hachiroku

[MOC] The Little Red Raptor Hood

It's my entry to the Lego Ideas Jurassic Park contest, more photos here: https://ideas.lego.com/challenges/e689dd66-3f42-4f55-b4fa-486a4c7d66c3/application/9b434185-6e70-4b90-8ea2-125bd7d77836

I started this creation with a samurai raptor, but when I finished the dress in black/dark grey this idea came to my mind.

48289142757_5fac8c802d_c.jpgThe Little Red Raptor Hood by hachiroku24, en Flickr

48289142877_3e625f98e5_c.jpgThe Little Red Raptor Hood by hachiroku24, en Flickr

Edited by hachiroku

That is amazingly creative, but has to be one of the freakiest things I have ever seen! I now have this image stuck in my head ? Good luck with the contest!

:laugh:  That is horrifying and fantastic.  You've done a great job incorporating those dino parts into a new body design!  Very nice.  :sweet:

That is awesome! I love the wolf tail hanging from her jaws. I wonder if grandma is in there, too?

That is great.  It looks really good great use of the capes.  That would be pretty cool to see in a movie.  

LOL I had to laugh at this one, that's really funny and creative. I actually really like it, those capes look great on it.

Edited by Park7573

Looks like it's not a good day to be a grandma-eating wolf. :laugh:   Very creative and such a great use of capes!

Thank you all of you! I'm very glad to see you're finding this funny and laughing at this, that was wxactly my first reaction when I saw the raptor finished (and still chuckling when I see the second one) :laugh:

BTW, I changed it to the Lizard from Spiderman:

48316938627_a508459723_c.jpgThe Lizard by hachiroku24, en Flickr

Well done, @hachiroku this is quite humorous and clever so onto the Eurbricks frontpage it goes!

Hey, is that the Big Bad Wolf's tail hanging out of Raptor Hood's mouth? :pir-oh3:

On 7/21/2019 at 12:28 PM, Mister Phes said:

Well done, @hachiroku this is quite humorous and clever so onto the Eurbricks frontpage it goes!

Hey, is that the Big Bad Wolf's tail hanging out of Raptor Hood's mouth? :pir-oh3:

Thank you! First time on the frontpage, it's an honor :laugh:

I had a more horrific version, with grey wigs and trans red pieces around there, but it didn't look very good.

6 hours ago, rodiziorobs said:

This is wonderful. Just that one picture tells the whole story.

Thanks for sharing, good luck!

Thanks!

18 minutes ago, hachiroku said:

I had a more horrific version, with grey wigs and trans red pieces around there, but it didn't look very good.

Still, feel free to share your "outtakes", I'm sure everyone would still love to see the concept even if it didn't execute well.

That is hilarious!! The pose is brilliant and I love the wolf tail hanging out of his mouth!

Excellent stuff!!