14 minutes ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

If that is true, that car will be a day-one must-skip.

And yet, i know ill buy it, like the sucker i am... (seriously though, if it has the technic features to match the pricetag, ill buy just about any car)

That said, im not particularly convinced any of these rumors are worth much, i dont see Lego doing something so incredibly niche as a Lykan or riced-out eclipse, all their recent licensed technic sets have been of big names, and halo-products of those brands to boot, and all currently available. (depending on if you would consider 1M+ hypercars available that is). The red/wing-doors rumor leads to a very obvious Ferrari, but even that im not sure is credible at this stage. We are probably almost a year away from launch of the set anyway, which also means that the car in question might not be publicly known yet.

From that point of view, i think concentrating on the H1 sets right now is more usefull, those are less then three months away from store shelves, or even two if they do the usual "launch stuff in december" thing

Well, if they made it a GSX it might be alright. Eclipse with a EVO drivetrain. Back when The Fast and the Furious came out, the eclipse was my favourite car of the movie. Nowdays, I would have to say its the Supra. If one car from the original movie would appear as a LEGO set, it would surely be the Supra? For the UCS line the only con would be that it's orange since we already had an orange car. :)

I hope the next supercar uses the tilt sensor in the control hub and pneumatics to create some sort of auto leveling suspension system.

19 minutes ago, ShowsOn said:

I hope the next supercar uses the tilt sensor in the control hub and pneumatics to create some sort of auto leveling suspension system.

If it did then it'd very likely be RC. A licensed RC supercar with pneumatics? Eeeeehhh I'm not sure that's likely to happen at all :c

Edited by Bartybum

Old cars? I doubt it, not in Technic line, maybe in Creator line of sets... 

and Yes, your source is reliable...✌️

Edited by Dylan M

18 minutes ago, Dylan M said:

Old cars? I doubt it, not in Technic line, maybe in Creator line of sets... 

and Yes, your source is reliable...✌️

So the rumor is true, but in other theme...? If so, a surprise to be sure, but a welcome one:laugh:

I don´t know how reliable the source is. I don´t know it, i don´t know how reliable former leaks have been. But i would think they would choose a car with some style and image. A Mitsubishi, even if it is spiced up version from F&F is still a boring Mitsubishi. I don´t know what Lego plans, but they have licences from Chevrolet. They have a NASCAR style Camaro in the "Speed Champions" series, they have brought the (not so well done) Corvette in the "Technic" series. I´m hoping for a camaro or corvette in the UCS series, That would be much cooler than a boring japanese ricer.

What tool will the Mini Xerion have, I wonder? It's a small set so it's not going to be anything too elaborate. Maybe something like the windrower/mower type attachment from 8281? :look:

9 minutes ago, Maaboo35 said:

What tool will the Mini Xerion have, I wonder? It's a small set so it's not going to be anything too elaborate. Maybe something like the windrower/mower type attachment from 8281? :look:

I’d figure that at that size they may just put a small crane on it. No MLAs or anything, just a basic linkage

30 minutes ago, Bartybum said:

I’d figure that at that size they may just put a small crane on it. No MLAs or anything, just a basic linkage

...and IMHO tractor itself could only have steering and manual 3 point hitch and perhaps turning cab...

Edited by I_Igor

2020 could be the year of car tuning :-) 

60258 Tuning Station

60256 racing car

Now a Technic model from Fast and Furious 

With every of the last 2 UCS supercars we got some new gearbox elements. I'm hoping for a 24 tooth clutch gear this time. And if it comes, it will probably be in a weird color like green, or such.

39 minutes ago, Zerobricks said:

With every of the last 2 UCS supercars we got some new gearbox elements. I'm hoping for a 24 tooth clutch gear this time. And if it comes, it will probably be in a weird color like green, or such.

Well there is actually bigger part (with 24 tooth) of old differential could be a good base....color - perhaps purple?

9 minutes ago, efferman said:

transpurple with glow in the night

I'd actually love such pieces, since purple happens to be one of my favourite colors :wacko:

But back to the topic, what else are we missing for our gearboxes and how can they possibly top Chiron and Defender's ones?

1 minute ago, efferman said:

A non wheelhub planetary gear maybe?

Like a 24 tooth internal? Problem with Lego planetary gears is they are very inefficient unless they are large like those drill bits from Power Miners.

46 minutes ago, efferman said:

transpurple with glow in the night

Something like eyes on Technic inspector (when is about Glowing)? 

15 hours ago, Zerobricks said:

The porsche didnt include any new gearbox parts right? AFAIK the only new parts in the porsche were the wheel arches and wheels. Same goes for the Defender i think (which i wouldnt class as a UCS car)

Just now, vectormatic said:

The porsche didnt include any new gearbox parts right? AFAIK the only new parts in the porsche were the wheel arches and wheels. Same goes for the Defender i think (which i wouldnt class as a UCS car)

Yes, Porsche had VERY important new gearbox part. Here's a hint which one it is: click, click.

Just now, vectormatic said:

It has the debut of the smooth 3L connector to allow sliding of the gear catchover part.

1 minute ago, Magical Duck said:

I'd like to see the mobile crane in some color other than yellow again... white would look very nice.

Or new light orange like on 42099 set?