On 10/24/2019 at 7:26 AM, pooda said:

71708: Gamer's Market (218 pieces) 

Oh ok! Where can you see pictures?  

I like that Unagami (?) has indigenous looking garbs, with the different patterns in the bright red and teal. His hairpiece is also really neat, and I wouldn't be surprised if it's comprised of two parts like Barbara Gordon's ponytail from TLBM.

I hope that set pictures leak soon, 'cause this wave is so intriguing. Can't wait to see the set.

First of all, I hate the ninja suit. I hate this white colour mixed with their regular colours. For me, they look terrible (I mean the Lloyd, Nya and Jay that leaked).

The arcade pod suits - I love Jay's look, that colour scheme and the hood, the bandana, it looks totally amazing. Lloyd, on the other hand, looks terrible I hate the legs, and the hairpiece.

The villains - Unagami looks amazing, loving this minifig. The red chef minifig also looks nice, it doesn't feel like Ninjago tho.

The set info - $10 Arcade Pods have two minifigures? When has something like that happened before? I suppose they are like spinners of this wave. The Gamer Market has 9 minifigs? I did not expect this.

If Legacy sets go along S12 sets in January wave, it's 15 sets for a single wave. That leaves just 4 set numbers (which are unknown sets). So are we gonna get 15 sets in January and 4 in June? This is so confusing.

On 10/25/2019 at 3:19 PM, Feng-huang0296 said:

Nine minifigures? No way. Are you sure it’s not nine characters? Because that could mean any number of things. What is it, a people pack? 

If it’s seriously nine minifigures it might be great for army building whatever this year’s villain faction turns out to be.

Can’t wait to see the set images! Hopefully sometime in the next month!

Well pink Zane is in there so silver lining.

On 10/28/2019 at 4:45 AM, Feng-huang0296 said:

So Unagami leaked! At least, I think it’s Unagami. He has a ‘main antagonist’ vibe about him. Also the first thing I thought was that his beard would be perfect for Santa Claus so I hope he comes in multiple sets. I also love his hairpiece just because.

His robes could definitely be described as Wakanda meets Tron Legacy... *huh* ...heh, what the heck, I dig it! :thumbup: :shrug_oh_well:

I think this gaming version of NinjaGo will be a hit. The minifigures are a lot of fun. Kind of have a 90s LEGO vibe to them.

You know... since the theme for next year seems to be a sort of gaming/cyberspace theme, and “gamer’s market” suggests a shop of some kind, I wonder if the pink Zane gi will be available at the market to purchase (like an in-game costume or “skin”) rather than on Zane himself. That could explain why the person who leaked the fig didn’t use a Zane face. And it’d also help account for the large fig count if there are a selection of “costumes” at the market like the unused suits in sets like the Iron Man Hall of Armor or the Lego Batman Movie Batcave.

On 10/29/2019 at 1:56 AM, THELEGOBATMAN said:

The set info - $10 Arcade Pods have two minifigures? When has something like that happened before? I suppose they are like spinners of this wave. The Gamer Market has 9 minifigs? I did not expect this.

Here's my theory; the Arcade Pods are like the chambers from Code Lyoko. The feature could work like the crab feature in Ninjago City. My guess is that the arcade pod may have a casual clothed figure, and then the avatar figure. My guess is that you place the casual figure into the pod, and then, like the crab pot function from Ninjago City, you flip it with a knob to reveal the avatar.

New ninja leaked (looks much better than Jay, Lloyd and Nya). Main colour of his suit is either black or dark blue. He has the same mask and "sword holder" as other ninjas, but holder is black. He has robe printing with red and light blue details, plus a 404 number on it. The face he's using is the one that leaked a while ago - the one with red eyes and light blue details (the one that's "pixelized").

This is very intriguing, as it's not a ninja we know. It may be some villain, I have no idea, but the whole wave might leak soon, as it's November now.

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

New ninja leaked (looks much better than Jay, Lloyd and Nya). Main colour of his suit is either black or dark blue. He has the same mask and "sword holder" as other ninjas, but holder is black. He has robe printing with red and light blue details, plus a 404 number on it. The face he's using is the one that leaked a while ago - the one with red eyes and light blue details (the one that's "pixelized").

This is very intriguing, as it's not a ninja we know. It may be some villain, I have no idea, but the whole wave might leak soon, as it's November now.

I don’t know if that’s entirely right - the symbol on his headset is Cole’s, so it might be the wrong mask. But it’s fairly obviously not Cole . . if I might make a suggestion, let’s call this guy 404 for now, because it’s on his torso. 
Which is pretty clever, referencing a 404 File Not Found error. 

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

That head hou described always kinda reminded me of the Overlord virus.

You know, the thing that posessed Cyrus Borg etc.

Maybe the Overlord Virus is back.

Also the 404 on this new suit is definitely a reference to the known "page not found" message.

Can't wait for the sets.

Btw, pink Zane suit might be a just some sort of exhibition piece to honor good old Zane.

I mean the Ninjas always had a thing for video games and such.

Leakers just confirmed that the mask belongs to Cole, but not to this minifig. Simpler - it's not this minifgure's mask. They say it's a new villain.

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Leakers just confirmed that the mask belongs to Cole, but not to this minifig. Simpler - it's not this minifgure's mask. They say it's a new villain.

Yep, called it.

46 minutes ago, badchriss said:

That head hou described always kinda reminded me of the Overlord virus.

You know, the thing that posessed Cyrus Borg etc.

Maybe the Overlord Virus is back.

Also the 404 on this new suit is definitely a reference to the known "page not found" message.

Can't wait for the sets.

Btw, pink Zane suit might be a just some sort of exhibition piece to honor good old Zane.

I mean the Ninjas always had a thing for video games and such.

Overlord isn't back. It has been confirmed that plot of Seaosn 12 is like this:

"The old video game "Prime Empire" pops up again. The players who play the game disappear in an enigmatic way. The ninjas have to solve the mystery. They enter a digital world ruled by the mysterious villain Unagami."

So it's not Overlord - they are just in a digital realm with digital villains. That's where pixels, system-like details and 404 stuff comes from.

Do people know what figures are include in market set? Maybe villains we see posted on the Instagram page?

9 hours ago, Sugoi said:

Do people know what figures are include in market set? Maybe villains we see posted on the Instagram page?

We only know about the Pink Zane suit being in this set. The rest is unknown, we don't know any set details apart from pieces, price and names. It's November tho, we will know soon ;))

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN

22 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

We only know about the Pink Zane suit being in this set. The rest is unknown, we don't know any set details apart from pieces, price and names. It's November tho, we will know soon ;))

Can’t wait! Hope market set will be like black market set with lots of different bad guys and weapons!