3 hours ago, TeamThrifty said:

[...] some machine with a long length of track with rack pieces on to 'programme' something [...]

This one!

I think it was a different one, but exactly that idea!! I was blown away by the concept when i was very young... i still remember how it made me feel!! 

320x180.jpg 320x180.jpg

My first set and my parents bought me the ideas book to go with it it would be another 5 years till I had enough parts to build anything in the book :grin:

there is also a "printer" in the ideas book that uses the same system but with chain in a loop, works surprisingly well 

13 minutes ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

Ninjago box leaks have just appeared. I suspect Technic one may surface soon.

Ninjago box leaks is not new, it’s been awhile already, as well as the creator expert & creator 3-in-1

I remember there was a rumor from brick fanatics that this year we gonna get a Dodge Charger, but it’s not sure whether in creator expert or technic theme.

So since the next creator expert vehicle was leaked and it is not Dodge Charger.

You know what i means. :)

On 2/17/2020 at 1:39 PM, Aerolight said:

there is also a "printer"

Thats it! Could remember what it was but thats the one...! Takes me back!!

On 2/17/2020 at 2:27 PM, Technicallism said:

Ninjago box leaks is not new, it’s been awhile already, as well as the creator expert & creator 3-in-1

I remember there was a rumor from brick fanatics that this year we gonna get a Dodge Charger, but it’s not sure whether in creator expert or technic theme.

So since the next creator expert vehicle was leaked and it is not Dodge Charger.

You know what i means. :)

The Charger will be the Fast & Furious Technic car we're supposedly getting

@Homersapien No, I assume, otherwise we would see here a huge discussion. I think Lego only presented two sets from Star Wars, sets from minions and minifigures series 20. Give them about 2 weeks time, I think we should get something then :)

On 2/22/2020 at 7:49 PM, Aerolight said:

just saw a video of the lego booth at toy fair, no new technic but is only first day. 

Was the booth the same surface area as an Ikea coffee table? Seems like they didn´t take the NY fair very seriously in terms of showing any new products. Maybe they had a hand luggage only allowance.

Quite the opposite Lego's booth (one of if not the biggest there) was huge they had most of the sets they currently produce - they had every single technic set, just nothing new.

59 minutes ago, Aerolight said:

Quite the opposite Lego's booth (one of if not the biggest there) was huge they had most of the sets they currently produce - they had every single technic set, just nothing new.

So maybe they just kept last year´s exhibition lots in storage and brought them out again.

So how does the picture of Volvo leaked? Was it at sneak pic or Lego allowed to take a picture of it?

2 hours ago, Jaromir said:

So how does the picture of Volvo leaked? Was it at sneak pic or Lego allowed to take a picture of it?

It was at Nuremberg.

Odd that TLG would show off the 'flagship' (yes, I am using the most inverted of commas for that one), but not the smaller, less prominent sets. Unless this cement mixer is something really special...

EDIT: @grohl detected!

Edited by Maaboo35

On 1/24/2020 at 5:47 PM, AVCampos said:

The Countach, on the other hand, would be a lot easier to faithfully reproduce using Technic panels.

Hello, have you built or have a Countach Technic?
Thanks