that is 100% a wish, not sure why it is in a quote by me either.

translated from dutch the first sentence is "i would love it if in this new year under 42107 a cool flashy racing bike is brought out in azure/black/purple", the reference to 42050 is the colour scheme, not anything form wise

8 hours ago, vectormatic said:

dat is 100% een wens, niet zeker waarom het ook in een citaat van mij staat.

vertaald uit het Nederlands de eerste zin is "ik zou het geweldig vinden als in dit nieuwe jaar onder 42107 een coole flitsende racefiets wordt uitgebracht in azuur / zwart / paars", de verwijzing naar 42050 is het kleurenschema, niets is vorm wijs

Voor de 42115 verwacht ik een McLaren Senna in een Grijs/Zwart/Oranje/Rood kleurenschema

@LegoFanaat1975: welcome to Eurobricks. To make your presence here as pleasant as possible, please try to follow our forums rules and regulations.

As this is an international forum, inside the public topics we communicate in English only. Please disable auto-translate before posting your replies...

Furthermore, this specific topic is to discuss news about the upcoming sets, not to share our wishes or wild guesses. We have a dedicated 'future wishes and speculation topic' for that.

Read through the guidelines and all will be well. Enjoy your stay here!

Edited by Jim
Added link to topic

8 hours ago, vectormatic said:

that is 100% a wish, not sure why it is in a quote by me either.

translated from dutch the first sentence is "i would love it if in this new year under 42107 a cool flashy racing bike is brought out in azure/black/purple", the reference to 42050 is the colour scheme, not anything form wise

I know, I have translated it before my comment :wink: but added some speculations stuff...

1 hour ago, LegoFanaat1975 said:

Voor de 42115 verwacht ik een McLaren Senna in een Grijs/Zwart/Oranje/Rood kleurenschema

Welcome to Eurobricks. Nice to see someone from the same build year :laugh:

As @Rudivdk kindly mentioned, please read the site guidelines and enjoy your stay.

58 minutes ago, I_Igor said:

I know, I have translated it before my comment :wink: but added some speculations stuff... 

Ah got it, i figured that as a native dutchy my translation might be a bit better then whatever google does.

Either way, i wouldnt mind a cool racing bike, we're overdue for a new motorcycle, but given that this is a post from a completely new account with 0 backing evidence, ill go ahead and apply the customary pinch of salt. Same goes for the McLaren Senna (and honestly, while i'll 100% buy it anyway, i dont really like the Senna, ive got 0 affinity with the brand and i think the Senna takes the mclaren styling from plain generic supercar well into offensively ugly... and i dont think the dark grey/orange scheme will work well for a display model, it wont pop as much as the orange porsche and the azure on the chiron)

12 minutes ago, vectormatic said:

Ah snap het, ik dacht dat als native nederlands mijn vertaling misschien een beetje beter is dan wat Google ook doet.

Hoe dan ook, ik zou het niet erg vinden om een coole racefiets te hebben, we zijn te laat voor een nieuwe motorfiets, maar gezien dit een bericht is van een volledig nieuw account met 0 bewijsmateriaal, ga je gang en pas je de gebruikelijke snufje zout toe. Hetzelfde geldt voor de McLaren Senna (en eerlijk gezegd, hoewel ik het toch 100% koop, vind ik de Senna niet echt leuk, ik heb 0 affiniteit met het merk en ik denk dat de Senna de mclaren-styling van gewone generieke supercar tot beledigend neemt lelijk ... en ik denk niet dat het donkergrijze / oranje schema goed zal werken voor een displaymodel, het zal niet zoveel knallen als de oranje porsche en de azuurblauwe op de chiron)

Dan maar geen grijstinten

Jullie hebben toch gelijk

Wat voor een model zal dan de #42115 dan gaan worden en welke de #42107?

6 minutes ago, LegoFanaat1975 said:

Dan maar geen grijstinten

Jullie hebben toch gelijk 

Wat voor een model zal dan de #42115 dan gaan worden en welke de #42107? 

Hi, please check out your browser, you are auto-translating everything, and while you probably read all this in dutch, this is an english forum, translating quotes and posting in dutch makes it really difficult for others to read your stuff.

As for speculation, id rather not take it further, i have my preferences, but just going off wild guesses and commenting on those doesnt add much, and mostly just pollutes this thread, id rather wait for real news to show up

44 minutes ago, vectormatic said:

we're overdue for a new motorcycle

Isn't the 42106 enough for you!? :grin:

1 hour ago, vectormatic said:

Ah got it, i figured that as a native dutchy my translation might be a bit better then whatever google does.

Either way, i wouldnt mind a cool racing bike, we're overdue for a new motorcycle, but given that this is a post from a completely new account with 0 backing evidence, ill go ahead and apply the customary pinch of salt. Same goes for the McLaren Senna (and honestly, while i'll 100% buy it anyway, i dont really like the Senna, ive got 0 affinity with the brand and i think the Senna takes the mclaren styling from plain generic supercar well into offensively ugly... and i dont think the dark grey/orange scheme will work well for a display model, it wont pop as much as the orange porsche and the azure on the chiron)

kind of BMW GS 1200 Successor would'n be bad at all (specially when there is new R1800). As I wrote few days ago Nuremberg toy fair is just in 8 days, so we will find something more very soon.

I hope that this comment will not offend anyone, but sometimes google translator sounds like Tarzan

Edited by I_Igor

I removed some off-topic comments and automatically translated to Dutch comments. Let's carry on. 

I thought the Fast and Furious car was a Creator car in the same line as the Mustang where you can make a standard car or a modified one. I don’t think it’s Technic apart from the odd parts in the chassis.

I’m hoping for a good third car in the evolution of the UCS cars

All your wishes, speculates, hopes... will be answered next week.

Let’s calm and see you guy there.

But don’t expect too much as it might no photos but just info & prices.

I foresees shall be at least 1 control+ set out there, can’t think of which possibility set except the flagship

Control+ to remote pneumatics isn’t perfect??!! :)

26 minutes ago, Maaboo35 said:

Don't look at me, I'm expecting a JCB...

They are not mutually exclusive, so we still can get both.

But let's try to not turn this into a guessing topic again. 

@AVCampos Drat, totally missed that one, surely that will look just right next to 42007, my modded 42036 and 42063 :P

@I_Igor Oh totally missed that its only 8 days away. As for the BMW, id rather have a non-licensed set myself, but who knows if we are even getting a motorcycle at all?

1 hour ago, Technicallism said:

All your wishes, speculates, hopes... will be answered next week.

Let’s calm and see you guy there.

But don’t expect too much as it might no photos but just info & prices.

I foresees shall be at least 1 control+ set out there, can’t think of which possibility set except the flagship

Control+ to remote pneumatics isn’t perfect??!! :)

I don't expect any pics from the toy fairs (except maybe from presentations) as they tend to protect the sets from copycat companies

9 hours ago, AVCampos said:

Is de 42106 niet genoeg voor u !? :grijns:

Helaas, ik vind de 42106 stuntshow pickup+crossmotor wat aan de simpele kant!

2 hours ago, Jockos said:

Ik verwacht geen foto's van de speelgoedbeurzen (behalve misschien van presentaties) omdat deze de sets meestal beschermen tegen copycatbedrijven

Copycatbedrijven zijn zoals LEPIN, XINGBAO en DECOOL?

7 minutes ago, LegoFanaat1975 said:

Hi. I have sent you a PM.

In case you missed it. Please turn off automatic translation when you post to Eurobricks. This is an English forum and you are responding in Dutch.

24 minutes ago, LegoFanaat1975 said:

Copycatbedrijven zijn zoals LEPIN, XINGBAO en DECOOL?

They are the copycats, yes