Sign in to follow this  
LegoLyons

Grover the Goats Trip to the Fabuland Mall.

indexed.gif

It was a bright sunny day in Fabuland

There was not a cloud in the sky, the sun shone as bright as it could.

Grover the Goat was hungry

So he put on his cape and rode to the Mall.

Grover bought a new suitcase for his summers trip, a plant for his dear Mum, a spade and brush to tidy his garden, a fish for his pet mouse, and chicken and banana to make Fabuland Banana chicken pie. He also stopped at the post office to collect his snail mail.

Comments greatly received!

2451874379_a1d3ee4bfe_o.jpg

2452704080_5b8b04f240.jpg

Flickr set with heaps more pics.

Edited by imperialshadows

Yay! A Goat! :wub:

This is very interesting. The sun's technique is very unique. I'm not sure I like that it's red, but hey, it doesn't come in any other colours so it's fine with me, I guess! :wink:

I think if you built the sky studs-up instead of studs-out w/ tiles, it may not have as many seams as the techinuqe you used does. But that's not a huge difference. :wink:

Cool ~ I like the plants on the side on the road. :wub:

Looking foward to even more! :grin:

Yay! A Goat! :wub:

This is very interesting. The sun's technique is very unique. I'm not sure I like that it's red, but hey, it doesn't come in any other colours so it's fine with me, I guess! :wink:

I think if you built the sky studs-up instead of studs-out w/ tiles, it may not have as many seams as the techinuqe you used does. But that's not a huge difference. :wink:

Cool ~ I like the plants on the side on the road. :wub:

Looking foward to even more! :grin:

Thanks for the comments Sir, I think you may be right about the sky? But then how would I get my sun?

Fabuland's sun has Red rays! :tongue:

A sunny little scenery for sure, but seriously: Banana chicken pie? Is that The Great Fabuland Gourmet Depression or what? :tongue:

The sun's technique is very unique. I'm not sure I like that it's red, but hey, it doesn't come in any other colours so it's fine with me, I guess! :wink:

Well, the piece is also available in green but... :pir-look: ,yeah the fabuland world is a little bit crazy (in a good way), with it's burning laser shooting sun.

But indeed a very nice unique technique for the sun, haven't seen that before, and I like the "snottyness" of it all.

Edited by Fluyt

A sunny little scenery for sure, but seriously: Banana chicken pie? Is that The Great Fabuland Gourmet Depression or what? :tongue:

Sounds strange, but have you tried chicken with banana's? Its a specialty in Jamaican cooking, and its very nice.

Well, the piece is also available in green but... :pir-look: ,yeah the fabuland world is a little bit crazy (in a good way), with it's burning laser shooting sun.

But indeed a very nice unique technique for the sun, haven't seen that before, and I like the "snottyness" of it all.

Thanks, I am new to the whole AFOL, MOCs and SNOT etc, so I am learning new techniques every day, and using my 15 years experience as a graphic designer to help my artistic flair flow!

Sounds strange, but have you tried chicken with banana's? Its a specialty in Jamaican cooking, and its very nice.

Hmm.... well, you´re right.... I should give it a try for sure, I´m still not too old to learn something new.... chicken with bananas, um, on! :classic: