I was hoping for another 4000+ piece set.

But maybe it is time I buy a supercar instead :)

The Osprey could be technically interesting.

28 minutes ago, Nebulaire said:

42111 should be the new 2020 Supra, there will be an orange one in the fast and Furious 9 movie.

Makes me wonder if it is a C+/PF set, in that case im not expecting anything (just look at the TG rally car), but a non-RC Supra at that price point might actually be good. I just hoped it isnt too riced out, or that any printed parts are easily replacable for a "stock" Supra

Now I gotta find a spot where I will place the lambo.. just finished Bugatti and I do not have a place to put it...

1 hour ago, Zerobricks said:

Maybe the 5th is the fake piston engine.

that would mean a second hub was added to the set just for the fake engine? Overkill if they have.. the price seems low for 5 motors and 2 hubs. And 5 motors seems to many for the functions of the set. If i were betting, its really 3 motors... price and functions makes far more sense.

6 minutes ago, TeamThrifty said:

that would mean a second hub was added to the set just for the fake engine? Overkill if they have.. the price seems low for 5 motors and 2 hubs. And 5 motors seems to many for the functions of the set. If i were betting, its really 3 motors... price and functions makes far more sense.

4 Motors is currently the most plausible:

Driving: front XL, back XL

Steering: L

Dumping: L

The fake piston engine will be driven by the front XL. And i really hope it has a good suspension.

Edited by Gimmick

Volvo A60H has diff locks... maybe, just maybe, we'll see an official set with lockable new diff. 

4 minutes ago, Gimmick said:

And i really hope it has a good suspension.

Me too, the real thing is a thing of beauty and has excellent suspension - just been looking at a brochure. Its got potential to be an excellent set. I'm not a car guy, so this is the big one for me this year.

if its 6x6 then it will need a central diff too as the double rear axles won't match the single front even if the pivot is central..

I don't remember TLG using 2 licenses in the same set. That is why I found difficult for the F&F to be a supra. (I don't remember a Toyota licence for Lego neither)
Based on the price I feel the F&F will be a small set based on a modified vehicle unique for the new movie similar to the fantasy vehicles used in the last 2 movies.

11 minutes ago, SheldonF said:

Well Aston Martin and James Bond did the exact same thing. 

You are correct! Thanks. Good call.

Lambo = new set of Rims

Edited by A Great Builder
new post

Just now, Dylan M said:

According to Zusammengebaut

42115 : " The set is NOT on display! "

what do he mean about that? ?

Like Bugatti case I assume; remember only "poster" with wheels and steering wheel was presented...

Just now, I_Igor said:

Like Bugatti case I assume; remember only "poster" with wheels and steering wheel was presented...

Yes, there is no real model (Lego real, not real Lamboghini real ;)) on the toy fair.

Volvo A60? Hmm. Don't get me wrong - I love Volvo haulers (whyyyyyy did I miss out on 42030-B?!) but I'm not sure a dump truck is the best subject for a CONTROL+ set. Dump trucks drive forwards and backwards, steer, and release payloads. How that warrants over 2000 parts and five motors is my main question here.

Five motors does sound too many... my secret hope to add to some complexity to the model is that it has all four diffs, and they're lockable. But, i love construction sets so all in all, i'm pleased... though clearly its all meaningless until we see it in the flesh. I'm glass half full at present.

The Control+ sets already released were very expensive for the number of pieces included. I hope that it won't be the case for the Volvo.

Henry from the german YT-chanel "Klemmbausteinlyrik" describes a new motor for the Volvo, too. But tbh. his description is completely confused. I still don't think so :D

Edit:

He said: normal technic hub, 2*XL: 1 drive, 1 dump and a new motor *huh*

Edit2: Maybe "horizontal motor" means something like the spike motors, so no actuators are used for steering.

Edited by Gimmick

Based on the current trend in Lego Technic, I think the Cement Mixer Truck is the only set that is likely to have a B model. :(

Just now, Akbalder said:

Volvo seems to be a brand which tries to create good sets. I hope that they have push to have a B model.

Control+ doesnt go well with B model :(

32 minutes ago, Akbalder said:

The Control+ sets already released were very expensive for the number of pieces included. I hope that it won't be the case for the Volvo.

I've heard 250 euro.