Since I got my first set with the technic figures, I have always liked them. Recently getting back into Lego as a hobby, I find myself fascinated with them. As most of you know, they are discontinued and certainly dont have the following of the minifigs. I am still interested in them, especially custom 3d printed ones. Is there anyone making custom technic figure parts? I searched yesterday for awhile, and it was mainly just minifig stuff, which is cool, but I want the technic sized figures. I have a friend at work who says he will model some things for me in autocad, and Im sure we could get them printed at shapeways. Is there already a source? 

That's awesome! If they're not insanely expensive. I'd like to get more technic figures.. I only have the purple and green cyborg dudes. Not really what you'd want to have in a construction machine or a 4x4 trial truck. 

18 hours ago, Mechbuilds said:

That's awesome! If they're not insanely expensive. I'd like to get more technic figures.. I only have the purple and green cyborg dudes. Not really what you'd want to have in a construction machine or a 4x4 trial truck. 

PM sent :thumbup: