Bob

Star Trek Mafia - Day One

st_mafia_banner_2.png

img_2362.jpg

The crew of the USS Enterprise was locked in another game of cat and mouse with a Romulan warship.

"Mr. Sulu, keep the shields up. Mr. Chekov, change course to one point two mark five." Captain Kirk ordered

"Aye, Captain." they both said.

img_23635.jpg

"I cannot get a positive reading on the location of the ship, Captain." Spock added.

"They have refused all attempts at communication, Captain." Uhura said.

img_23644.jpg

"We're giving the engines everything we can, Captain. They cannae take anymore!" Scotty shouted.

"All power, Mr. Scott! We can't lose them!" Kirk replied.

"Captain, incoming Romulan torpedo!" Kyle yelled.

"Evasive action, Mr. Sulu!"

img_2365.jpg

Everyone was forced from their chairs and flew around the bridge in a very synchronised fashion. The lights on the bridge went out and the Enterprise was disabled in space. In the confusion, there were several sounds and noises, including sounds of beaming in and out, shouts, and phaser noises. Then the lights came back on.

img_2366.jpg

"Damage report, Mr. Scott?" Kirk asked.

"Shields and engines are down, sir. Turbolifts are down as well, life support is minimal. There's also been several site to site transporter locks on the bridge."

"Not only that, sir." Nurse Chapel said. "Two of us are Romulans! It seems that two people have been replaced during the confusion."

img_2368.jpg

Everyone gathered around Captain Kirk, who looked very concerned by this. 

"Our sensors are too damaged to determine who in particular has been replaced." Spock said.

"We've left our tricoders down in sickbay as well." McCoy and Chapel added.

"It seems we'll have to be clever here. We've all known each other for a very long time. If two of us have been replaced, let's see if we can determine who, before that warship turns around for us." Kirk said. "Let's decide in a vote, who has most likely been replaced?"

---

You may now vote. With nine players, a majority of five is required to lynch. 48 hours remain in the day.

Players: 

kirk.jpg
Captain James T Kirk - NPC
spock.jpg
Commander Spock - Trekkie99
mccoy.jpg
Lieutenant Commander McCoy - Umbra-Mantis
scotty.jpg
Lieutenant Commander Scott - Hinckley
sulu.jpg
Lieutenant Sulu - Tariq j 
uhura.jpg
Lieutenant Uhura - Chromeknight
kyle.jpg
Lieutenant Kyle - KotZ
chekov.jpg
Ensign Chekov - jimmynick
mallory.jpg
Ensign Mallory - CMP
chapel.jpg
Nurse Chapel - Khscarymovie4

Rules (Please Read!)
1) There are nine players. Two of those players are Romulan Agents. The other seven are loyal Starfleet Officers. There are no third party players.
2) A game day will last for 48 hours. You may vote at any time during the day. You must vote. A player must be lynched every day or else.
3) There are no night actions in this game. The Starfleet Officers win by voting out all of the Romulans and the Romulans win by outnumbering or tying the town in a parity.
4) Use the power of the vote to win this game.
5) The alignment of players that have been voted out will be revealed the next day.
6) Under the honor rule, there will be no PMing in this game, except for the Romulans
7) Don't quote anything that the host sends you via PM
8) Once you are voted out, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any players.
9) Don't edit your posts!
10) There's no clues anywhere.

No Night Actions? So the Scum don't have a kill?

So, we need to vote to lynch one another instead of taking a trip down to sick bay to retrieve our tricorders? Whatever the hell they are.

25 minutes ago, Hinckley said:

So, we need to vote to lynch one another instead of taking a trip down to sick bay to retrieve our tricorders?

This sounds ridiculous, poorly conceived and barbaric. Let's do it. :thumbup: 

5 minutes ago, CMP said:

This sounds ridiculous, poorly conceived and barbaric. Let's do it. :thumbup: 

I was suggesting the opposite, but when you put it that way, it does sound like fun.

Just now, Hinckley said:

I was suggesting the opposite, but when you put it that way, it does sound like fun.

Toeing the line between life and death is what us redshirts do for a living, LC. It's nice to drag you all down to our level once in a while, put you in our shoes for a change. :sweet: 

You redshirts are rather obsessed with death! I on the other hand clearly am not having a good day without my trusty tricorder. Nurse! 

9 minutes ago, Umbra-Manis said:

You redshirts are rather obsessed with death! I on the other hand clearly am not having a good day without my trusty tricorder. Nurse! 

Well what else are we supposed to do when we get in an adventure? Survive until the end of the episode?

4 minutes ago, KotZ said:

Well what else are we supposed to do when we get in an adventure? Survive until the end of the episode?

I'd prefer injuries for me to treat instead of having to listen to the captain all day if I'm being honest. Autopsies are nice and all, but they get old. 

How scary for us all to be in this situation. I thought a blue shirt was supposed to save me? 

32 minutes ago, Umbra-Manis said:

You called?

Enterprise? I thought these were the voyages of the starship Excalibur?

Vote: Q

I've always thought he's a shifty one, and he's just the sort of person to replace two of us with Romulans for a prank.

33 minutes ago, Khscarymovie4 said:

You called?

Yes, do they still train you nurses how to work without tricorders?

18 minutes ago, jimmynick said:

I've always thought he's a shifty one, and he's just the sort of person to replace two of us with Romulans for a prank.

Dammit ensign, who is Q?

37 minutes ago, jimmynick said:

Aha! It's the alphabet that's out to get us. I agree. Except I think it's Z.

Vote: Z

:look:

10 minutes ago, Hinckley said:

Why not M?

Just now, KotZ said:

Why not M?

If you think M deserves a vote, vote for M! Why are you asking me?

50 minutes ago, jimmynick said:

The chap who designs James Bond’s gadgets? And now someone’s suggesting his boss? We’ll need an ejector seat at this rate.

12 minutes ago, Tariq j said:

We’ll need an ejector seat at this rate.

We cannae do it! We don't have enough power!

19 minutes ago, Hinckley said:

If you think M deserves a vote, vote for M! Why are you asking me?

It was but a joke, Mr. Scott.

50 minutes ago, KotZ said:

Unlike my reply which was a clear and serious entreaty for you to vote for a letter of the alphabet. :hmpf:

Any reason you couldn't pick up on my joke? Defensive? Does that tone not read on your planet, Romulan? What is the name of your planet? Romulo?

We cannae joke! There's not enough power!!!

3 hours ago, Hinckley said:

Unlike my reply which was a clear and serious entreaty for you to vote for a letter of the alphabet. :hmpf:

Any reason you couldn't pick up on my joke? Defensive? Does that tone not read on your planet, Romulan? What is the name of your planet? Romulo?

We cannae joke! There's not enough power!!!

Normally I'd disagree with you Mr. Scott, laughter being the best medicine and all, but these are trying times. 

If you’re looking for letters, Charlie X is better. 

Lets do it like they did on early 21st earth, pin flag badges to our lapels and call the Romulans crime ridden immigrants. Does everyone agree?

17 minutes ago, Chromeknight said:

Lets do it like they did on early 21st earth, pin flag badges to our lapels and call the Romulans crime ridden immigrants. Does everyone agree?

WROng. They called them bad hombres. They can't be part of our great space force anyway.

37 minutes ago, KotZ said:

WROng. They called them bad hombres. They can't be part of our great space force anyway.

Either way, they are where no man gas gone before. They will be met with great and overwhelming force. In some areas overwhelming will mean omelettes.

Do the replicators still work? I’m hungry for omelettes now.

No man has gone

6 hours ago, Umbra-Manis said:

Yes, do they still train you nurses how to work without tricorders?

Dammit ensign, who is Q?

Obviously. We take every possibly scenario into question to make sure the USS Enterprise has the best medical team in the universe! 

6 hours ago, Hinckley said:

Who says its not numbers as well? We're surrounded by them! 

5 hours ago, KotZ said:

Are you saying there is no Q in our crew? You would have fooled me, there's just too many people on this ship to keep track of. 

50 minutes ago, Chromeknight said:

no man gas gone

Uhura farted!