Sign in to follow this  
Jewels379

Help indentifing

Not sure if this is where I am to post this, if its in the wrong place I apologize....

My parents bought a bunch of Legos at yard sales and I trying to see if I can make any sets. I already picked out the ones I could figure out on my own (none of them complete, *of course*) but I have many that I'm not sure about. There were no manuals with them.

First picture I took of some of them that still had some of the pieces together hoping someone would be able to help me identify what sets they go to.

Well... i have a second picture, but I cant make the file sizer smaller then 57kb not sure how you are to load 2 pictures on here when the total can only be 100kb and an average picture its normal several MB!

THANKS!

Resized_20190715_103127.jpg

Hi Jewels379 - welcome to EB!

This should probably go in General Lego Discussion rather than Forum Info & Help.

It looks like you've got pieces from several smaller Friends sets there (a treehouse, car, boat, helicopter) and a few Chima pieces including a Speedor.  Could probably get more detailed, but as you noted it doesn't look like you have complete sets there.

The paperclip/upload option on Eurobricks that you're talking about is only for very small images to be used in your signature line here on the board.  For sharing photos of MOCs, etc., you'll want to use a 3rd party service and I think most folks would recommend Flickr, if not using a Lego-focussed image hosting service.

Here's a tutorial on linking/embedding Flickr images in your posts: http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/97921-flickr-tutorial/

Happy building!  :classic:

There are more pieces, I just pulled out some that had pieces together hoping that someone would be able to identify some sets they go to. Thanks

Here's a resource that may help:

https://brickset.com/sets/theme-Friends

Just glancing through I believe you have:

3065: Olivia's Tree House

3183: Stephanie's Cool Convertible

3930: Stephanie's Outdoor Bakery

41000: Water Scooter Fun

Also, if you have any pieces with stickers with a 4- of 5-digit number (sometimes used as license plates on vehicles), those usually correspond to the set number which makes it easy to identify them.

Thanks so much. Unfortunately Olivia's Tree house is missing too many pieces... Stephanie's outdoor bakery is missing a few, but will be fine for my niece. Water scooter fun had all the pieces.

The car I have is not Stephanie's convertible, we actually already have that one and its different. The piece that I think has a license plate on says RS (butterfly picture)036, which isn't a long enough number, but just glad I got a few sets identified.

THANKS!

Well it looks like you have an old Ninjago spinner in your pile. And also a Ninjago shrine from the first snake sets. I am thinking from Kai 's transforming bike set. 

Edited by samurai-turtle
Add a comment

15 hours ago, Jewels379 said:

The piece that I think has a license plate on says RS (butterfly picture)036

That's from set 41036 - Jungle Bridge Rescue.  So that's both the bit of vehicle you have in the photo as well as the bit of helicopter.  Definitely a fun set if you have enough of it there to recreate.  :classic:

Thanks so much! The Jungle set does look awesome, but its missing to many pieces to make. I was able to modify and build the car. I guess the rest of these pieces are getting dumped into my niece and nephews misc lego pieces that they can build whatever they want with...

Any idea what this set is?

Resized_20190715_104500.jpeg

Thank You!!!!!! Actually all the pieces were part of that original set (it was actually missing 2 pieces, but they are in the box that the bag was in!) It is a set that has several different designs. The picture your link brought up was just one of the designs you can build. THANKS AGAIN!

Awww.... no wonder I couldn't find it, thats basically the only part of it that is here. That would be an awesome set!

Thanks so much for all your help!