1 hour ago, Bartybum said:

@howitzer All I can say is that it used to slew, then it stopped slewing after sitting on a shelf. I've rebuilt it, and no matter how the hoses are organised, the slewing is not good.

As far as I can tell, the issue is that the turntable doesn't mesh well with the 12t gear at 90 degrees - it's something to do with the tolerances of the turntable's assembly. I'm trying to modify it at the moment to replace the two 12:20 gear sets with a worm gear 

That is one of the minor flaws of the Arocs. The matching worm gear for the turntable just came out in 2017, I think Markus would surely have used it, if this part has been available in 2015.

2 minutes ago, Jundis said:

The matching worm gear for the turntable just came out in 2017

The old one works too

Anybody by any chance have any info on when 42082 (Rough Terrain Crane) might be available again for the USA shop.lego.com?  It's been listed for quite some time as out of stock.  I assume it's due to the Mexico plant being shut down, but a lot of the other sets that were unavailable because of that issue have been either back in stock or at least listed as back ordered (so can be ordered).

Is this set available in other countries or is it possibly getting to end of life (hope not, it's #1 on my priority list).  Is it possible at all to order it from another region?

Thanks!

4 hours ago, Chmashdehjare said:

Anybody by any chance have any info on when 42082 (Rough Terrain Crane) might be available again for the USA shop.lego.com?  It's been listed for quite some time as out of stock.  I assume it's due to the Mexico plant being shut down, but a lot of the other sets that were unavailable because of that issue have been either back in stock or at least listed as back ordered (so can be ordered).

Is this set available in other countries or is it possibly getting to end of life (hope not, it's #1 on my priority list).  Is it possible at all to order it from another region?

Thanks!

It might be gone for good, as it's 2018 set. You can find plenty of them from various sellers in Bricklink though, and with much lower price too, than in Lego's own webstore.

7 hours ago, Chmashdehjare said:

Thanks!

Hi. This is not related to the 2020 set discussion. Please stay on topic.

On 8/7/2020 at 2:08 PM, AVCampos said:

That means the Osprey-exclusive parts will have to be available to Customer Support, which in turn might mean they'll appear at BAP.

some of them seems to be up and available in Bricks & Pieces. I checked rotor blade and it was out of stock but DBG panels seems to be available, likewise tapered orange 5x11 panel. there are no images available for osprey parts for now. maybe they shall be added later.

set search gives no result but parts can be searched individually.

800x409.jpg

Wouldn't start a new thread about it, so here it goes:

According to Promobricks, the following technic sets (with production start and price) will go out of production end 2020:

42082 Rough Terrain Crane 08/2018 229,99€  
42091 Police Pursuit 01/2019 19,99€  
42095 Stunt Racer 01/2019 79,99€  
42098 Car Transporter 08/2019 149,99€  
42101 Buggy 01/2020 9,99€  
42104 Race-Truck 01/2020 19,99€
Edited by Jundis

3 hours ago, Jundis said:

Wouldn't start a new about it, so here it goes:

According to Promobricks, the following technic sets (with production start and price) will go out of production end 2020:

42082 Rough Terrain Crane 08/2018 229,99€  
42091 Police Pursuit 01/2019 19,99€  
42095 Stunt Racer 01/2019 79,99€  
42098 Car Transporter 08/2019 149,99€  
42101 Buggy 01/2020 9,99€  
42104 Race-Truck 01/2020 19,99€

Woah, 42101 and 42104 are going out already? Why are a load of sets not even lasting a year now?

9 minutes ago, Bartybum said:

Shame that the small excavator won't have pneumatics, would've been nice :cry_sad:

Continue your grief and sorrow in here