Can the new diff piece be used with the old 2 stud long dog clutches? as if not I think the only ones currently available/compatible are 3 studs long meaning the diff-locker assembly would be 6 studs long; which is a not so small pain for making axles.

1 hour ago, Aerolight said:

Can the new diff piece be used with the old 2 stud long dog clutches? as if not I think the only ones currently available/compatible are 3 studs long meaning the diff-locker assembly would be 6 studs long; which is a not so small pain for making axles.

only 3L clutch possable.

8 hours ago, msk6003 said:

only 3L clutch possable.

Still fits in the new 7x11 frames. And since it's far less prone to having the inner gears fall out when you remove the wheel axle, you can skip the extra axle connector on the non-locking side (3l saving).

Anyway the old bevelled diff didn't allow locking. Only the linear diff did, and that one is a stud longer.

So its slow, expensive, not specifically good looking or well branded, and contrary to what lego sets should be about, not even open to proper modification/extension...

Seems like a loser to me, i do hope they keep 42095 around for another year, as that looks like a far more appealing RC set

22 minutes ago, vectormatic said:

So its slow, expensive, not specifically good looking or well branded, and contrary to what lego sets should be about, not even open to proper modification/extension...

Seems like a loser to me, i do hope they keep 42095 around for another year, as that looks like a far more appealing RC set

You just read my mind.

6 hours ago, Dylan M said:

Technic 2020 1H is the new 2017 1H ????

That's an insult to 2017 1H. Nothing in 2020 1H can compare with Air Race Jet, RC Track Racer, BMW R 1200 GS.

2 hours ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

That's an insult to 2017 1H. Nothing in 2020 1H can compare with Air Race Jet, RC Track Racer, BMW R 1200 GS.

This, the BMW, while a bit expensive/high on parts, was a cool set and brought something new to the table (telelever front fork, shaft drive), the tracked racer is a cool and much higher value RC set. Sets like the small gyrocopter and the telehandler were also pretty cool imho.

Personally i think this year's H1 wave is easily the worst we've had in quite some years

3 minutes ago, vectormatic said:

Personally i think this year's H1 wave is easily the worst we've had in quite some years

I already suspected that when I learned that 2020 1H flagship is gonna be an RC 493-piece thing.

9 hours ago, Dylan M said:

Technic 2020 1H is the new 2017 1H ????

2017 H1 was cool! We had 42060, 42061 and 42062, small sets which ruled the year. I think you mean 2017 H2, which was easily the worst H2 in recent memory.

1 hour ago, Maaboo35 said:

2017 H1 was cool! We had 42060, 42061 and 42062, small sets which ruled the year. I think you mean 2017 H2, which was easily the worst H2 in recent memory.

hey now, 42069 was pretty cool!

1 hour ago, Maaboo35 said:

hey now, 42070 was also really cool!

I think we should concentrate us more on this year, since you mentioned BMW and we are still missing 42107 hidden under 2W... :wink:

15 minutes ago, I_Igor said:

I think we should concentrate us more on this year, since you mentioned BMW and we are still missing 42107 hidden under 2W... :wink:

I think 42107 is gonna have the same fate as 42051. :wink:

1 hour ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

I think 42107 is gonna have the same fate as 42051. :wink:

I will not look at that way, but it could be something for spring?

I got Source saying that 2020 creator expert vehicle is the Fast & Furious Dominic Toretto’s Dodge Charger

So I don’t think 42107 is any of F&F rally car.

Well, exactly 1 month time from now before we know what really offering at 2H, and perhaps this 42107 at Nuremberg Fair.

let’s start counting.... 

4 hours ago, Technicallism said:

I got Source saying that 2020 creator expert vehicle is the Fast & Furious Dominic Toretto’s Dodge Charger

Well, exactly 1 month time from now before we know what really offering at 2H, and perhaps this 42107 at Nuremberg Fair.

let’s start counting.... 

Thanks for the info. Now that makes somehow more sense

14 hours ago, Gzynek2323 said:

Any more news about 2H 2020 sets?

Yeah we all have the complete set info with pictures and everything, but we have decided to keep it a secret and don’t discuss it :tongue: 

There’s no need to ask for info. News will be discussed here as soon as there is some.

Just now, Jim said:

Yeah we all have the complete set info with pictures and everything, but we have decided to keep it a secret and don’t discuss it :tongue: 

You are very selfish :devil: and we are biting our nails...

16 hours ago, Technicallism said:

let’s start counting.... 

All rumors until now were pointing towards the Mitsubishi Eclipse as a Technic F&F set though, not the Charger.

So maybe, just maybe, we could get both a Creator Charger and a Technic Eclipse to recreate the ending race of the first movie.