Littleworlds

Back after a bit of a hiatus

Hello Everyone!

I'm not a new member, but haven't been around here a while, so why not say "hello" again :wink:

I am F, in my 30s, speak english and german and rather eclectic when it comes to Lego - I don't collect any particular theme or so. I buy a set when I find appealing, which results in a rather wild mix of scifi (classic space, star wars), fantasy (castle, ninjago, LoTR) and what ever else that catches my heart. I try to get something like a city display together though, with some MOCs, modulars and a bit of the new harry potter stuff thrown in for good measure. Its really great modding-material! :classic:

I also used to write a blog, but I'm not so active there lately. Anyway, I'm looking forward to find some cool MOCs and MODs here - and of course good conversations :classic:

1 hour ago, Littleworlds said:

Hello Everyone!

I'm not a new member, but haven't been around here a while, so why not say "hello" again :wink:

I am F, in my 30s, speak english and german and rather eclectic when it comes to Lego - I don't collect any particular theme or so. I buy a set when I find appealing, which results in a rather wild mix of scifi (classic space, star wars), fantasy (castle, ninjago, LoTR) and what ever else that catches my heart. I try to get something like a city display together though, with some MOCs, modulars and a bit of the new harry potter stuff thrown in for good measure. Its really great modding-material! :classic:

I also used to write a blog, but I'm not so active there lately. Anyway, I'm looking forward to find some cool MOCs and MODs here - and of course good conversations :classic:

Welcome *back* to Eurobricks, @Littleworlds!

Pleased to see somebody who was so active return to the fold.

Hello again!

Glad to see you back :grin:  Sometimes a hiatus helps you get your groove back. 

37 minutes ago, leafan said:

Forgot to ask Mister Phes - where's my Big G Baller badge please? Thanks.

We were still measuring to ensure you're worthy of that status.

56 minutes ago, Mister Phes said:

We were still measuring to ensure you're worthy of that status.

We clearly run in different circles. Round these parts it's known. A football can be used to represent the Baller part.

Edit: OMG just noticed that you actually did it. Thank you for recognising my local hero status.

Edited by leafan