Bob

Star Trek Mafia - Sign Ups

st_mafia_banner_2.png

Hello! I am looking for eight intrepid players to sign up for a quick-shot mafia game. A couple of things to note for this game, as it will be different to many you've played. A few things of note:

- The day will last for 48 hours and you must vote during that time.
- Someone must be lynched every day.
- There are no night actions and as a result, there will barely be a night phase. 

In this game, you'll have to use the power of your vote to win. It's an exercise to see who is the most silver-tongued on Eurobricks. If there is a major interest and sudden influx of people, I could increase the amount of players. Even if eight people signed up before you, still signal your interest. It won't be first come, first served unless only eight people sign up. 

Seems interesting! I've never really watched Star Trek, aside from Wrath of Khan in high school, but I'm interested, especially with the rule changes you've stated. If it's a short game, I definitely can be involved, as I'm going to be swamped with work the final week of July.

I'll give it a (quick) shot. :laugh:

I'm hilarious.

1 hour ago, Khscarymovie4 said:

Count me in. Though I have to ask, will the 24 hour no voting rule still be in effect? 

No, you can vote at any time during the day that you'd like. 

"It is my intention...to find...these scum. By...whatever means necessary. Report back with a name by 72 hours!

No night crew I’m afraid, but there will be someone off camera telling you which way to move if we hit space debris.

We just need one more, and then we'll be able to start. I expect the game to last less than two weeks, considering the amount of players and the day/night time. 

If you're happy for me to be less active than usual, count me in as the last player.

15 hours ago, jimmynick said:

If you're happy for me to be less active than usual, count me in as the last player.

If you’re sure about it, then I’ll count you in as number 8, and I can get role PMs out a bit later today. 

If there's room for nine/a reserve, I'm back from a brief vacation and I wouldn't mind a quick game. Even if it does mean I have to be surrounded by Trekkies. Again. 

(I would've signed up earlier but I thought it'd start earlier and I'd miss the first two or three days) :blush: