New images of Unagami and "404" have leaked. Unagami has the SoG armour/shoulder-pads piece, but recoloured in red, and "404" has a black helmet and large Trans-Neon Orange visor (the same design as Sam Flynn's helmet in the TRON: Legacy set). 

2 hours ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

New images of Unagami and "404" have leaked. Unagami has the SoG armour/shoulder-pads piece, but recoloured in red, and "404" has a black helmet and large Trans-Neon Orange visor (the same design as Sam Flynn's helmet in the TRON: Legacy set). 

These 2020 villains felt like a reminiscent of spyrius. I love it. :thumbup:

Edited by AMD

2 hours ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

Oooooh, Ice Planet 2002 fans are gonna love that visor! *oh2* It'd pair quite nicely with either a black or white Atlantis helmet! :thumbup:

cty1055.pngsh452.png

2 hours ago, Ninjaguy99 said:

New episode name leaked

It is apparently called THE UPDATE

Hoax. Guy who made it said he just photoshopped the Decoded title card.

@Digger of Bricks, the visor isn't new in that colour, it came in a City space set earlier this year. :wink: 

Really nice to get the shoulder armour recoloured in red; the more recolours, the better! :classic:

8 hours ago, Ragana9289 said:

When will the images of the sets themselves?

Mid-December, maybe? I assume it is a January release, which means the sets usually hit the shelves end-December, so a little before that. 

11 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Oooooh, Ice Planet 2002 fans are gonna love that visor! *oh2* It'd pair quite nicely with either a black or white Atlantis helmet! :thumbup:

It would look even better (and more like Ice Planet) with the new City Space helmet. ?

23 minutes ago, Exetrius said:

@Digger of Bricks, the visor isn't new in that colour, it came in a City space set earlier this year. :wink: 

It actually is - The City Space visor is Trans-Orange, not Trans-Neon Orange. 

1 hour ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

It actually is - The City Space visor is Trans-Orange, not Trans-Neon Orange.

That is to say, Ice Planet 2002 Trans-Orange rather than Mars Mission Trans-Orange. :wink:

4 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

That is to say, Ice Planet 2002 Trans-Orange rather than Mars Mission Trans-Orange:wink:

The Ice Planet trans-orange looks dope for those visors.

I can't get a better view on how that visor is attached on the head though. Is it like a small headgear with majority covered by the visor?

Just now, makoy said:

The Ice Planet trans-orange looks dope for those visors.

I can't get a better view on how that visor is attached on the head though. Is it like a small headgear with majority covered by the visor?

This piece

It make sense if that's the piece in black. I personally haven't seen that wide visor and headgear go together.

20 minutes ago, makoy said:

It make sense if that's the piece in black. I personally haven't seen that wide visor and headgear go together.

It has appeared before: 

20 hours ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

. . . the same design as Sam Flynn's helmet in the TRON: Legacy set

On 11/16/2019 at 5:15 AM, AMD said:

These 2020 villains felt like a reminiscent of spyrius. I love it. :thumbup:

Ya know, I wonder if they'll have vehicular builds with outfit-matching livery (i.e. Black, Red, and Blue color scheme with Trans-Neon Orange canopies). :shrug_oh_well:

1 hour ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Ya know, I wonder if they'll have vehicular builds with outfit-matching livery (i.e. Black, Red, and Blue color scheme with Trans-Neon Orange canopies). :shrug_oh_well:

Quite possible.

3 minutes ago, Ragana9289 said:

Quite possible.

In a way, they could be to Spyrius in the same way Nexo Knights' tech vampires were to Blacktron II. 

The sets have started leaking! We’ve seen the Empire Temple of Madness, Golden Mech and Gamer Market so far. And OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD;

Spoiler

THERE IS A NEW VARIANT OF HARUMI IN THE MARKET! HARUMI IS ALIVE!

Other than that the sets look cool, the Temple is smaller than expected but looks pretty cool, and I honestly have no idea what’s up with the Gamer’s Market but it’s gorgeous and I’m definitely getting it. My city totally needs a black market. The Golden Mech is kind of disappointing, but only because it doesn’t come with an Overlord Dragon like we expected, and it still looks pretty gorgeous. It looks like it’s the same Golden Ninja minifig as this year, but with the Forbidden Spinjitzu shoulder armour in gold now. Surprising. Can’t wait for the rest of the sets!

That gamer market set is insane *huh* Looks like a really fun wave, especially with those videogame aesthetics :wub: And we finally know what those bar-sized holes in the new neck attachment are for

Just now, Lego-Freak said:

That gamer market set is insane *huh* Looks like a really fun wave, especially with those videogame aesthetics :wub: And we finally know what those bar-sized holes in the new neck attachment are for

Yeah, the HP bars are neat. Also, one thing I forgot to mention about the Gamer Market; ROCKY DANGERVEST! Awesome! Oh, and Nya in a wetsuit for some reason?

5 minutes ago, Lego David said:

Where can I see the leaked sets?

@priceyplasticproduct, instagram. 

More, sets have leaked. Jay’s Cyber Dragon is actually kind of disappointing. It’s neat, but there’s something about it that doesn’t satisfy me. Hope the Empire Dragon is better. The Ninja Tuner Car does indeed not belong to a ninja - except it kind of belongs to Jay, because his ‘avatar’ figure is driving it and it is absolutely covered in stickers. Also, Jay and Lloyd’s Velocity Racers . . are weird. They don’t match like I expected, and . . I don’t know what’s going on. They look cool, but the threshold is pretty high for ninja vehicles for me considering how many of them we get and these just don’t cut it. 

Also, two 404 figures are in the Tuner Car set. Interesting. Maybe he has the ability to self-duplicate? It makes sense, in a digiverse world. I’m just imagining a scene where the Ninja are all facing him and go “There’s five of us and only one of you. Surrender!” and 404 just goes, “One of me? I think not,” and then he splits like Doctor Strange and suddenly there’s ten of him surrounding them. That’ll be so cool. 

Still haven’t seen Kai’s Mech Jet and the Empire Dragon, or the Arcade Pods and most of the Legacy Sets. The City and Friends leaks were only partial, think we’ll see all of them today?