DeCommander96

Dark Knight Tumbler MOC

i dont know how old are you and if you are limited by a restricted amount of lego parts...

anyway, i suggest you to loo some other MOC, take insporation (inspiration, non the entire project) try first with something more easy (example, without the batpod) and than upgrade your model...

if you are young, the best thing is experimenting, search on internet one book of lego techniques,experimenting, learn, experimenting... and the most important thing: dont stop to enjoy Lego

P.S. for the forum community: IF YOU NOT LIKE A DESIGN, COMMENT IT!!! SUGGESTION AND CRITICISM ARE THE BEST THING FOR A LEGO DESIGNER TO GROW HIMSELF... SILENCE SERVES NO PURPOSE!!!

Edited by Rustinidiel

I wouldn’t give up your day job, but I don’t suspect you have one.

49 minutes ago, KevinMD said:

what a bad suggest!

DeCommander96, continue to enjoy Lego... learn and experiment your creativity and in future your creations will be better!

Edited by Rustinidiel

On 10 July 2019 at 3:32 PM, Rustinidiel said:

i dont know how old are you and if you are limited by a restricted amount of lego parts...

anyway, i suggest you to loo some other MOC, take insporation (inspiration, non the entire project) try first with something more easy (example, without the batpod) and than upgrade your model...

if you are young, the best thing is experimenting, search on internet one book of lego techniques,experimenting, learn, experimenting... and the most important thing: dont stop to enjoy Lego

P.S. for the forum community: IF YOU NOT LIKE A DESIGN, COMMENT IT!!! SUGGESTION AND CRITICISM ARE THE BEST THING FOR A LEGO DESIGNER TO GROW HIMSELF... SILENCE SERVES NO PURPOSE!!!

I'm 20

thanks for the advice,most of my pieces are in my other mocs 

i built this from what I could find around,I mostly stay in my comfort zone

On 10 July 2019 at 8:44 PM, KevinMD said:

Day job at McDonald's lol

Edited by DeCommander96