10 minutes ago, Jaromir said:

I would not say unfortunately. I hope it will be new model to fit with the chiron ans porsche.

It will be new model, but I'm a bit traditionalistic oriented; of course shaped that I prefer are not possible with Lego parts, but that is another story so let's stick to what we know for 2020 year sets.

I thought we’d all worked out the Lamborghini is going to be the Sian. Especially as Lego used exactly the same image (but in Lego form) as Lamborghini did when they unveiled it at the Geneva motorshow.

oh and while talking about Geneva it was supposed to be next week but has been cancelled because of the Coronavirus. All the car companies are now working out new strategies for the cars they were due to launch. If Lego was due to do a new teaser (parts in a display case like they did with the Chiron) or a full mode reveal it won’t be at Geneva anymore.

11 hours ago, Seasider said:

I thought we’d all worked out the Lamborghini is going to be the Sian. Especially as Lego used exactly the same image (but in Lego form) as Lamborghini did when they unveiled it at the Geneva motorshow.

oh and while talking about Geneva it was supposed to be next week but has been cancelled because of the Coronavirus. All the car companies are now working out new strategies for the cars they were due to launch. If Lego was due to do a new teaser (parts in a display case like they did with the Chiron) or a full mode reveal it won’t be at Geneva anymore.

You are right in everything :thumbup:

I like Olive Green too, so on one hand, I'm glad we're getting more of it, but on the other, I'm not sure it's the best shade for a supercar:look: 

The olive green makes sense when you consider the colour the sian has been shown off in. I did want a nice bright green like the lambo down the road from me or at least some other bright colour but not red, I hope they're saving that for a ferrari partnership.

image.png

this futuristic "space age" shape is not my cup of tea, but I was hoping for big yellow rims (not gold)...

3 hours ago, I_Igor said:

this futuristic "space age" shape is not my cup of tea, but I was hoping for big yellow rims (not gold)...

Sorry what? Have I missed something?

3 minutes ago, Bartybum said:

Sorry what? Have I missed something?

I said that I'm more fan of classic design and charger (if made 1970s model will be made in LEGO) is my favorite and not Lambo. New design with sharp edges are not my favorite, but it is up to everyone do have hi / her own taste; after-all beauty is in the eye of beholder

It is already March, and Lego is revealing more sets. Photos of Technic sets should be around the corner. What is the release date, June?

Just now, Jaromir said:

It is already March, and Lego is revealing more sets. Photos of Technic sets should be around the corner. What is the release date, June?

There is no info, so no release date. 

I stand corrected; there is info...2020 :laugh:

First I don't like olive green. But I'm trying to build BIG tank(maybe 81Lx39Lx?L size), and now I think to build it to olive green.

4 hours ago, Jim said:

There is no info, so no release date. 

I stand corrected; there is info...2020 :laugh:

Pretty sure the release date is June 1st?

5 hours ago, jep_builder said:

Pretty sure the release date is June 1st?

That would be great. Based on?

Just now, Jim said:

That would be great. Based on?

https://uk.motor1.com/news/396179/lamborghini-lego-technic-teaser/

https://www.brothers-brick.com/2020/01/28/the-next-lego-technic-premium-set-is-a-18-lamborghini-supercar-news/

https://brickset.com/article/48627/technic-lamborghini-coming-soon!

It's mentioned in all of these, june 1st for release at lego stores and the online store, august 1st for wider release at other toy stores.

Cool :thumbup: 

I missed some of the communication.

Hopefully there will be a press release soon.

As I said earlier it’s supposed to be Geneva motorshow this week so I would have at least expected a teaser from Lego like they did with the Chiron. So I assume like other manufacturers they’re making new plans. Morgan has been driving its new car Back to Malvern for its launch and a car company I may know well (hint) is showing its very special car at 8:30am GMT on its YouTube channel.

So I’d say watch this space I’d hope we’d get something from Lego and Lamborghini this week.

9 hours ago, Seasider said:

As I said earlier it’s supposed to be Geneva motorshow this week so I would have at least expected a teaser from Lego like they did with the Chiron. So I assume like other manufacturers they’re making new plans. Morgan has been driving its new car Back to Malvern for its launch and a car company I may know well (hint) is showing its very special car at 8:30am GMT on its YouTube channel.

So I’d say watch this space I’d hope we’d get something from Lego and Lamborghini this week.

Sadly to say your hope is all but gone!

The 2020 Geneva Motor Show is canceled after the Swiss government banned gatherings of 1,000 people or more on Friday due to concerns over the coronavirus. The ban is effective immediately and runs at least until March 15th.

https://www.google.com.sg/amp/s/www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2020/2/28/21156368/geneva-motor-show-2020-canceled-coronavirus-concerns

@Technicallism - you miss read my post. I know Geneva is cancelled as I work for a well known Car company. What I was saying is that I expect Lego and Lamborghini would work out a new way of releasing the car or a teaser like the other car companies are doing as the Geneva show isn’t on.

We’ve just released a car via YouTube 

A Lamborghini Sian in Land Rover green? No thank you. That would be a huge missed opportunity considering the striking colors these cars are known for.

Too bad the Ultimate wasn't the new McLaren 765LT instead. What a beast!