No signs of 42107. It's not even included in the back of the booklets. I think 42107 may be cancelled already.

Edited by Ngoc Nguyen

That's not their fault 

that's their free will as a customer/Buyer 

i will do the same thing... 

let's be thankful...okay?

1 hour ago, Technicallism said:

these guys never learn!!!!

These guys can do want they want 'cause the sets are in stock. The problem is by TLG itself. Such embargo is useless shit.

Edited by Timorzelorzworz

1 hour ago, Technicallism said:

these guys never learn!!!!

the more they leaked out, the later we will have the news about new release set in future.... 

sad

The stockholm (or should i say billund?) syndrome is strong here..

As bad as 42108 is, I'd say 42106 is easily the worst set in this wave. Nasty A-model with the worst Technic bike ever made, and vomitrocious B-model to boot. :thumbdown:

Aside my love towards buggies, I agree, that this small fella (42101) is a good one, dare to say, excellent for it's size!

Buggy, Buggy, BUGGY! :grin:

Just now, agrof said:

Aside my love towards buggies, I agree, that this small fella (42101) is a good one, dare to say, excellent for it's size!

Buggy, Buggy, BUGGY! :grin:

Not to mention it has more parts in Yellowish Orange, including flex hoses!

isnt slagging off everything lego ever puts out his thing though? Thats not to say these sets are very good, but i think they are aimed much more at kids, and a negative review is pretty much a given from that guy.

From an AFOL perspective, i think this year is the first year since i came out of my dark ages that i probably wont bother with any H1 set. Nothing speaks to me enough to bother with allocating time to it, given that i have 42110 waiting to be built, and will be moving house in two months. Traditionally i havent been a big fan of H2 sets either, but i hope this year brings something good, i hope the "ultimate" red car is on par with the porsche and bugatti

Aiming a set for kids is fine, it's good business sense in fact, but I liken it to the emoji movie Vs Pixar movies. Both are aimed at children but with the extra care and attention added to more complex emotional themes presented in a way that a child can understand, the Pixar movies also appeal to adults, and are therefore widely praised and way more profitable. But if all people do is focus on the bad without looking for, and pointing out the good, well who wants to read nothing but critisism all the time.

Well, the Held der Steine voices his honest opinion, and while I dont agree with all of it, most of his points are understandable. He is talking from a sellers perspective. The house in the tree and some other Ideas sets also recieved praise from him.

I want a 3rd supercar as well. Give me some nice 5spoke rims please :wub:

2020H1 depresses me

The Buggy, Mini Claas are easily the best sets, with the yellowish orange parts alongside the functions of the buggy, and the lime mini panels on a cheap set featuring 3 functions and looking like what it is supposed to represent, they do an excellent job introducing someone who has never built Technic to what it's about

Even the two pullbacks offer a decent structure and interesting idea for what pullback sets have offered in the past, and I am all for them being 2 in 1 out of the box

The catamaran isn't terrible but I hope the floating gimmick is limited to this set or better implimented in the future, instead of getting large, unwieldy pontoons good for one use

It's everything that comes after that leaves so much to be desired

The mobile crane *looks* okay, but looks are not all a technic set should offer, a lack of a B model, practically no functions I would call complex, and even some we would come to expect lacking, it's the first disappointment, even having built most of the 2020 sets in Stud.io long before we got videos, I already figured out the lack of geared slewing, the function of the 4 outriggers being directly driven, the dead simple steering, none of these are deal killers but for 1300 pieces... As a parts pack at around $100 USD I would call it a fine set, anything more expensive though...

My biggest gripe is with the Rally car, and more prevelent in the Stunt Show

While I actually like the idea of a stunt based set for pullbacks, the way it is handled here is poor, the colors are all over the place and it can be said that in both sets, it is obvious the budget wasn't allowing for the same piece in multiple colors (something obvious in the rally car when you notice the mini panels are navy blue only, the small and medium length panels are only black, and with the stunt show where azure parts show up or red parts are lacking. It is particularly jarring I the latter set as it is composed of 3 separate builds yet all using the same colors, something that does not make sense realistically

2020 just feels cheap, like something got pushed back, if it is to put more focus into H2, okay but that doesn't excuse what we're getting, and how much it leaves to be desired when compared to other years H1... Ramble over

Aaand, my gift to myself for new year is bought... So excited to build those little fellas.

IMG_20191224_192350.jpg

3 hours ago, Dylan M said:

How sad ? the year end is...

What’s sad about it? It’s awesome to move from this decade to the next and I think the H1 2020 sets are pretty great and creative! (except stunt show)

First use of 1x5 beam thin with axle hole ends in red for a technic set. (It was in thay color for some non technic sets).

I wonder if you can fit any mechanisms or electronics inside of the katamaran pontoons.

Edited by SNIPE

43 minutes ago, Atika463 said:

Some news of 42115 ? 

It is 2h set, so it would be to soon...