3 hours ago, I_Igor said:

Or new light orange like on 42099 set?

Would be nice, though it is practically yellow. :)

I think the 2H 2020 line-up (42111 - 42114) are abit similar to 2H 2018 (42079 - 42082)

42111 - Probably a small scale set that consist 500-700 pieces

42112 & 42113 - A medium scale set that probably consist 1000-1300 pieces

42114 - A flagship that the scale set can be as wide as 2500-4000 pieces

(p/s: Do note we had the flagship set at only 1800++ pieces in 2017)

2 minutes ago, Technicallism said:

(p/s: Do note we had the flagship set at only 1800++ pieces in 2017)

Genau. They can't always play the astronomical-part-count game, so every so often they have to pull back.

9 hours ago, Magical Duck said:

I'd like to see the mobile crane in some color other than yellow again... white would look very nice.

I think this is a real possibility with the new xl actuators. They can lift the boom to a greater vertical angle. This was one of the limitations of 42009. 

12 hours ago, nerdsforprez said:

I think this is a real possibility with the new xl actuators. They can lift the boom to a greater vertical angle. This was one of the limitations of 42009. 

Looking at piece count, I would expect something on the scale of 8053. Perhaps 1 xl actuator total for boom elevation. Worm gears for outriggers, 1 stage extendable boom? Basically 42097 with a wheelbase and steering.

On 10/15/2019 at 8:34 PM, Ngoc Nguyen said:

42097 is decent!

On 10/15/2019 at 8:39 PM, Maaboo35 said:

I'll go as high as quasi-decent but that's all it's getting from me.

I go with a compromise: As a technic model, it's below average (B-Model is just useless...). But as a part donor I think its great with all the gears, small turntables, gear racks and tracks.

W.r.t. the 'wing-door' rumor: anyone else remember the initial 'UCS technic car' rumor, namely the BMW i8?

Well, that has wing doors.

(It's also uglier than a F&F Mitsu, but I digress)

If you want real BMW, take a look here

Of all excitement about new sets we have nothing special about them yet...just some information that is speculation, so I suggest to calm down until some new info like images appear (at least about first half)

@Magical Duck I also think that crane would be something like 8053 set but with different tires and it could use new LA from Liebherr R9800

39 minutes ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

But 42111 is the Entertainer?

surely a F&F based set would be of something entertaining?

Personally im just surprised that we will actually get a F&F set, that franchise isnt exactly family friendly, and its views on cars/driving are rather specific... Either way, im curious to see what it ends up being.

On 9/28/2019 at 5:07 PM, Timorzelorzworz said:

42111 Entertainer: Something similar to Creator Fairground Mixer. A foldable thing to transport. Colorful.

42112 Air: Helicopter similar 9397 in functions, all operated manually. White and dark azure. Mudguards are used for housing the rear Rotor

42113 Truck: Something like Cherry Picker, matches 42098 wheels and scale. Classic gearbox to control 4 functions with one motor. Green cabin, white arm

42114: Yellow Backhoe all pneumatic. Xerion wheels in front and back with steering mode. Motor to drive pump and maybe other functions

42115 Ultimate: unknown license but wingdoors and red. Price, scale and piece count similar Bugatti

Going back to a rumour from about a month ago: A fairground mixer doesn't really match an F&F vehicle... or maybe F&F stands for Fun & Family after all? :laugh:

48 minutes ago, vectormatic said:

surely a F&F based set would be of something entertaining?

Personally im just surprised that we will actually get a F&F set, that franchise isnt exactly family friendly, and its views on cars/driving are rather specific... Either way, im curious to see what it ends up being.

Neither is Top Gear very family friendly and it also has "specific" views.

Seems the original info was about the smaller model rather than the flagship. This one will be similar to the 42050 Drag Racer, I guess.

37 minutes ago, Jundis said:

42112 Air: Helicopter similar 9397 in functions, all operated manually. White and dark azure. Mudguards are used for housing the rear Rotor

If this rumour is true i am interresed in this set.

But, if they used the mudgards for housing the rear rotor, this helicopter will be sensibly bigger than 9397. (scale Matching)

The manyally operate system lets me hope for a new swashplate element. This makes sence with the manual operating system to have a good view at Moving parts.

We are going for Something like french ' Eurocopter AS365 N3 dauphin' wich is a big deal i think

Hoppefully...

1 minute ago, steph77 said:

If this rumour is true i am interresed in this set.

That's the thing. As right now, I am more convinced that the 42111, which will be a F&F set according to the pic from Snorrowitz, will be some kind of car as already mentioned. In the trailer, we see a McLaren, some kind of a trophy truck and a military flatbed truck. Not so much of a fairground mixer...

So there is the question how trustworthy was the old rumour from Timorzelorzwarz? Hopefully at least the Yellow backhow will be a thing...

16 minutes ago, Bartybum said:

Oh jesus, what a horribly ugly car :cry_sad:

Just wait untill you see what TLC produces trying to reproduce that within a $90 budget... If the ZR1 is any indication...

19 minutes ago, Bartybum said:

Oh jesus, what a horribly ugly car :cry_sad:

you just read my mind, I'll stick to (mini) Xerion

Edited by I_Igor