Images of Kai have now leaked. His suit has basically the same pattern/design as Jay’s ninja suit, but in red (obviously). 

Edited by Classic_Spaceman

2 hours ago, GarmaFan said:

That's a fake leak from a while ago.

I’m pretty sure it’s legit as well. I’ve looked closely, and sure the torso has the same four mocap dots as Jay, but underneath it the white printing on the left side of the torso (Right from Kai’s perspective) is a different pattern. Plus the headgear also has a different symbol. 

1 minute ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

I’m pretty sure it’s legit as well. I’ve looked closely, and sure the torso has the same four mocap dots as Jay, but underneath it the white printing on the left side of the torso (Right from Kai’s perspective) is a different pattern. Plus the headgear also has a different symbol. 

The headgear could be Photoshopped, but the white printing and black left hand (as opposed to Jay's white one) make me think that it is real. I do wonder why, of all of the Ninja, the two that match are Kai and Jay. ?

14 minutes ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

Are you sure? The one that I saw had the same background and watermark as Unagami, etc. ?

I thought I was following most of the leakers, so if true, I'm really confused about why I haven't seen anything about it.

4 minutes ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Oh... that's not Future Kai then. It's a Kai releasing in the future, but not Future Kai. I thought Ninjaguy99 was referring to a minifigure for the Kai seen in the future reflections in Season 5.

Edited by GarmaFan

Just now, GarmaFan said:

I thought I was following most of the leakers, so if true, I'm really confused about why I haven't seen anything about it.

I found it on the usual platform, but it has been somewhat buried by spam. ?

Just now, GarmaFan said:

Oh... that's not Future Kai then. It's a Kai releasing in the future, but not Future Kai.

What did you mean by "Future Kai", then? Kai's reflection from Season 5? 

21 minutes ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

What did you mean by "Future Kai", then? Kai's reflection from Season 5? 

Yep.

People see new villain leaked today? Looks like Unagami but also different. 

24 minutes ago, Sugoi said:

People see new villain leaked today? Looks like Unagami but also different. 

You mean the one tagged with @kmft_leaks? That’s 404, we’ve seen him a lot of times before. Just now the guy didn’t accidentally put Cole’s mask on him.

A new version of the weapon pack leaked, in trans neon green. My first thought was ‘glowing green VR weapons’ but maybe they’re so that the curved scimitar blades can be used as Legacy Jadeblades? Though I can’t imagine why they wouldn’t just reuse the original Jadeblade mould . . 

9 minutes ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Though I can’t imagine why they wouldn’t just reuse the original Jadeblade mould . . 

Because they can't just bring back an old long retired mold for the heck of it, recoloring those pieces would be a lot easier and cheaper

6 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Because they can't just bring back an old long retired mold for the heck of it, recoloring those pieces would be a lot easier and cheaper

It’s not that old. It was last used in Day of the Departed, right? 2017. Winter 2020 is two and a half years later, they could do that. They have done that; remember the Serpentine General staff piece? No one saw it for five years after the 2012 wave, then suddenly it resurfaced in Day of the Departed, recoloured as a Departed Blade. There’s tons of examples like that - to look at a different theme, the canopy from the UCS Slave I. Released in 2015 and not used again until 2019, when it appeared in the Pop-Up Party Bus. If they can do that, surely they can reuse the original Jadeblade mould.

1 hour ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

It’s not that old. It was last used in Day of the Departed, right? 2017. Winter 2020 is two and a half years later, they could do that. They have done that; remember the Serpentine General staff piece? No one saw it for five years after the 2012 wave, then suddenly it resurfaced in Day of the Departed, recoloured as a Departed Blade. There’s tons of examples like that - to look at a different theme, the canopy from the UCS Slave I. Released in 2015 and not used again until 2019, when it appeared in the Pop-Up Party Bus. If they can do that, surely they can reuse the original Jadeblade mould.

Totally forgot about DotD tbh. Guess we'll just have to wait and see

6 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Posting leaks is not allowed here. Read the rules before you post!

6 hours ago, Ninjaguy99 said:

Sorry I'll fix it

If the image is fake, posting it should be fine, as it is not actually a leak. 

3 hours ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

A new version of the weapon pack leaked, in trans neon green. My first thought was ‘glowing green VR weapons’ but maybe they’re so that the curved scimitar blades can be used as Legacy Jadeblades? Though I can’t imagine why they wouldn’t just reuse the original Jadeblade mould . . 

The original Jade Blades were Trans-Green, not Trans-Neon Green, so it is unlikely that these would be used as Legacy Jade Blades. 
These are probably VR weapons (one of the Key Blades is Trans-Neon Green), but they also could be from Hidden Side. 

8 hours ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

If the image is fake, posting it should be fine, as it is not actually a leak. 

It's not about that picture in particular. Just leaks in general aren't allowed here, wether or not one is fake or real doesn't change the fact it's against the rules. Even if a leak is fake there is a (very) small chance of it being actually real thus breaking the sites guidelines