Zilmrud

Morty's Traveling Puppetry

Morty and his young apprentice is traveling Historica with their magical Puppetry with spellbinding shows.

48204672797_257684d981_z.jpg

The wagon

The wagon is fully functional with a puppetry that can be opened up and pushed out. 

48204623686_2c97d80afd_n.jpg   48204673037_db5216775d_n.jpg

Visit in Wyvernstone Village?

48204623401_efa36fb2a7.jpg

What kind of Puppetry?

Morty's puppets is ordinary puppets but is moving around with magic that he he learned in his early years, traveling Nocturnus.

Morty uses his puppetry to tell stories of the world, true or fictional. His stories is often about big news in the world that he wants to tell the audience. Some of the stories is true..... but some is false, or even fake. Morty also tell stories that is made up by rich historians that pay him money to tell.

Whether the stories is true or not, all that hears the stories belive it's true...

Edited by Zilmrud

:laugh: Very nice little puppet show there, mate! - love the way it's all so compact and can even be closed for travel! :thumbup:  The color-scheme and those gold tooth pieces give the carriage an appropriately fancy look too :classic:

Nice!  The use of the trophies is awesome!  I like the dark red for the wagon.  Makes me think of stereotypical gypsy caravans.  The use of Captain Hooks hat/hair looks really good, too.  The double horse team is great and is not entirely easy to make look good (speaking from previous experience), but you did a great job.  I also like that you included pictures alone and ‘in action ‘.  Great job!

The wagon by itself looks really good, but having it actually open with a puppet show inside takes it to another level!  Using the back side of profile bricks was a great idea too! :thumbup: 

Wow, I love this build! The way the scene can be deployed is awesome, and I'm fond of the little black puppet horse (am I right? Is it a horse?) :wub:

The first I saw was the great choice of minifigs! Is the hat from CMF Captain Hook? Lovely choice!!

The wagon is also eye candy! The golden details works so good with the dk red. 

I like that you put the cart into your new village as well! Adds so much more!

5 hours ago, Garmadon said:

:laugh: Very nice little puppet show there, mate! - love the way it's all so compact and can even be closed for travel! :thumbup:  The color-scheme and those gold tooth pieces give the carriage an appropriately fancy look too :classic:

Thanks! I imagined that it would be more pieces that unfolded to the sides and with drapes and such. But it would have been to big carriage. Maybe it could be better if I had put a few hours in to it. But I'm inpatient and this was just a fun extra to my village at first.

2 hours ago, Grover said:

Nice!  The use of the trophies is awesome!  I like the dark red for the wagon.  Makes me think of stereotypical gypsy caravans.  The use of Captain Hooks hat/hair looks really good, too.  The double horse team is great and is not entirely easy to make look good (speaking from previous experience), but you did a great job.  I also like that you included pictures alone and ‘in action ‘.  Great job!

Thanks! I tested to put like reins åt the horses but it looked to crowded. And if the carriage is still you really don't need them anyway :laugh: So I made it easy for myselfe :wink:

1 hour ago, Kai NRG said:

The wagon by itself looks really good, but having it actually open with a puppet show inside takes it to another level!  Using the back side of profile bricks was a great idea too! :thumbup: 

Thank you! They look alot like boards/planks. I've used it in other MOCs earlier. 

1 hour ago, Aurore said:

Wow, I love this build! The way the scene can be deployed is awesome, and I'm fond of the little black puppet horse (am I right? Is it a horse?) :wub:

Thanks. And Yes! It's a micro horse made of three parts :grin: I didn't think anyone would see that  :thumbup:

25 minutes ago, de Gothia said:

The first I saw was the great choice of minifigs! Is the hat from CMF Captain Hook? Lovely choice!!

The wagon is also eye candy! The golden details works so good with the dk red. 

I like that you put the cart into your new village as well! Adds so much more!

I really don't think the hat fits in any theme... it's just to much. And that's why I choose it. Perfekt for an entertainer! :tongue:

Gold and Dark Red match really good :thumbup:  .....or Pearl Gold always look good (says the one putting 50% of his Pearl Gold pieces into one steampunk airship :iamded_lol:)  

Great build again.  The gold and the dark red go well together.  The wagon is quite impressive.  I like the use of masonry bricks.  The puppet show is really neat.  And again the figs are just awesome.  

5 hours ago, zoth33 said:

Great build again.  The gold and the dark red go well together.  The wagon is quite impressive.  I like the use of masonry bricks.  The puppet show is really neat.  And again the figs are just awesome.  

Thanks alot! 

This looks great, man!

I like the use of the golden teeth, as they add a great amount of texture and detail. 
The little theater is also spectacular!

Awesome work.
Very entertaining.

1 hour ago, Louis of Nutwood said:

This looks great, man!

I like the use of the golden teeth, as they add a great amount of texture and detail. 
The little theater is also spectacular!

Awesome work.
Very entertaining.

Thanks! It was a fun little mini MOC to build. It will probably have some place in my sigfigs adventures later on 

Very good build !

The wagon is greatly done and the fact that can hide the puppets theatre is nice !

Great job !

1 hour ago, Faladrin said:

Very good build !

The wagon is greatly done and the fact that can hide the puppets theatre is nice !

Great job !

Thanks! 

56 minutes ago, socalbricks said:

Lovely build! I especially love the shaping on the wagon itself!

Thank you! I got the idea from some sort of traders wagon on Pinterest. But then I did my som version of it

7 hours ago, Littleworlds said:

Such a cute and whimsical build! :classic:

2 hours ago, Eoin Wallace said:

I like the idea of a magic puppet show, and you pulled it off with a wonderful build!

Thank you

5 hours ago, W Navarre said:

You're really building fast!  Keep it up, this is a cool concept and has a really neat elaborate style! 

Thanks! Well, after the summer I will start to work again. So my pace will decrease a bit. But I have layed all my other projects aside and I have like 10 GoH builds ready in my head already. So I will have project at least builds to cover all my spare time this year :iamded_lol:

Nice concept and well done, I think you've nailed the shape of the wagon and I'm impressed to see such a "single use" headpiece being used in a MOC with good results :wink:

Dude! You're knocking these out of the park! Such a clever and unique concept. Keep it up!

On 7/17/2019 at 3:57 PM, Gideon said:

Nice concept and well done, I think you've nailed the shape of the wagon and I'm impressed to see such a "single use" headpiece being used in a MOC with good results :wink:

Thanks man! Yeah, I don't think I will find a use for that hat again soon ?

7 minutes ago, MassEditor said:

Dude! You're knocking these out of the park! Such a clever and unique concept. Keep it up!

Thanks man! 

Impressive functionality!
Both the wagon and play scenery and well crafted, and I like your simple wooden benches for the crowd :thumbup: