i am not sure if prices were already mentioned, but stonewars.de just published an article with prices for the upcoming sets. (prices for germany)

LEGO Technic 42107 „2W“: 59,99 Euro

LEGO Technic 42111 „Entertainer“: 99,99 Euro

LEGO Technic 42112 Betonmischer: 99,99 Euro -> cement mixer

LEGO Technic 42113 „Air“: 129,99 Euro

LEGO Technic 42114 „2HY Flagship“: 249,99 Euro

LEGO Technic 42115 „Ultimate“: 379,99 Euro

https://www.stonewars.de/geruechte/lego-technic-sommer-2020/

Since 42112 turns out to be completely different from the thing in the previous leak, the credibility of an upcoming JCB drops to zero.

Edited by Ngoc Nguyen

28 minutes ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

Since 42112 turns out to be completely different from the thing in the previous leak, the credibility of an upcoming JCB drops to zero.

Well, it seems that 42112 and 42113 (either setnumbers or descriptions) got swapped compared to last year info (previously 42112 was mentioned as 'air' and 42113 was 'truck', only later to be specified as 'sort of cherry picker' which could now be switched to B-model) ... so on high level it still looks to be pretty much accurate information.

Edited by Rudivdk

Just now, Rudivdk said:

sort of cherry picker

I wouldnt trust a source that describes a concrete mixer truck as " something like Cherry Picker, Classic gearbox to control 4 functions with one motor. Green cabin, white arm"

I dont think a concrete mixer truck has a crane arm or an arm of any sort.

Except when its a cement pump truck, of course. Then again, 'cementmisher' is not up for alternate translations.

2 minutes ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

The chute in the back used to orient the outpouring concrete could be considered an "arm".

Even so, what kind of "4 functions" can a concrete mixer have? Given the current trend of direct control knobs, I think the concrete mixer will have two knobs at best: one to rotate the drum and maybe another to lower the chute.

Hmm, did we have before any concrete mixer in technic series? I am curious what the flagship will be, as it is more expensive than rough terrain crane, so I am counting for something big. Also, curious about the "air" model, hopefully some decent jet fighter looking alike aircraft model. Waiting for any pics, and the Ultimate ofcourse :)

Since the remaining sets only have codenames I think they are all licensed. 42113 is probably gonna be a licensed aircraft of some sort.

No, no official concrete mixers before.

As for functions, besides the usual steering and cylinder engine, all I see is drum rotation and chute turning/tilting.

41 minutes ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

I wouldnt trust a source that describes a concrete mixer truck as " something like Cherry Picker, Classic gearbox to control 4 functions with one motor. Green cabin, white arm"

maybe it has some kind of conveyor-arm like this one:einsatztechnik01_02.jpg

Just now, Ngoc Nguyen said:

This can work.

For 99€ I think we are more likely in the scale of the Mac/Car Transporter with 49.5 x 20 tire.

5 minutes ago, Dylan M said:

Cement mixer? Meaning a big new Pcs ?

Let's wait for concrete evidence!*

*pun intended

At the very least I think the mixing drum should be controlable through a knob. That means the drum needs to be attached to a turntable. Since the two-piece mixing drum from the City line doesn't have connection points that allow such attachment, I think the drum is gonna be either new part or custom build.

Besides, isn't the City drum too small for a non-entry-level Technic model? So much that it's used as a turbine cowling in the 42052.

Is it possible to combine rectangular and trapezoidal Technic panels into a roughly concrete-drum-shaped form? In this age of Technic design, I doubt that a drum would be just "wireframe", like the bed of the 42030-B had to be.

11 minutes ago, AVCampos said:

Besides, isn't the City drum too small for a non-entry-level Technic model? So much that it's used as a turbine cowling in the 42052.

Yep --> 

What if 42113 is a pneumatic set ? Or perhaps the codename "Air" isn't a hint at all and it's not a pneumatic set or an aircraft. Anyways, I'm looking forward for more information.

Remember that copious doses of imagination are required to associate "Flamingo" and "Elephant" with "42099" and "42100".

2 minutes ago, AVCampos said:

Remember that copious doses of imagination are required to associate "Flamingo" and "Elephant" with "42099" and "42100".

At least the elephant made sense

I think the rumour was that air was a helicopter using wheel arches as a sort of cowling round the rear rotor. Of course time will tell.

10 minutes ago, allanp said:

I think the rumour was that air was a helicopter using wheel arches as a sort of cowling round the rear rotor. Of course time will tell.

Sounds similar to 42069's alternate Helicopter. Well I don't mind to see some kind of it as an official set as well.