28 minutes ago, Ragana9289 said:

What is it ?

The one that leaked yesterday. Like the one from Legacy Spinjitzu Training, Jay's Stormbtringer dragon or Cole's motorcycle, but in neon yellow.

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN

Very conspicuous lack of Zane in the leaks... I wonder what's going on with him, given the ending of this past season

gave no indication that the status quo would be upended at all, and if they're doing a major shift to remove Zane anyways or give him a different role, I have to wonder why the past season ended with the complete restoration of Zane and not something a little more interesting... 

1 hour ago, legozebra said:

Very conspicuous lack of Zane in the leaks... I wonder what's going on with him, given the ending of this past season

Hide contents

gave no indication that the status quo would be upended at all, and if they're doing a major shift to remove Zane anyways or give him a different role, I have to wonder why the past season ended with the complete restoration of Zane and not something a little more interesting... 

If they're trying to get rid of Zane they should've just killed him off as the Ice Emperor. Here's to hoping the new season will be better than last season, which should be incredibly easy considering season 11 had more bad than good stuff (especially in the fire chapter)

2 hours ago, legozebra said:

Hide contents

44 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

If they're trying to get rid of Zane they should've just killed him off as the Ice Emperor. Here's to hoping the new season will be better than last season, which should be incredibly easy considering season 11 had more bad than good stuff (especially in the fire chapter)

Nya started training to control ice in Season 11, Season 12 takes place in a video game, Echo Zane and Mr. E are potentially returning, and the 11-minute episode format more readily allows for expositional flashbacks - Thus, I expect Zane's story to be wrapped-up in Season 12 (and to deal more with his time as the Ice Emperor), and for Nya to take his place on the team. 

28 minutes ago, Ninjaguy99 said:

Dang, so much stuff since yesterday.

Anyway where can I see pictures

The leaked Minifig and weapon images can be found on the usual platform (though somewhat buried under spam ?). 

Edited by Classic_Spaceman

A thought: Is there the possibility of some kind of app-integration for the Season 12 sets? LEGO has been trying this with multiple themes (Nexo Knights, Hidden Side), and Season 12's video game setting is particularly well-suited to expanding this feature into Ninjago. Perhaps something where Minifigs/weapons/vehicles/etc can be scanned and "digitised", then used in the app (a hybrid of the NK and HS formats)? 

Edited by Classic_Spaceman

7 hours ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

A thought: Is there the possibility of some kind of app-integration for the Season 12 sets? LEGO has been trying this with multiple themes (Nexo Knights, Hidden Side), and Season 12's video game setting is particularly well-suited to expanding this feature into Ninjago. Perhaps something where Minifigs/weapons/vehicles/etc can be scanned and "digitised", then used in the app (a hybrid of the NK and HS formats)? 

I really hope not. It didn't bother me with Nexo Knights but the ''app-pieces'' for Hidden Side made the sets look pretty stupid. And lego is one of the few things people can enjoy nowadays without needing some kind of device, I'd like to keep it that way (I'm not saying HS or NK forced you to use the app)

On 11/11/2019 at 12:46 PM, THELEGOBATMAN said:

No, about the neon weapon pack.

22 hours ago, Ragana9289 said:

What is it ?

52 minutes ago, Ragana9289 said:

Like this ?

36017.original.png

This, in Trans-Neon Green. 

23 minutes ago, GarmaFan said:

Is it true that there's no sign of Zane in the season 12 wave?

We haven!t seen any leaks yet, but Tommy Andersen said there would be an episode entirely focused on Zane and Pixal next season. So I’m fairly certain Zane’s going to play a part and we just haven’t seen a minifigure of him yet.

Or maybe Zane’s going to go on some kind of journey of self-discovery with Pixal and sit out of most of this season. 

Something just occurred to me that I should also point out; we haven't yet seen a minifigure of Sensei Wu for this season either, but Wu is always in at least one set each wave, usually in a new variant. The Land-Bounty this season (even though Wu never actually got on board the Land Bounty in the show), the Monastery and the Ultra Dragon last season, the Dieselnaut and Dragon Pit last year, and even during S.O.G. he cropped up as a baby in the Temple of Resurrection. There's no way Wu won't be in a set this year, probably the Temple of Madness, and just because we haven't seen him or Zane doesn't mean he won't be around.

54 minutes ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Something just occurred to me that I should also point out; we haven't yet seen a minifigure of Sensei Wu for this season either, but Wu is always in at least one set each wave, usually in a new variant. The Land-Bounty this season (even though Wu never actually got on board the Land Bounty in the show), the Monastery and the Ultra Dragon last season, the Dieselnaut and Dragon Pit last year, and even during S.O.G. he cropped up as a baby in the Temple of Resurrection. There's no way Wu won't be in a set this year, probably the Temple of Madness, and just because we haven't seen him or Zane doesn't mean he won't be around.

If not, it makes sense he'd be sidelined in a tech-oriented season. Most or all the sets might be in the game.

9 minutes ago, GarmaFan said:

If not, it makes sense he'd be sidelined in a tech-oriented season. Most or all the sets might be in the game.

And why do you assume Wu won’t go into the game? Or that they wouldn’t shoehorn him in regardless? Like I said, Wu never actually went on board the Land-Bounty, but he still appeared in that set. 

2 hours ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

And why do you assume Wu won’t go into the game? Or that they wouldn’t shoehorn him in regardless? Like I said, Wu never actually went on board the Land-Bounty, but he still appeared in that set. 

No real reason, it just doesn't seem like something he'd do imo. Because.. he's old. Who knows tho, maybe he's Unagami.

2 hours ago, GarmaFan said:

No real reason, it just doesn't seem like something he'd do imo. Because.. he's old. Who knows tho, maybe he's Unagami.

If Unagami is an established character, he is most likely Echo Zane, not Wu. 

3 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Preferably not, they've already done the evil Wu thing twice

To be fair, the first time they did Evil Wu, it was a bit underwhelming, because a lot of what they had planned for him in Rebooted was cut from the final production. I wouldn’t mind seeing how they handle it properly given that their production schedule is a lot more stable now than it was then. 

That said, I too would prefer that Unagami was someone totally unconnected to the main team. Someone totally fresh that not even Wu has any idea about. I think that’s what made Harumi so likeable as a villain was that she was a consequence of the ninja’s actions, rather than the result of a previous tussle with Wu or part of some ancient prophecy. 

Just now, Tobias_Jay said:

That said, I too would prefer that Unagami was someone totally unconnected to the main team. Someone totally fresh that not even Wu has any idea about. I think that’s what made Harumi so likeable as a villain was that she was a consequence of the ninja’s actions, rather than the result of a previous tussle with Wu or part of some ancient prophecy. 

100% agree with this, Harumi is one of the best Ninjago villains yet

Arcade Pod sets design leaked, tganks to a book. It's like an arcade gaming machine. Really cool.

Also, back of Jay from Arcade Pod set leaked. Weird that the leaker didn't show his front.