55 minutes ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

2w doesnt necessarily mean 2 wheels tho... Just as CRANE has nothing to do with 4x4 Crawler and ELEPHANT has nothing to do with Liebherr R9800

Yep, the numbers and names nowadays may have no meaning. Do you remember "42067" that seems was turned into "42070", even keeping the original stickers?

On 9/28/2019 at 5:07 PM, Timorzelorzworz said:

42111 Entertainer: Something similar to Creator Fairground Mixer. A foldable thing to transport. Colorful.

42112 Air: Helicopter similar 9397 in functions, all operated manually. White and dark azure. Mudguards are used for housing the rear Rotor

42113 Truck: Something like Cherry Picker, matches 42098 wheels and scale. Classic gearbox to control 4 functions with one motor. Green cabin, white arm

42114: Yellow Backhoe all pneumatic. Xerion wheels in front and back with steering mode. Motor to drive pump and maybe other functions

42115 Ultimate: unknown license but wingdoors and red. Price, scale and piece count similar Bugatti

1 hour ago, LvdH said:

F&F car is supposed to be 42111.

This doesn't match, but let's see! ;-)

1 hour ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

2w doesnt necessarily mean 2 wheels tho... Just as CRANE has nothing to do with 4x4 Crawler and ELEPHANT has nothing to do with Liebherr R9800

Liebherr is very similar to an elephant! 

2 minutes ago, Jaromir said:

How do you know it will be red and have wingdoors?

It's a secret that makes a leaker leaker-ish!

4 hours ago, agrof said:

With all my respect, sorry, but the experiment and the conclusion is incorrect. Even the easiest (smallest) set is labeled as 7+. Your wife might will be able to notice this too:wink:

True, but at least they are closer in age than us AFOLs...

They are already building 7+ and higher sets from for example Ninjago line (containing some Technic structures as well), so I personally hold their opinion as valuable to tje subject. Fortunately my wife does not look at the recommended age on boxes...:grin:

48 minutes ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

It's a secret that makes a leaker leaker-ish!

Or he is just a guy with deep visions :D

But, the appearence of 3x5x6 seat-panel in red an 5L liftarm thin in red may indicates that another red set is coming - and we hev not much red in 1H sets, that's indicates UCS in red as well.

Btw, for me there is no logical reason why the crane has no B-model. I'm not happy with TLGs strategy.

18 minutes ago, Timorzelorzworz said:

Btw, for me there is no logical reason why the crane has no B-model. I'm not happy with TLGs strategy.

Milan can cover any B-model demand. May be that's why they decided not to design it in rush:classic:

4 hours ago, rm8 said:

It should be new motorcycle. Since TLG and Harley Davidson work together, there is a chance to get new Harley Davidson cycle with the same tyres as in creator expert. Sportbikes and cross bikes for many years are  boring...

Do you know something?

No I don’t know... And I don’t even dare to speculate it is a motorcycle until official announcement.

Not sure who & why state it as [2w], but even 2w can be many meaning...

Something big doesn’t mean’s must be in size or pieces count, I means it should be something iconic / awesome, otherwise TLG won’t keep it until last... just my opinion :), hope I’m right....

Edited by Technicallism

56 minutes ago, Technicallism said:

No I don’t know... And I don’t even dare to speculate it is a motorcycle until official announcement.

Not sure who & why state it as [2w], but even 2w can be many meaning...

Something big doesn’t mean’s must be in size or pieces count, I means it should be something iconic / awesome, otherwise TLG won’t keep it until last... just my opinion :), hope I’m right....

Isn't also possible that set won't release in the 1H and may release in 2H of the year?

4 hours ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

42107 can be the alleged Mitsubishi Eclipse Fast & Furious that was leaked some months ago.

Btw there's one thing that supports the F&F theory and could explain why this set is revealed somewhat later. The next F&F movie comes next May and nothing is officially published about it yet. Based on the rumors and the timing schedule of the previous F&F movies the first trailer is expected around mid-December. If the set is really based on the movie then it can be revealed at the same time.

17 minutes ago, kbalage said:

Btw there's one thing that supports the F&F theory and could explain why this set is revealed somewhat later. The next F&F movie comes next May and nothing is officially published about it yet. Based on the rumors and the timing schedule of the previous F&F movies the first trailer is expected around mid-December. If the set is really based on the movie then it can be revealed at the same time.

42107 won’t be a big scale / high piece count set like 2HY, if it is a F&F car then it will be quite similar scale to 42109, which is I think very unlikely in the same timing of 1HY 2020.

12 minutes ago, ian74 said:

Ìsn't also possible that set won't release in the 1H and may release in 2H of the year?

The F&F Mitsubishi is rumored to be released in June, so 42107 can be this car.

If the new set is as closely connected to Fast and Furious as the 42109 is connected to Top Gear, it's going to be another "meh" from me.

26 minutes ago, ian74 said:

Isn't also possible that set won't release in the 1H and may release in 2H of the year?

Yeah if TLG planned to release it at 2HY, then it is possible that 42107 could be the so-called-rumored F&F car.

2HY so far already have 5 sets (42111-42115), so I will be surprise if 6 sets for 2HY, first time ever...

It can be the case that the F&F car is released next June, and the real UCS supercar is released later, like in October, as opposed to in June as its predecessors were realeased.

18 minutes ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

The F&F Mitsubishi is rumored to be released in June, so 42107 can be this car.

Released in June could be Just exclusive for lego store and globally Launch on August, like Chiron, meaning it consider a 2HY set.

15 minutes ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

It can be the case that the F&F car is released next June, and the real UCS supercar is released later, like in October, as opposed to in June as its predecessors were realeased.

October release is not a new trend i think.

Just like the Liebherr, original was planned to release on August but heard that due to some technical issue so postponed to October

Land Rover release on October is because they have to wait the actual car launch on Motor Show.

Unless this year the UCS supercar have such similar situation otherwise i guess ot will be same as Chiron

If 42107 really a motorcycle, probably announce at the upcoming IMS? (International Motorcycle Show)

Here the schedule:

The 2019/2020 Progressive IMS tour dates and cities are as follows:

Long Beach, CA: November 22-24, 2019, Long Beach Convention Center

New York, NY: December 6-8, 2019, Jacob K. Javits Convention Center

Dallas, TX: January 3-5, 2020, Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center

Washington D.C.: January 10-12, 2020, Walter E. Washington Convention Center

Denver, CO: January 17-19, 2020, Colorado Convention Center

Cleveland, OH: January 24-26, 2020, International Exposition (I-X) Center

Minneapolis, MN: January 31 – February 2, 2020, Minneapolis Convention Center

Chicago, IL: February 7-9, 2020, Donald E. Stephens Convention Center

2 hours ago, Technicallism said:

If 42107 really a motorcycle, probably announce at the upcoming IMS? (International Motorcycle Show)

That's quite possible, like they did with the Defender which showed up without any previous teases. Even if TLG already partnered up with Harley Davidson and BMW, I would not doubt that they will cooperate with another global player.

On 11/21/2019 at 3:07 PM, Ngoc Nguyen said:

42107 could also be a set based on fast and furious spy racer which will be released soon on net flix 

If the rumors are true that the 42114 will be an all pneumatic backhoe with at motorised compressor will this set see the introduction of a "dumb" Control+ battery box? Or should we expect PF components here?

Just now, Cumulonimbus said:

If the rumors are true that the 42114 will be an all pneumatic backhoe with at motorised compressor will this set see the introduction of a "dumb" Control+ battery box? Or should we expect PF components here?

If these rumours are true I would be surprised if it didn't have a "dumb" battery box.