Interesting packaging. With good discount (could be then ~260EUR), I'm afraid, I will buy it at some point.

Oooof, gotta say the leaks from those who shall not be named looked better than this one :S

Well now the Ducati is out there, and now the Lamborghini is out (depending on who you believe) it's time to start looking for or waiting for new info and pictures of the Osprey 

1 hour ago, MarkyMark42 said:

Well now the Ducati is out there, and now the Lamborghini is out (depending on who you believe) it's time to start looking for or waiting for new info and pictures of the Osprey 

And the concrete mixer.

14 hours ago, Maaboo35 said:

Yeah, but we know what that looks like.

Yeah, theres a leak out since months.

Edited by Coolusername

Hmm. Whole seven months are left for 2020 to end. Just my wish Lego announced a surprise Technic set ?

Edited by thekoRngear

Not sure why anyone thinks that Lambo is fake, but to remove any further doubt, I've just picked up this promo polybag.

img-2440.jpg

Edited by Lucarex

3 minutes ago, Bartybum said:

Hell yeah, I love me some image-not-found Lego

Patience mate :wink: image now working

Just now, Lucarex said:

Patience mate :wink: image now working

Wait but what’s that polybag got to do with the Sian?

8 minutes ago, Bartybum said:

Wait but what’s that polybag got to do with the Sian?

I'll leave you to join the dots.

Here's a clue, there's a new Technic model incoming using the same licence as this promo. 

12 minutes ago, Lucarex said:

Here's a clue, there's a new Technic model incoming using the same licence as this promo. 

No I get that the Sian and the Huracan are both Lambos, but I’m just wondering what the point of your polybag comment was since it had nothing to do with Technic

Edited by Bartybum

The polybag is the same car as the huracan in the speed champiions lambo set, and was already known about long ago. Also, i think it is already 100% sure the new big technic car is indeed a lambo, the doubt some people express here is about the leaked Sian pics.

So imho, the polybag adds nothing to the discussion.

That said, ill keep an eye out for the top gear mag, if they have the same promo over here, ill pick it up, might be nice to read it again some time, and the polybag is a cool little thing too.

The lime Urus could be hypothetically be more of a hint than that polybag, albeit I'm 99% sure there is no connection whatsoever between the Sian and these sets apart from the Lamborghini licensing. Unless there were new lime-coloured parts introduced in the SC set that were re-used in the Sian.

Spoiler

LEGO_76899.jpg

On the rest of 2020 H2 sets, really interested on the V22 Osprey, hopefully it'll be of the standard LGB/DBG colour and not white colourscheme as previous aircraft. Very interested in how / if they implement the compact storage mode on the model. There was a small scale MOC in 2011 built in SYSTEM that had that feature, so hopefully it won't be overlooked by TLG / will be viable within budget&design constraints.

c7fddf9232676f7b33ed7334efddd7bb.jpg

Edited by syclone

1 minute ago, syclone said:

really interested on the V22 Osprey, hopefully it'll be of the standard LGB/DBG colour and not white colourscheme as previous aircraft.

Scut has it that the Osprey is black and orange. Don't look at me, though - I'm still waiting for news on a certain dark blue concrete mixer.

3 hours ago, Lucarex said:

Are you talking to Lamborghini SIAN 42115? Or different set is incoming?

5 hours ago, Maaboo35 said:

Scut has it that the Osprey is black and orange. Don't look at me, though - I'm still waiting for news on a certain dark blue concrete mixer.

Same here and glad that I’m always have you with me for this Long wait.

The wait is not Long to go now, should be within 2 weeks.

I am very surprised that LEGO is making a V22 Osprey as a set when its very clearly a military vehicle.

To the best of my knowledge LEGO have never explicitly replicated any military aircraft before (except maybe the Sopwith Camel and the Red Barron but those are old and not "modern military")

9 minutes ago, jonwil said:

I am very surprised that LEGO is making a V22 Osprey as a set when its very clearly a military vehicle.

To the best of my knowledge LEGO have never explicitly replicated any military aircraft before (except maybe the Sopwith Camel and the Red Barron but those are old and not "modern military")

In all likelihood it'll just be a cargo tiltrotor

5 hours ago, jonwil said:

Not sure if it will be branded, or they can say it's an AW609 :) 

5 hours ago, jonwil said:

There was 42066, which was branded as an Air Race Jet, but I don't really see how that sort of plane would serve any practical function besides military applications. As a racing plane it's obviously derived directly from military jets. So Osprey presented as a cargo plane would go into the same vein, taking a military vehicle and branding it with a civilian purpose.

41 minutes ago, kbalage said:

Not sure if it will be branded, or they can say it's an AW609 :) 

@jrx, who saw the set at Nuremberg, insists that the set is a V-22 Osprey and not the AW609.

On 2/5/2020 at 9:47 AM, jrx said:

It was clearly the Osprey V22