On 7/22/2019 at 9:17 PM, Blufiji said:

Full of that Avalonian goodness. Great work on the architecture and color scheme. 

Woah! What an engaging and colorful scene! So many details, large and small, to enjoy here. Great work on angling the various buildings, a nice touch that really adds some good dimensions to your work. I love the variety in all the buildings. Each stands out but are similar enough to make sense as part of a complete scene. Such a lively build, I really could go on and on. Your presentation is great too. The little detail photos are thoughtful and help bring this scene to life (reminds me of the scenes from one of my favorite builds ever, Gideon's Streets of Barqa). My only teeny-tiny nitpick would be the angle of the first photo. It's a little too high. I think backing up and lowering the shot would give a much better, more visually pleasing angle. 

Anywho, now that I've spent the last 30 minutes gawking and admiring this beauty, I should prolly get back to work!

Just now, MassEditor said:

Woah! What an engaging and colorful scene! So many details, large and small, to enjoy here. Great work on angling the various buildings, a nice touch that really adds some good dimensions to your work. I love the variety in all the buildings. Each stands out but are similar enough to make sense as part of a complete scene. Such a lively build, I really could go on and on. Your presentation is great too. The little detail photos are thoughtful and help bring this scene to life (reminds me of the scenes from one of my favorite builds ever, Gideon's Streets of Barqa). My only teeny-tiny nitpick would be the angle of the first photo. It's a little too high. I think backing up and lowering the shot would give a much better, more visually pleasing angle. 

Anywho, now that I've spent the last 30 minutes gawking and admiring this beauty, I should prolly get back to work!

Thank you alot! I'm glad you liked it! It's alot of details that I love to put in. Some of them don't show on the photos ?

The thing is that I don't have a good lens to my camera and that I don't have taken the time to learn the camera. I take all my photos with a mobile cam and I can't zoom in. So I can't get further away and get decent photos ?

Some day I will get to that issue.... but it is time I have to take from my building time.... Always the time that is the thing you want more of ?  

Gideon has many awesome builds. He is the one that lured me into GoH and building fantasy/castle ?

The sand green roof is gorgeous. Especially your use of various cone elements on the tower roof :thumbup:
I love how you reference your fig scale models back to the micro version of Wyvernstone, and the busy minifigures really bring the scene to life.
My favorite pose is the blacksmith shoeing a horse.

And the cheese shop is fabulous all around - will have to borrow some of your various cheese techniques at some point!