1 hour ago, I_Igor said:

Some Chinese company has bought backhoe program from them (if I'm not mistaking)

Everything is possible, but if I were Volvo, I would not invest on a model that is no more in my product range :wacko:

Just now, mpj said:

...but if I were Volvo, I would not invest on a model that is no more in my product range :wacko:

reasonable thinking 

My guess for the backhoe still is JCB 5CX with it's similar sized tires, or an unbranded model of the same style. A pneumatic model would be highly welcomed, as we just had the new pneumatic valve only in the 42080 harvester so far.

3 minutes ago, Jundis said:

My guess for the backhoe still is JCB 5CX with it's similar sized tires, or an unbranded model of the same style. A pneumatic model would be highly welcomed, as we just had the new pneumatic valve only in the 42080 harvester so far.

Don't raise my hopes only to have them dashed! :cry_sad:

I wonder if the new valve for the harvester was just something they thought would be cool to release (which is cool!) or if they had a future model in mind for it, like they knew there would be a model that had to have a lot of valves so they released this new valve which can be stacked closer together. If the rumour of a backhoe is true it wouldn't surprise me if it was in development since 42080 was also in development  as they are rather tricky to get right.

Just now, allanp said:

I wonder if the new valve for the harvester was just something they thought would be cool to release (which is cool!) or if they had a future model in mind for it, like they knew there would be a model that had to have a lot of valves so they released this new valve which can be stacked closer together. If the rumour of a backhoe is true it wouldn't surprise me if it was in development since 42080 was also in development  as they are rather tricky to get right.

I would have thought TLG had another model in mind. I know it's not much of a comparison, but I did think that the small lime panels in 42080 would remain unique and they clearly have not. Will it be the same story for the valves...?

11 minutes ago, Jim said:

Let's be careful not to turn this into a wishlist topic.

Sorry.  I just get so excited sometimes.

I am a little bit confused by some models, if I look at the price list:

LEGO Technic 42107 „2W“: 59,99 Euro: --> Fits for a bigger licenced motorcycle, as BMW was 50€ for 600 parts...

LEGO Technic 42111 „Entertainer“: 99,99 Euro --> Too cheap for a vehicle with PU-components or one in the size of the 42096 but to pricy for only 1 car in the corvette size..., maybe 2 cars from F&F (Black Charger and Orange Supra)?

LEGO Technic 42112 Betonmischer: 99,99 Euro --> cement mixer

LEGO Technic 42113 „Air“: 129,99 Euro --> I actually like the idea of a top gear jet, but would collide with the "no war toys" pseudo-policy of TLG :-)

LEGO Technic 42114 „2HY Flagship“: 249,99 Euro --> Backhoe, fully functionalized with pneumatics and maybe even controllable? 

LEGO Technic 42115 „Ultimate“: 379,99 Euro --> Another supercar - bugatti-successor?

Actually whatever comes, this really will be way better than the 1HY :-)

Edited by Jundis

@Jundis

AFAIK, there is no solid proof 42107 is a motorcycle, other then people interpreting "2w" as "2 wheels", it could be anything from "2 wings" to whatever

42111 could be 42077 sized, although licensing would make that hard i guess if it is indeed a F&F set.

1 hour ago, Jundis said:

LEGO Technic 42111 „Entertainer“: 99,99 Euro --> Too cheap for a vehicle with PU-components or one in the size of the 42096 but to pricy for only 1 car in the corvette size..., maybe 2 cars from F&F (Black Charger and Orange Supra)?

Creator's forum was discussing a rumor that the Charger may come as one of the next Expert models but then the discussion has stopped. So, who knows :look:

As a kind of off topic: there might be actually a F&F set in Technic or Creator, because in Hungary there's a collectable magazine series of building the Dodge Charger. It seems that they really pumping the franchise :laugh:

@Jockos that's a weird subscription I saw it... I'm not sure people realize that they'll pay around 800 € and will have to wait 2 years until they get all parts.

To stay on topic - 42077 was 100 €, 42096 is 150 € so I don't think any licensed car would fit in 100 € that has a similar scale. 

9 minutes ago, Maaboo35 said:

Okay. What should I hope for?

2w = 2 worries :laugh:

42111 entertainer was earlier mentioned as some kind of fairground mixer. I don't think it will have anything to do with F&F...

21 minutes ago, Rudivdk said:

42111 entertainer was earlier mentioned as some kind of fairground mixer. I don't think it will have anything to do with F&F...

IIRC that was just speculation on our part. The F&F rumor seems to be consistent, and has even been reported on by a few blogs, even if there's no consensus on what theme it will be or exactly what car will come.

So we'll see :classic: .

18 minutes ago, Jockos said:

Don't worry guys. By August everything will be known:tongue:

Even with pictures

5 minutes ago, I_Igor said:

Even with pictures

Yup.

And in September you will even have reviews. </sarcasm>