Sign in to follow this  
drummerdad

New guy from US

Hello. New guy from the U.S. East Tennessee more specifically. Ive been into Lego since I got my first kit, the technic bulldozer, 856-1 (I think). Ive loved them ever since. I currently have a growing collection, mostly technic. I look forward to learning. Im starting to get into making MOCs. I used to do it a lot when I had just a few small sets. Then I just built the models and left them for display. Now Im getting back into them, and want to make some custom stuff. 

Hi New Guy!

Are you also a drummer and a dad...  just by any chance? :classic:

47 minutes ago, Mister Phes said:

Hi New Guy!

Are you also a drummer and a dad...  just by any chance? :classic:

Yes. Its a silly name I came up with many years ago when first introduced to the internet, and it stuck. Easy to remember, and usually its not used...unless you go to a drummer forum. 

16 hours ago, drummerdad said:

Hello. New guy from the U.S. East Tennessee more specifically. Ive been into Lego since I got my first kit, the technic bulldozer, 856-1 (I think). Ive loved them ever since. I currently have a growing collection, mostly technic. I look forward to learning. Im starting to get into making MOCs. I used to do it a lot when I had just a few small sets. Then I just built the models and left them for display. Now Im getting back into them, and want to make some custom stuff. 

Welcome to Eurobricks, drummerdad!