19 minutes ago, Jim said:

Yup.

And in September you will even have reviews. </sarcasm>

With beautiful pictures :wub:

2 hours ago, I_Igor said:

2w = 2 worries :laugh:

Even in case it still means "2 wheels" it could be anything in the World...

displayer.aspx?picid=1780

The owner of my local Lego Shop told me he saw a confidential photo of the new Lego Technic Super Car and it is Fast&Furious related. No more infos I could obtain :cry_happy:

Edited by mpj

6 hours ago, Rudivdk said:

42111 entertainer was earlier mentioned as some kind of fairground mixer. I don't think it will have anything to do with F&F...

My opinion is “entertainer” still can be some kind related to sports.

For example, like F1 car..... drag racer.... super bike..... Bigfoot..... race truck.... many possibilities 

5 hours ago, Void_S said:

Even in case it still means "2 wheels" it could be anything in the World...

*snip*

But if "2w" did indeed mean "two wheels" then realistically it'd be a motorbike of some kind.

If the 60EUR price is correct, then I doubt it'd be some sort of self-balancing gyro. To have any appeal that would demand electronics and two motors, which i don't see happening for so little money.

And yet Ngoc is saying it's not a motorbike, so I'm very interested to find out what the hell 2w actually means.

Edited by Bartybum

14 hours ago, Maaboo35 said:

Zo...?

Wat zal de 42107 dan worden?

Just now, LegoFanaat1975 said:

Ik verwacht voor dat setnummer zeker een motorfiets!

7 hours ago, Technicallism said:

Mijn mening is "entertainer" kan nog steeds een soort gerelateerd aan sport zijn.

Bijvoorbeeld, zoals F1 auto ..... drag racer .... super fiets ..... Bigfoot ..... race truck .... vele mogelijkheden 

De 42111 zal voor mijn gevoel een Zwarte Dodge Charger en een Oranje Toyota Supra, beide op #42093-Corvette-schaal gaan worden.

@kbalage 42096 is also a good bit larger and has more parts, the part/$ ratio isnt much different from 42077, even if the feature/$ ratio sucks (but that already goes for 42077)

@mpj Damn i hope he's wrong, i love the big licensed cars, but spending 400 euros on a riced out supra.... (or whatever..) it would really screw up the "theme" theyve got going with the GT3RS and Chiron. I could appreciate a stock supra, or even a slightly tuned supra which is at least convertable to stock/factory look, but if we get printed panels with street racing graphics, im out.

36 minutes ago, LegoFanaat1975 said:

Ik verwacht voor dat setnummer zeker een motorfiets!

De 42111 zal voor mijn gevoel een Zwarte Dodge Charger en een Oranje Toyota Supra, beide op #42093-Corvette-schaal gaan worden.

Oh come on.....

I think you need last warning from Jim.

Let’s get thing right and wait for another 5 days.

15 minutes ago, Technicallism said:

Oh come on.....

I think you need last warning from Jim.

Let’s get thing right and wait for another 5 days.

The Flying Dutchman doesn't take commands from anyone except Davy Jones...

Edited by Ngoc Nguyen

1 hour ago, vectormatic said:

@mpj Damn i hope he's wrong, i love the big licensed cars, but spending 400 euros on a riced out supra.... (or whatever..) it would really screw up the "theme" theyve got going with the GT3RS and Chiron. I could appreciate a stock supra, or even a slightly tuned supra which is at least convertable to stock/factory look, but if we get printed panels with street racing graphics, im out.

Well, it is also possible that he saw a Lego Technic Fast & Furious car preliminary image, but it is not the follower of the UCS super cars. 

Could it be the "entertainer" ?

2 hours ago, vectormatic said:

No need to be ricist. :laugh:

On an online price comparator I often use I just notice that some name have been added to the set number.

No idea if they are realistic, official or whatever, but they seem credible.

Sorry if the info has already been shared.

Capture.PNG

I'm not seeing how a LEGO loader can be heavier-duty than the 42030, but I wouldn't mind being surprised.

30 minutes ago, Superkoala said:

On an online price comparator I often use I just notice that some name have been added to the set number.

Capture.PNG

That is interesting. Remember that the term "backhoe" is a shortening of the full name of backhoe loader. The backhoe is referring to the rear digging arm and the loader is the large front shovel. Doing a google search for loader reveals nothing but 42030 type machines and I think it's highly unlikely that we'll get a flagship one of those so soon after 42030. So is this more evidence towards a backhoe or am I just dreaming?!

A Lamborghini is also very interesting if true. Of all the supercars and hypercars I think a Lambo is the one that most looks like a supercar, which might actually be because of 8880! 

I am also really hoping that "air" is a new, big-ish helicopter with proper cyclic/collective controls and so on. This could be a VERY exciting 2nd half! But as always at this time of year, let not too high expectations ruin our experience of reality!

11 minutes ago, allanp said:

That is interesting. Remember that the term "backhoe" is a shortening of the full name of backhoe loader. The backhoe is referring to the rear digging arm and the loader is the large front shovel. Doing a google search for loader reveals nothing but 42030 type machines and I think it's highly unlikely that we'll get a flagship one of those so soon after 42030. So is this more evidence towards a backhoe or am I just dreaming?!

A Lamborghini is also very interesting if true. Of all the supercars and hypercars I think a Lambo is the one that most looks like a supercar, which might actually be because of 8880! 

I am also really hoping that "air" is a new, big-ish helicopter with proper cyclic/collective controls and so on. This could be a VERY exciting 2nd half! But as always at this time of year, let not too high expectations ruin our experience of reality!

I came t the same conclusion regarding the "Heavy Duty Loader" that it should be a replacement for 42030. It was released in 2014, 5 year isn't that short to have a similar set. I imagine it could be another Control+ set (1 hub with 4 L-motor would be enough).

1 minute ago, Superkoala said:

I came t the same conclusion regarding the "Heavy Duty Loader" that it should be a replacement for 42030. It was released in 2014, 5 year isn't that short to have a similar set. I imagine it could be another Control+ set (1 hub with 4 L-motor would be enough).

After all the rumors, I still tend to (and hoping for) a pneumatic backhoe.

Just now, Gimmick said:

After all the rumors, I still tend to (and hoping for) a pneumatic backhoe.

Dito. Also TLG tend to be very vague when it comes to naming things, especially pre-public. I really wonder, what the fairground truck may be... I now kind of fear a half-megablocks play-thing like the 42106...

11 minutes ago, Jundis said:

Dito. Also TLG tend to be very vague when it comes to naming things, especially pre-public. I really wonder, what the fairground truck may be... I now kind of fear a half-megablocks play-thing like the 42106...

For instance, there could be some play with a comparison of the "cement mixer" and "carousel" - they both spins and usually both are pained in bright with different stipes to demonstrate the spinning.

Holy eucalyptus leaves batman, (errr @Superkoala ), a Lambo as the new supercar would be amazing, the only thing id be more hyped about would be a ferrari.

Personally i would expect either the Sian (which is rather limited, at 63 to be made), or a yet to be introduced successor to the Aventador (which at 9 years old could do with replacement), although some special version of the Huracan wouldnt be bad either,

Looking at some pics i really want the Aventador SV/J though, that green would look excellent next to the Chiron and GT3RS

Either way, HYPE!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Superkoala said:

Capture.PNG

This line-up totally kill-off the rumours Fast & Furious car quote, if it is true.