This is the Village of Wyvernstone outside the city of Zamorah. For a long long time this was the only settlement people of Avalonia knew about at this located. But after the dome of concealment was lifted the little village now is just a little part af the great shire of Zamorah. This part is the centre of the village, with the well as a natural place to meet other villagers. It´s also full of merchants, craftsmen and stores that provide services to the villagers and also to travelers from all of Historica 

48204158067_b4128ce9a4.jpg The Wyvernstone Village

The Village of Wyvernstone is located at the foot of the big mountain of Zamorah:

48204110046_42a07dfeba_m.jpg Wyvernstone is located just outside of Zamorah

Buildings in this part of the village

In this part of the village there is a stable, a houses with different shops and businesses and also some households.

48204111206_6d0a7737e5_n.jpg 

48204120926_27550e74a8_n.jpg

48204111166_8b2879047a_n.jpg

People in Wyvernstone

By the well there is a natural place for gatherings. And travelers from all around comes to tell stories and news from all of Historica.

48204158267_8f8de0a079_n.jpg   48204159627_fcb4dc2998_n.jpg

...or to meet new acquaintances...

48204158552_bba9ff16f3_n.jpg 

.. .or to shop.

48204110476_e03a56c4e7_n.jpg  

People from all around historica comes to the village to trade, fill up their inventories.

48204110711_e88a6deeb8_n.jpg    48204110586_6db665f87c_n.jpg    48204373596_1db959f65e_n.jpg

Merchants, Craftsmen and shops

In this part of the village there is merchants, craftsmen and stores that provide services to the villagers and also to travelers from all of Historica. This is a few of the villages services:

Stables:

48204111166_8b2879047a.jpg   48204158307_3be3ce6884_n.jpg

Farrier:

48204111131_cb830bd284_n.jpg

Blacksmith:

48204111026_d70ca7c709_n.jpg    48204159012_a43a0820ae_n.jpg

Bakery:

48204158892_908e42ec0a.jpg   48204158767_ef43fb03fb_n.jpg   48204110901_20d8c09dc9_n.jpg

Astronomer:

48204110766_943eeb4673_n.jpg

Cooper:

48204159257_b05e8516a8_n.jpg    48204159197_6bab8aaa4d.jpg

Cheesemaker:

48204159342_1383596c2f.jpg   48204111441_bf57678b77_n.jpg

Armourer:

48204111561_b3f3ec6c29.jpg    48204159442_777f7a40a2_n.jpg    48204111526_dbfc33c169_n.jpg

Spoiler

This has been a great build to do. Some of the parts of the the bigger building is recovered from a old MOC in a Community Build that I was going to part out. But new roofs and a little changes made it great in this MOC.

Edited by Zilmrud

Outstanding!  There’s so much going on here that’s so awesome, and the build is huge!  I really like your use of colors, not only as a singular color palette but also your consistency with your other builds of Zamorah .  I think it lends a cohesiveness that gives a sense of all of your builds being connected.  I also love how you were able to pack multiple substantial builds for HSS into the same larger build without sacrificing detail on any of them.  The armorer is brilliant with the gold pieces, the observatory is awesome, and the cooper is great, but my favorite is the cheesemaker.  Really great use of pieces (and cheese wedges!).  I like the detail on the roofing shingles on each of the buildings and the well, too.  The sand green steep roof on the observatory is really nice.  All around superb!  Great job!

Holy macaroni!! You have really created a masterpiece! I Just love it! The colours is just so warm and cosy, reminds me of Shire in the Lord of the ring, although some bigger houses here:)

I will spend my evening just watching those details you have put in here and take some for my self. The photo of the bakery with the hole in the wall is my favourite!! 

Is the baseplate sturdy? Can it be divided into smaller parts?

3 hours ago, socalbricks said:

What a great build! I love the figures and the techniques you used on the buildings, especially the roofing!

Thanks! I hate roofs :iamded_lol:

You know that friend when you was a kid that didn't like Lego because it always broke into pieces when he pushed to hard!? .... I'm that guy when I build roofs :laugh: :thumbup:

2 hours ago, Grover said:

Outstanding!  There’s so much going on here that’s so awesome, and the build is huge!  I really like your use of colors, not only as a singular color palette but also your consistency with your other builds of Zamorah .  I think it lends a cohesiveness that gives a sense of all of your builds being connected.  I also love how you were able to pack multiple substantial builds for HSS into the same larger build without sacrificing detail on any of them.  The armorer is brilliant with the gold pieces, the observatory is awesome, and the cooper is great, but my favorite is the cheesemaker.  Really great use of pieces (and cheese wedges!).  I like the detail on the roofing shingles on each of the buildings and the well, too.  The sand green steep roof on the observatory is really nice.  All around superb!  Great job!

Thanks! What to do with a Cheese slopes!!!??? Let's do cheese!!! :moar:

I'm glad to hear that you can see a red line (don't know if that is only a Swedish expression, it means that it connects... ) with the colours palette. I have collected pieces of various of my favourite colours for awhile now. I think I'll keep using them :classic: I got a bit outside my comfort zone with Miller's Garden with thoose bright colours.

The sand green big roof is built with net technique. It's quite hard with big fingers. Potatoe stick is a good tool to untangle the nets.  

I'm really inspired by the HSS. It gives me many nice ideas of what to build. My mission is to finnish the HSS up to City this summer. Then I'll start building my main characters story. .....no, that's not entierly true... I'll start my sigfigs story also so I can build at least another MOC for Summer Joust.

53 minutes ago, de Gothia said:

Holy macaroni!! You have really created a masterpiece! I Just love it! The colours is just so warm and cosy, reminds me of Shire in the Lord of the ring, although some bigger houses here:)

I will spend my evening just watching those details you have put in here and take some for my self. The photo of the bakery with the hole in the wall is my favourite!! 

Is the baseplate sturdy? Can it be divided into smaller parts?

Thank you my King! I bow of gratitude :wink:

The reference to LoTR makes my eyes watering. That's a really nice compliment :blush::thumbup: That's the kind of feeling I want to  the observer too feel. 

The bakery came from the Elves Sticker. I really like that as a sign of a bakery. The hole was the original idea but it was not sufficient to make you want to buy cookies. So I built the stand afterwards. I'm glad you like it.

I take most of my pics outside (as you can see in the Astronomer pic). So I have to build in sections. I built it in many different sizes of baseplates. That is put togehter outside on my porch. The houses is also sectioned so they can be moved in pieces. I'm used with building for exhibitions with Swebrick. So I always thinks in modules when I build. Also now with my GoH builds. 

14 minutes ago, Zilmrud said:

Thanks! I hate roofs :iamded_lol:

You know that friend when you was a kid that didn't like Lego because it always broke into pieces when he pushed to hard!? .... I'm that guy when I build roofs :laugh: :thumbup:

I can imagine it must be pretty difficult, though it has be very rewarding when you are able to complete it AND keep it in one piece!

3 minutes ago, socalbricks said:

I can imagine it must be pretty difficult, though it has be very rewarding when you are able to complete it AND keep it in one piece!

Yeah, it's a great feeling. But also scary. I have to move into place for the photo, anything can go wrong. And when it does it takes forever to put it together :laugh:   

...I'll just move to Kali. They got flat roofs there :iamded_lol:

This is a great village scene, so much to see!  The cheese shop might be my favorite, but all the roofs are impressive - I especially like the irregularities of the stable roof!  The sand green spires on the tower look great too.  A really good build!

I love this it's a great build.  The roofs are all excellent especially the sand green with the different plates and tiles, also the roof with the torch handles look awesome.  The forge is also very detailed with all the armors and forge pits.  The Bakery and cheese maker are wonderful.  The stables are nice with the farrier working there.  The plates used for the base make a nice effect for the landscape.  I also like how you used different stickers and banners from different themes throughout the build, especially the dragon banners.  The guy talking to the townsfolk is a nice detail too.  Great looking figs throughout the build makes everything tie in together nicely.   

7 hours ago, Zilmrud said:

Yeah, it's a great feeling. But also scary. I have to move into place for the photo, anything can go wrong. And when it does it takes forever to put it together :laugh:   

...I'll just move to Kali. They got flat roofs there :iamded_lol:

I do outdoor LEGO photography, so I can relate to the stress of transporting your MOC from Point A to Point B! I agree that people in Kaliphlin definitely definitely have it easier when it comes to roofs.

7 hours ago, Kai NRG said:

This is a great village scene, so much to see!  The cheese shop might be my favorite, but all the roofs are impressive - I especially like the irregularities of the stable roof!  The sand green spires on the tower look great too.  A really good build!

Thanks alot. Roofs is always a good place to try new techniques. I tried to do the ice cream roof like the carrot roof. But it was tricky, so it didn't came out as I wanted it from the start. Well well, you Always learn from  your misstakes.

5 hours ago, zoth33 said:

I love this it's a great build.  The roofs are all excellent especially the sand green with the different plates and tiles, also the roof with the torch handles look awesome.  The forge is also very detailed with all the armors and forge pits.  The Bakery and cheese maker are wonderful.  The stables are nice with the farrier working there.  The plates used for the base make a nice effect for the landscape.  I also like how you used different stickers and banners from different themes throughout the build, especially the dragon banners.  The guy talking to the townsfolk is a nice detail too.  Great looking figs throughout the build makes everything tie in together nicely.   

Thanks alot!

The farrier was a bonus I did. The stables is right beside the Blacksmith, so it felt obvious that it should be a farrier there.

I really like Elves Stickers and banners. They generally fit good in fantasy themed builds.

My first idea was that the Mortys traveling puppetry was going to stand where the storyteller is. But it was to much.

39 minutes ago, socalbricks said:

I do outdoor LEGO photography, so I can relate to the stress of transporting your MOC from Point A to Point B! I agree that people in Kaliphlin definitely definitely have it easier when it comes to roofs.

??

Oooh, my! Look how many cheese chunks!

Outstanding build, mate. Nice flooring texture, the roofing is beautiful, great addition of foliage all around the construction. 

The main tower is spectacular. The architectural choices as very fantasy-like, and I like the color scheme. 

Plus, having interiors is fantastic. But I got to say that the cheese chunks are surely my favorite part. 

Great job, fellow Citizen. 

1 hour ago, Louis of Nutwood said:

Oooh, my! Look how many cheese chunks!

Outstanding build, mate. Nice flooring texture, the roofing is beautiful, great addition of foliage all around the construction. 

The main tower is spectacular. The architectural choices as very fantasy-like, and I like the color scheme. 

Plus, having interiors is fantastic. But I got to say that the cheese chunks are surely my favorite part. 

Great job, fellow Citizen. 

Thanks alot! The cheese shop was fun to build ??

I'm a little bit more fantasy than classic Castle builder ??

Wow ! :wub::wub_drool: I want a village like that  !

Excellent builds all around with so much activy and so much details !

Amazing !

1 hour ago, Faladrin said:

Wow ! :wub::wub_drool: I want a village like that  !

Excellent builds all around with so much activy and so much details !

Amazing !

Thanks man! Wait untill you see the city ?? 

Really awesome build. Not a millimeter wasted. So packed full with cute and fun bits and pieces. And the cheese shop really made me grin! :classic: :thumbup:

18 hours ago, Littleworlds said:

Really awesome build. Not a millimeter wasted. So packed full with cute and fun bits and pieces. And the cheese shop really made me grin! :classic: :thumbup:

Thanks alot! ??

Great feel to the whole build and a lot of fantastic details :excited: . Now it’s time to leave the tree-huggers and get your sig-fig to Kali (Mophet is nice and warm this time of year), haha! 

7 hours ago, (Luc)ky Luke said:

Beautiful build! I especially like the cheesemaker, with all the different shapes of cheese!

Thanks! It was fun to build. Didn't know that I had 3 different yellow coloured cheese slopes ?

3 hours ago, Eoin Wallace said:

That is both huge and detailed! Well done :laugh:

Thanks alot!

1 hour ago, adde51 said:

Great feel to the whole build and a lot of fantastic details :excited: . Now it’s time to leave the tree-huggers and get your sig-fig to Kali (Mophet is nice and warm this time of year), haha! 

Hahaha. Well, I have to finnish my first Kali MOC this summer so I can get a entry to the middle east category in summer joust.

31 minutes ago, Aine said:

Amazing build! :pir-oh3:

Thanks!

Great build overall, I really like how much details you've squeezed in there!
Kudos for all the good uses of Elves stickers and other printed parts :thumbup:

On 7/17/2019 at 3:56 PM, Gideon said:

Great build overall, I really like how much details you've squeezed in there!
Kudos for all the good uses of Elves stickers and other printed parts :thumbup:

Thanks man!