Boindil Lego

Hello from the Netherlands

Hello my name is Gerco and i`m from the Netherlands. I`m building with Lego for 1,5 year now and like the it gives me the freedom to use all my creativity in and build without pressure from anyone else but myself. I hope to learn and see al lot from everyone here. Here is a picture of my latest MOC.

48024373666_b335fbb455_z.jpgMedieval inn The Golden Key (1) by Boindil Lego, on Flickr

Welcome to EB, Gerco!  That's a lovely MOC - so much going on and so many nice details!  Would love to see the interior or the building as well if that has any detailing.  Happy building, and looking forward to seeing more of what you come up with!  :classic:

A warm welcome from someone who just returned to Eurobricks herself. What a way to introduce yourself - this looks lovely!

The curved roof, the very 3D landscaping - very rich and thoroughly sculpted and made to come alive. :classic:

17 hours ago, Boindil Lego said:

Hello my name is Gerco and i`m from the Netherlands. I`m building with Lego for 1,5 year now and like the it gives me the freedom to use all my creativity in and build without pressure from anyone else but myself. I hope to learn and see al lot from everyone here. Here is a picture of my latest MOC.

Greeting Gerco. Welcome to Eurobricks!

Come and join us over in the Historical section; you're moc is awesome and will be much appreciated there.

Have you ever considered submitting to Lego Ideas? I'm sure we'd all support you :)

A great build !

Nice to meet you ! Welcome !

Of course the LEGO Historic forum could be for you but if you're looking at some very hard castle builds I can encourage to rush yourself in the Guild Of Historica subforum too !

Thanks for all the great reactions! I will make a topic with this build in the historica section when i have the time. I have not concidered Lego Ideas. I think its way to big for that. But im honoured you mentioned it!