs it sounds like!)

Actually it's not. If the price is $35USD the People Packs are $40 and come with FIVE more figures and only 9-60 more pieces depending on the People Pack.

I have to say, pretty much everything about this wave is just perfect for me, though I'm a more casual fan of the line.  They nailed the cyberpunk aesthetic so well!  The enemy designs are just perfect.  Wouldn't have said no to another dragon, but other than that I do not have a single complaint.  This entire line is a must-buy for me.

It's a pretty great wave, but I think there are too many repeat minfigs over the sets - five 0101 Jay, three of both Wolf Soldiers, four Error 404 and. This wave has too many characters that appear in all the sets. All the previous waves had some army builder characters, but in this wave it feels like we have 4 villains and that's it.

Jungle Raider: the build is amazing, but it looks like a midi-scale original Jungle Raider, it's half the size of it; Lloyd looks great tho, but it lacks a villain - 8/10

Golden Mech: great build and minifigs; nothing special to me, but it's a great deal- 9/10

Cole's Car: cheap way to get Cole; you can't expect more from a 4+ set - 8/10

Kai's Mech: jet looks good, the mech looks amazing; minifigs are fine I guess - 7/10

Gamer's Market: easily the best set of the wave, the builds and the accessories are amazing; minifigures are incredible - 10/10

Velocity Racers: pretty cool builds and good minifigs, but the set lacks something - 7/10

Tuner Car: I think the car looks amazing; minifigs are cool I guess - 7/10

Cyber Dragon: the build looks good, but it's not my piece of cake; minifigures are great - 8/10

Empire Temple: the build is awesome; minifigures are amazing - 9/10

Arcade Pods: oh wow, I love those, the build is amazing, the minifigures are also fantastic (with exception of Avatar Lloyd); it's a great deal - 9/10 

2 hours ago, TheNerdyOne_ said:

I have to say, pretty much everything about this wave is just perfect for me, though I'm a more casual fan of the line.  They nailed the cyberpunk aesthetic so well!  The enemy designs are just perfect.  Wouldn't have said no to another dragon, but other than that I do not have a single complaint.  This entire line is a must-buy for me.

I think there is another dragon coming, the Emperor Dragon - It just hasn't leaked yet...

9 minutes ago, legozebra said:

I think there is another dragon coming, the Emperor Dragon - It just hasn't leaked yet...

I heard Empire Dragon. It was at the end of the set list, rumoured to be $30 USD. Slots like that are usually retailer exclusives. Which might explain why it wasn’t leaked with the rest of this wave.

Very interesting wave. Looks very appealing and fresh. Kudos to the Ninjago designers 

1 hour ago, legozebra said:

It has now!  Looks like it should go nicely alongside the Cyber Dragon.

5 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Kinda surprising how Zane still isn't anywhere to be seen (beside his pink suit). I really thought his figure just hadn't leaked yet

I was thinking that a few days ago as well, then wondered if Pink Zane WAS the only Zane we'd get. A shame if so, as I prefer to have all of the team in the same suit design.

An interesting wave so far. I'll admit, I am disappointed the arcades only cover half the team, which is a shame as I love how the three in this wave looks. I would have personally liked to have seen how Nya, Cole and Zane's would have looked. Perhaps the second half of the year will continue the arcade/game theme so we get arcades for them? I doubt it, but you never know.

The collectable weapons for this year look good. I'm liking the fact they're in different colours than usual (including my favourite colour orange) and the controller handles for the buildable weapons are interesting.

I think there will be more arcade pods. They’re going to be my first Ninjago sets ever. I love them. This wave is very cool and inspiring. 

52 minutes ago, pawcanada said:

I was thinking that a few days ago as well, then wondered if Pink Zane WAS the only Zane we'd get. A shame if so, as I prefer to have all of the team in the same suit design.

An interesting wave so far. I'll admit, I am disappointed the arcades only cover half the team, which is a shame as I love how the three in this wave looks. I would have personally liked to have seen how Nya, Cole and Zane's would have looked. Perhaps the second half of the year will continue the arcade/game theme so we get arcades for them? I doubt it, but you never know.

The collectable weapons for this year look good. I'm liking the fact they're in different colours than usual (including my favourite colour orange) and the controller handles for the buildable weapons are interesting.

Given that Zane is apparently sitting out of this season for reasons, I doubt there would be an Arcade Zane. And I think Avatar Nya and ‘Rocky Dangerbuff’ count as the Arcade variants of Cole and Nya, though it is disappointing that we don’t get the proper pods for them. (That said, they definitely could have picked something better as Rocky’s outfit, though I do like the return of the hilarious Flintlocke moustache piece!)

I really like the concept of the arcade pods. But I'm a bit disappionted in the look of them, the figures included are awesome though!

I love how crazy Ninjago sets can get and the new 2020 sets are no exception. Love the general vibe and colours the sets are giving off.

For Kai's Mech Jet, it's not transformable, is it? It looks like you have to disassemble the Jet to get the Mech.

14 minutes ago, Aethersprite said:

For Kai's Mech Jet, it's not transformable, is it? It looks like you have to disassemble the Jet to get the Mech.

Nope, the box confirms its a 2in1 set